‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Bimbos

Jason’s PoV

It had been two weeks since Matt and I had found out about the tabloids, and the band was kind enough to have their publiscist make a statement that although Matt had adopted Bear, who was born before Matt and Neche had met, he had adopted Bear as his son, and that’s how we all felt. There was no other dad for Bear other than Matt.

We were currently babysitting the guys as they drank and danced at the club. Matt and I, along with their body guard Danny, were really good at keeping people away from the guys. Sure, sometimes we let fans through to meet them, but if they started to get a little too friendly, we would step in. We knew the guys loved their girls, but we also knew how friendly and flirty they could get when they drank.
A little blonde girl was walking up to me. She wore a skimpy dress and heels that had to be at least five inches high. There was dark make-up around her eyes and bright red lipstick on her lips. To me, she looked like a prostitute. I wasn’t into fake girls.

“So, can I meet them?” she grinned slyly at me, and pointed to where the guys were sitting in a booth.
“I don’t know ma’am… they’re getting ready to leave.”
“Aww c’mon handsome,” she pulled on my t-shirt, “Will you dance with me at least?”
“I really don’t think that’s a good idea…”
“Aww c’mon Jase! It’s okay. Mina will think it’s funny,” Matt laughed. I shrugged and she grinned pulling my hand and leading me to the dance floor. I just kind of stood there as she tried to grind on me… but when I tried to walk away, she got mad and all but launched herself on me. In slow motion I watched her leap for me and I saw the guys all start to laugh as they watched this little disaster unveil. At least, all the guys were laughing except for Brian. If I wasn’t mistaken, anger and detest was written all over his face.

Little bimbo bitch knocked me off my feet and tried to kiss me. I held her off long enough for a laughing Shads and Danny pulled her off. We all laughed and brushed it off, but in the back of my mind I knew this would come back to haunt me…

Mina’s PoV

We were sitting at the table eating dinner. Tonight we decided to cut Bear off of spaghetti, and made chicken tenders and mac and cheese. Bear had a huge grin on his face, and I knew it was because he had been able to talk to Matt on the phone. He went on and on about what he and Matt were going to do when he got home.
“And Daddy said that me, and Uncle Jason could go fishing!”
“Oh really?” Neche said, taking a bite of her food.
“Yeah! I can’t wait Mama!”
Neche smiled at me behind her milk glass and I smiled back.
“How many fish are you going to catch Bear?” I asked.
“Tirty five.”
“Thirty five?”
“That’s what I said Aunt Mina.”
Neche and I laughed as my phone went off. Seeing it was Brian, I almost ignored it. But something in the back of my mind told me that maybe he had something important to tell me about Jason. Something he had tried to tell me a week ago.
“Hello?”
“Hey Mina, it’s Bri.”
“Hey Brian, what’s up?”
Neche looked at me and cocked an eyebrow.
“I just wanted to tell you something. Since we’re friends and I care about you and all…”
“Okay. Shoot.”
I could feel my stomach start to twist itself in knots. This wasn’t going to be good.
“Well,” he stammered nervously, “We were at the club last night, right?”
“Okay?”
“And I just wanted you to know that there was this girl… and this is the second time I’ve seen it happen… but Jason and this girl were ALL over each other.”
The phone dropped from my hand and all I could do was stare straight ahead of me.
“Mina? Are you there? I think he’s cheating on you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah shit. Wonder whats gonna go down.
Has Brian still not gotten over Mina this whole time?
Did Jason secretly like all the attention he was getting?
Will Mina and Jason be okay?
Find out next time on "Betrayed!"

Hahaha. So anyways... what do you guys thinks gonna happen?
Banner?
Comment and Subscribe and let us know what you think! Cant wait for what my wifey has in store <3

Kels