‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Uncles

Neche’s POV

“So little man; what’d you do while you were home without all your awesome uncles?” Shadows grinned down at Bear.

Everyone was in the living room waiting for Mina and Jason to come down.

Bear went into the explanation of our days at the beach with the other girls. Speaking of which were all here except for Jimmy’s who still had to work.

“Hey,” I looked over at Matt and smiled.

“What?” He shrugged.

“Just wondering what you’re thinking,” he smiled and I returned it before giving him a peck and cuddling into him more.

“Eww!” Bear complained looking at us and everyone laughed.

“Kay we’re ready,” Mina said and we all looked at them.

“Took you long enough!” Brian huffed before getting up and storming out.

What the fuck was that about?

Everyone shrugged it off figuring he was being his normal diva self and we followed him out.

We all drove in our separate cars to this small diner neat the beach that the guys rented out again so we didn’t have our little reunion ruined. The guys love their fans and the girls support them but we need our space and privacy too.

Matt held my hand the whole way there and he’d picked our linked hands up to his mouth and kiss it every once in a while.

“What’s up with you?” I asked with an amused smile.

“What do you mean?” He took a quick glance before turning back towards the road.

“You’re being crazy affectionate…”

He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

“Geez I can’t miss my wife?”

“Ya but… never mind,” I sighed before pecking his cheek and making him smile. We pulled up to the place and I got Bear out where he ran towards Jason.

“Uncle Jase!” He cheered causing everyone to smile.

“He missed him like crazy too,” I commented and Matt nodded.

“I swear that kid loves them more than us,” Matt said and I laughed.

“I know I feel so unloved,” I pouted.

“I’ll love you,” Matt smirked before pulling me into a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah filler but I’ll let my wifey announce her own engagement!
-Neche Narcissist