‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Drunk

Jason's PoV

I hung up the phone and felt a pang in my heart. I missed Mina… so much. I knew my brother felt the same way. As much as we didn’t show it to the rest of the guys, and as goofy as we acted all the time, we were missing our girls. I was happy Matt and Neche were married and had Bear, and this tabloid thing seriously pissed me off. What kind of heartless fuck would go around and try to mess with people’s lives like that? Matt might be calm now that he talked to Neche, but I knew that if he ever met that reporter, heads would roll.

We spent the rest of the bus ride just hanging out, drinking and playing games, trying to pass the time. When we finally stopped for the night, Matt and I decided to go out with the other guys and party. Normally I didn’t, because I never wanted to do something I’d regret, but with Matt as pissed as he was, I thought it would be safe if we took it easy.

Easier said than done. We hit the drinks a little harder than we should and we were all dancing. I remember a girl dancing with me, but every time she tried to dance dirty, I pushed her away. The bitch even tried to kiss me, but I turned my head just in time. The only girl I could think about was Mina… she was all I ever wanted. I just hope she knew that.

Back on the bus, Brian was acting weird towards me. Looking at me like I had done something wrong. If only I had known what he had done…

Mina’s PoV

After lunch, we picked up Bear from school and went to the beach so he could swim. Neche and I sat on a towel as we watched Val and Delaney chase Bear through the surf. I really enjoyed this life. Knowing that Neche would never have to worry about Trey. It seemed like a petty price to pay having the press say shit, but as long as Neche and Bear were safe, I could care less. I had a man I loved, friends who loved me, and my family. Life was perfect.

Or so I thought.

We were tucking Bear into bed when my phone started ringing. I was surprised to see it was Brian.
“Hello?”
“Hey… hey Mina.” He slurred.
I laughed, “Are you guys partying?”
“Yes… but… but that’s not what I wanted to tell you. So listen… I saw Jason and he was…. Hey!” Brian's voice went away and was replaced with Jimmy’s.
“MINA!”
“Hey Jimbo!”
“Hey. I miss you!”
“I miss you too! So what was Jason doing?”
“JB-Dizz? Well, right now he’s peeing on a building.”
I rolled my eyes. That was my boo alright, “Aight sounds good. I’m gonna hang up now, okay?”
“Nooo Mina,” Jimmy whined
“Is that Mina?” I heard Jason ask and I rolled my eyes again.
“Tell him to call me on his own phone!” I laughed and hung up. Sure enough, five minutes later, Jason called me back on his own phone.
“Hey lover,” he exclaimed.
“Babe, are you totally trashed or what?” I asked, feeling slightly nervous. I knew how girls were… and I didn’t want them hitting on my drunk boyfriend.
“Mina, just a little bit. But I’m okay, I promise. We just needed to blow some steam. Matt’s already sleeping. You know him… he would’ve been to mad to sleep if he hadn’t had a little drink.”
I bit my lip, “I guess you’re right. Just didn’t want to have Jimmy beat some drunk girl off you if you were too far gone.”
“Ha babe. Funny.”
I sighed and ran my fingers through my dark hair, “I miss you Jase… so much.”
“I know Mina,” he said in a low voice, “You’re my whole world… I hope you know that.”
I felt a small smile tug on my lips, “I know Jase… same goes for you.”
“Alright baby girl, I’m gonna go to bed. Call you tomorrow?”
“Sounds good. I love you Jason.”
“I love you too Mina… I would never do anything to hurt you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short... I just got off work and I'm super tired :(

I wish Jason Berry loved me this much. Apparently, since I dream that he and his twin are in my bathroom telling me that have secrets they've been keeping from me >.< I wish dreams were real sometimes XD

Banner? Please please please???
Comment and Subscribe :)

Kels