‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Abandoned

It had been two weeks since Jason locked me in the bathroom, and we were still not pregnant. That didn’t mean we weren’t trying though. Every day, sometimes twice a day. Don’t get me wrong, I was loving all the attention… and by attention, I meant sex. It was getting frustrating, but I wasn’t going to complain. I knew that some people tried for years to get pregnant, and I wasn’t going to complain because I honestly didn’t think it would take that long.

Neche and I were sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee when Jason and Matt walked in wearing matching smirks. My sister looked at me wearily, those smirks usually meant they were up to something.
“What?” I asked as Jason sat down next to me.
“What do you mean, what?” Matt laughed, sitting next to my sister.
“I mean, what are you two up to?”
They looked at each other and sighed simultaneously.
“Well… since we have some time off… we were thinking… we need a fishing trip.”
“A fishing trip?”
“Yes. Shads got a new boat, remember?”
“I do… so how long would you be gone?” Neche answered.
Matt shrugged “A few days. Maybe three at the most. C’mon. There’s nothing manlier than your men catching fish and bringing them home for you ladies to cook.”
I rolled my eyes and Neche tried to suppress a laugh. Jason raised his hand and entangled his fingers into my long hair.
“I’d miss you babe, but I need some guy time.”
I nodded and took a sip of my coffee, “Well, I don’t mind. Maybe Bear can go to Aunt Lindas and we can have some sister time?”
Neche nodded in agreement, “That would be nice.”
“Then it’s settled, we’re going fishing!”

The next day, Jason and Matt had packed my Escalade with their equipment and stuff for Bear.
“Clean underwear?” Neche asked.
Matt rolled his eyes, “Check.”
I laughed and wrapped my arms around Jason’s neck. He threw his arm around my waist and pulled me close.
“I love you,” he whispered into my hair, “More than anything Mina… I mean it.”
I buried my head into his chest, I know three days was nothing compared to when they went on tour, but still… I was going to miss him. He pulled away to look my in the eye.
“Be good?”
“Every day of my life,” I laughed.
He smiled and dipped his head to kiss me, “Love you,” he repeated.
“Love you more,” I grinned up at him.
“Ugh,” Matt groaned, “Neche and I don’t play that game, why should you?”
“Maybe we should babe… they have sex more than we do.”
“Sigh Neche baby, sigh.”
Matt walked over to Jason and pulled him from my embrace.
“Dude… was in the middle of some loving.” Jason protested, just to have his brother roll his eyes.
“We need to drop my son off before we go to Shads, let’s get going.”
Jason nodded and came to kiss me one last time before getting into the drivers seat and pulling out of the driveway. Neche and I waved, neither of us wanting to mention how odd it would be without our boys.

Two hours after Jason, Matt and Bear left, Neche got a phone call asking her to fly out for a few days to a convention with some of the biggest stylists in the country. She agreed and began packing. I was sitting on her and Matt’s bed, watching her throw clothes into her suitcase. Great, now I was going to be alone for three days. I guess I could invite the girls over, and spend time with them… I feel like I hadn’t seen them much since the boys got home from tour. They were all probably having lots of crazy sex, just like we were. I zoned out while Neche finished and followed her like a puppy downstairs while she waited for her cab. It was all very last minute, but her work was paying for everything, so why say no?
“Mina? Are you listening?”
“Hmm?” I looked up and met her dark eyes with mine.
“I asked if you were going to be okay.”
“Why wouldn’t I be okay?”
She shrugged, “I know you and Jason are trying for a baby… want to talk about it?”
I shrugged, “Not much to talk about… it’s not working.”
She sat down next to me and wrapped her thin arms around my shoulders, “I love you Mina, you know you can always talk to me. We’ve been through too much to hide feelings from each other, you know that.”
I nodded, and went to say how much I appreciate that when a car honked outside. I stood up and helped carry my sisters suitcase to the cab. She gave me a hug and a kiss, telling me she’d call when she landed in Miami. I nodded and waved goodbye as the cab pulled away. What the fuck was I supposed to do now?

I had been sleeping for about two hours when my phone went off. I opened my eyes to see that Brian was calling me.
“Hey Bri, what’s up?”
“Not much… heard you’d been abandoned,” he joked.
I rolled my eyes, “You heard correct. So what can I do you for?”
I was wondering if I could take you out to dinner… as an offering of friendship. You can tell Jason, I don’t think he’d mind, since I took him out to lunch the other day for the same reason.”
I laughed, “You took my fiancée out to lunch?”
“Sure did, so what do you say?”
“Um… I guess that would be okay. What time is it?”
“It’s 4:45,” he chuckled, “Pick you up at seven?”
“Sure thing… I’ll see you then.”
“Bye Mina.”
I hung up the phone and closed my eyes, rubbing my temples, this was sure to be an interesting three days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay okay okay.
I know it's been a long time, but my best guy friend came home from Iraq and rented a cottage in Michigan, so I've been there for the past week... I'm sorry it took me so long :(

Aw shit, whats going to happen on their dinner?
And what kind of adventures can Neche get into in Miami? (my wifeys going to be confused XD)

Anyways
Comment, Subscribe <3
Kels