‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

House

Neche’s POV

All of us house shopped while Bear was at school before we finally found the perfect house for us all.

Although the outside looked old the inside was modern. With a nice living room to watch movies in, two master bedrooms for Mina and Jason with their own bathroom, and Matt and I, Bear loved his room that his uncles and Matt insist he have; plus the kitchen big enough for us all to cook together in.

A few more guest rooms littered the house for whoever wanted to stay over or whatever we decided to turn them into. Jason even hinted at a nursery which made Mina blush.

Right now we were spending a last night in the old house and Matt and I were laying next to each other in bed just staring at our ceiling. Bear spent the night at Aunt Linda’s so we finally got to “wrestle”.

“What are you thinking?” Matt asked looking over at me.

“That you sound like a girl right now,” I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

He leaned up on his elbow and stared down at me.

“No seriously,” he said and I sighed.

“That I kinda don’t wanna leave here,” he cocked a brow at me. “I mean I get why you two do and that’s why Mina and I are agreeing but look at it from our point of view; we don’t have your history here. We only share the moments we’ve shared with you two here, us being newlyweds, Jason and Mina moving in, Bear growing up.” I explained and he sighed.

“We get that and we share those great moments with you guys too but it feels… tainted to us because of our history. We talked about it and figured if we move we can just have good memories in a good place and we can finally move on from everything with our parents.” I understood where he was coming from.

“We get that and that’s why we’re not fighting you two on this.”

“Are you sure you okay with everything?” I nodded.

“I’m always okay as long as I have you.”

“Who sounds like the girl now?” He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

“Shut up and kiss me,” I pulled his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay filler-ish but we needed you guys to see the new house!

This took me long because I was updating my other A7X co-write.

Comment and all of that!
-Neche Narcissist