Sequel: City Lights
Status: Active

I Am the Ocean, I Am the Sea

She's Not My Girlfriend

Ricky sat at the table reading his book. Angelo was in his room on his laptop. The door opened and in walked Chris, who sat next to Ricky.

"Hey Rick." he said with a smile.

"Hi." Ricky replied without taking his eyes off of the book.

There was silence between the both of them. Chris was playing with a random piece of paper. Ricky looked up and Chris was smiling at him.

"Is that all you came here for? To sit there and fiddle with paper?" Ricky asked and chuckled.

"Uh no. So, who's Juliet?" he asked.

Ricky looked up and Chris was smiling at him. He went back to reading his book and Chris asked again.

"Who's Juliet, Ricky." 

"A girl I met at the coffee shop yesterday. Why?"

"Ryan keeps going on about her. Says you like her?" 

Ricky quickly looked up at Chris and closed his book.

"What a liar. I don't like Juliet. I mean not in that way. But she's a cool girl." Ricky said.

"Okay whatever you say. I'm gonna go to Angelo. I'll see you around." 

Chris got up and left Ricky alone in the kitchen. He took out his phone and began browsing twitter. 

Ricky's phone went off so he looked down at the screen, a unfamiliar number. He brought the phone up to his ear and spoke into the tiny device.

"Hello?"

"Ricky?" a soft voice spoke.

"Yeah? Who's this?" he asked.

"It's Juliet. From the shop? Yeah, Ryan told me to call you."

A smile formed on Ricky's face as he spoke to Juliet. Like the bookstore, they began talking up a storm. Telling each other the things that came from their minds.

It was a good hour of Ricky and Juliet talking on the phone. He hung up the phone and got up from the table. Chris already left and Angelo was laying on the other couch watching The Office.

"Who was that?" Angelo asked.

"Just a friend." Ricky replied.

"Must be some friend. Have a nice talk with each other?" 

Ricky laughed and threw a pillow at Angelo. Angelo got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen. 

"I bet it was your girlfriend, what's her name? Julie, Jamie, Juliet!" 

"Yeah it was Juliet an she's not my girlfriend." Ricky quickly responded.

"That's not what Ryan's saying." Angelo said and smiled at Ricky.

"I swear that guy is gonna get a serious kick in from me if he keeps telling people Juliet and I are together. Well I got news for him, we ain't together. Juliet even said she'd never go out with,"

Angelo sat back on the couch and looked at Ricky. "What?"

"She just said she has no interest in guys like me. The way I dress is what I'm trying to say." Ricky said and slumped into the couch. 

"Sounds like you're starting to like her." Angelo said. "Oh and Tj called. Said congrats on the girlfriend." 

Angelo smiled and walked into is room closing the door.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Ricky yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I am sooo sorry for not updating. Buuut, I'm glad to say that I'm back from my family vacation(: That was the best trip to Germany I've ever had. I seriously tried to update as much as I could while in Germany but it didn't happen. Thank you guys for commenting(: It really means a lot when you guys comment my writing.

Your comments = more updates

So keep em' coming(: