Sequel: City Lights
Status: Active

I Am the Ocean, I Am the Sea

Thinking About Home

Juliet walked out of the washroom, feeling refreshed. Today has been a very hot day. 

"Where you off to?" Ashley asked.

"Me and Ricky are just gonna hang out." Juliet replied.

"Aww that's so cute." Ashley said and smiled.

Juliet began putting on her make up. Her and Ashley both began talking. Once she was finished her make up she began combing her hair.

"Well I'll be back at 6 or 7." Juliet said and walked out of the house.

Her and Ricky made plans to just hang out for the day. They were going to meet at the coffee shop, someplace they usually met. 

Once she was there, she walked inside and looked around for Ricky. He wasn't there so she sat down and began reading the book she brought with her.

A couple minutes later, Ricky sat down next to her. 

"Sorry I'm late. Ryan was taking fucking forever in the shower." Ricky said and smiled.

"It's okay. I only had to wait for 10 minutes." Juliet replied.

"Where to?" 

"Wherever you wanna go." Juliet said and smiled.

The both got up and walked out of the shop. They really didn't know where they were walking but they still walked.

"I wanna go back to school." Juliet blurted out.

"School? Full time?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah. I didn't get to finish school when I was back in Toronto. Actually I had no idea I was gonna move here. It was a spur of the moment thing, you know?" 

"We've been friends for a while now. And you never told me why you REALLY moved here." Ricky said.

For a while Juliet didn't say anything. 

"You okay?" he asked.

"Uh yeah." Juliet lied.

She hated talking about her life back in Toronto but herald Ricky were friends. He deserved to know why she randomly moved to Scranton. Juliet began her little story.

"Like I said before. I needed to start a new life. Life back in Toronto wasn't working out. My dad passed away and my mom met some guy, became an alcoholic. She'd hit me so I finally got tired and moved here." Juliet said.

"That's rough. I lived back in Seattle but moved her because I joined the band. The only friends I had at the time were the band." Ricky said.

There was a silence between the both of them. 

"I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat." Juliet said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness of this chapter. It's just a filler anyways. Dramas about to begin...finally.
Well enjoy.

Your comments = more updates

(: