‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Miss

Neche’s POV

I was sitting in the living room with Bear just watching cartoons after he got off of school; he looked at me randomly.

“Mommy?” I looked over at him.

“Yeah Sweetie?”

“Why is daddy gone so much?” He pouted and I felt a pang hit my heart.

“I thought we talked to you about this? He works sweetie…” I sighed and he nodded sadly.

“Oh yeah… I miss him,” he said and I nodded.

“I do too Sweetie.”
___
I helped Mina make dinner as Bear did his homework. It was just simple copying the ABC’s.

“What’s wrong?” I looked up at my sister surprised.

“Nothing… why do you ask?” She frowned at me.

“I know when something’s upsetting you; so what is it?”

I sighed before looking to see if Bear was listening or not; when I made sure he wasn’t I turned back to my sister.

“Nothing really,” I shrugged. “Just Bear’s been asking about Matt a lot and why he travels so much. We explain it to him but he stills misses him and it kind of upsets me,” Mina frowned and squeezed my and lightly.

“I know it’s hard; it’s hard on all of us because we miss our guys but it’s worse on you,” she sighed and I cocked a brow.

“How so?”

“Because you two have a son together so you don’t only miss him but your son does and you have to comfort him when he’s sad.” I sighed seeing her point.

“I know…”

“Maybe you should talk to him about it?” I quickly shook my head.

“I know Matt; he’ll do anything for Bear; including quitting his job and we don’t want that.” Mina’s eyes widened.

“Yeah he would do something like that.” She agreed and I nodded.

“I’ll just try to talk to Bear again; maybe let him talk to Matt on the phone more to relax him,” she nodded and right on cue my phone rang.

“Hello?” I asked stepping away from the kitchen.

“Hey babe,” I smiled.

“How are you?”

“Alright but still pissed,” he sighed and I frowned.

“Forget about that guy…” I sighed and he mumbled something I couldn’t hear.

“Matt we rarely get to talk; can we not talk about this?” He sighed but agreed. “I think you should talk to Bear.”

“Why, what’s wrong?” Alarm filled his voice and I chuckled.

“Nothing; he misses you is all,” he laughed too.

“Ok put my son on the phone,” I smiled wide before walking into the living room.

They talked for a few minutes and I was glad to see Bear’s mood brighten. I hung up with Matt and got Bear ready for dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Random filler but maybe my wifey will make something big happen next?

Idk but I’m tired and still gotta cook dinner for my gram >.>

Comment and all that junk xD
-Neche