‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Brian the Diva

We walked into the restaurant and took our seats in the middle of the dining room. I sat between Jason and Jimmy. Brian sat as far away from Jason and I as he could, making sure to glare at us every chance he got. I rolled my eyes. I wasn’t going to let his emotions ruin the happiness I was feeling right now. Everything was falling back into place. My sister and nephew were happy again because Matt was home, and the man of my dreams had just proposed to me. We managed to get through dinner with no drama, although Jimmy would stop eating to give me and Neche hugs. Throughout the years, James Sullivan had become our very best friend. We could always rely on him and we would do anything for him. He held my hand under the table, but I knew Jason could see. Just like I knew he was also holding my sisters hand. Jason leaned over and kissed my temple before taking my hand and squeezing it. He winked at me and stood up.
“Ahem… as you all know, we’ve been through a lot of shit together. And I just wanted to let you guys know that you’re my best friends. I have the best family and friends in the world. Which is why I wanted to tell you guys something.”
He looked down at me and smiled. I gave him an encouraging smile and he turned back to our friends and family.
“Mina and I are going to get married. I proposed to her a few hours ago.”
There was silence before, “It’s about fucking time.”
We all laughed at Val before everyone started to congratulate us. Everyone except Brian that is. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as he snuck out of the restaurant. Internally, I rolled my eyes again. Leave it to him to make the happiest moment of my life so far be a drama fest. I pushed all thought of him aside as the girls came over to inspect my ring . After they oohed and ahhed, our food arrived and we all sat back down.

An hour later, we all decided to go back to Val and Shad’s house to chill and watch movies. Bear was yawning, and Val offered to let him sleep in their guest bedroom. After we put him down for his nap, we all took our places on the large sectional couch and began to watch Constantine. After awhile, Brian stood up and went to leave.
“Where ya going Gates?” Delaney asked lazily, cuddled up against Zacky.
“Getting the fuck out of here,” he growled.
“If this is because you’re not cuddling with a pretty lady… I just want you to know that we could cuddle,” Jimmy grinned.
“That’s not it,” Brian scowled, but his features softened as he turned to his best friend, “I just can’t stand to be around them,” he nodded towards Jase and I.
I felt Jason stiffen next to me, “The fuck is that supposed to mean Haner?”
“You mean, how you can get away with cheating on her and now you’re going to get married? Real fucking smart of you Mina.”
With that, he stormed out of the room. We all kinda sat there stunned for a few minutes before Neche broke the silence.
“What a fucking cock sucker.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Why does Brian have to be such a baby >.<

And yay for pretty rings :) I want that ring for realsies... if only Jason Berry could REALLY give me that ring. I'd be set for life *Drool* xD

Anyways. Let us know what you think! Still looking for a banner! I'll give you a cookie ;)
Comment, Subscribe!

Kels <3