‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Surprise

"Please don't leave me Jase," I whispered after he explained what his brother had wanted. Matt and Neche were on their way to the doctors to meet up after dropping Bear off at at Aunt Lindas when their back tire blew. They wer estuck on the express way and Jason was going to pick them up.
"Babe, I have to. It'll be okay. I'll be back as soon as I can, I promise Mina." he stood and kissed my forehead before leaving.

So I sat in the waiting room of the doctors office. It was much to cold and the plastic chairs were much to hard. I drew my legs up to my chest and crossed my arms over my knees.
"Please," I whispered, praying, "Please let this baby be Jason's."

His promise resounded in my head as I closed my eyes. If it was Brians, we would pretend it was Jasons. I didnt want that... I didnt want Brians baby...
"Mina?" the nurse called.
I unfolded myself before standing.
"Wait! I'm coming!" I turned to see Neche running to catch up.
"Ma'am? You're not allowed in here."
"It's okay, she's my sister," I explained. The nurse gave us a look before agreeing.
"So Mina, we're here to see how far along you are, correct?"
I nodded and hopped up onto the examination table.

She asked me a few routine questions before having me lie back. Neche stood by my head, holding my hand as the nurse left and the doctor came in. She asked me the same questions the nurse did, and I muttered the same answered. The anticipation was driving me crazy... I just wanted to know what was going on inside of me. Finally, she lifted the baggy shirt I was wearing, courtesy of my fiancees closet. I inhaled sharply as her cold hands pressed firmly on my stomach.
"Sorry," she smiled sheepishly. I nodded and closed my eyes as she began to press down around my pelvis.
"Well, I don't want to say for certain without an ultrasound, but there's something odd going on."
"What?" I sat up, but Neche stopped me.
"You cant honestly say that to a pregnant woman, can you?" my sister asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes as the doctor explained that she didnt think anything was wrong, then sighed in frustration as she left to grab the ultrasound machine.
"Fucking bitch," my sister muttered under her breath and I giggled. She brushed my hair out of my face before placing a kiss on my forehead, "You know... everything's going to be okay. No matter what happens, we'll get you through this."
I nodded and felt a lone tear escape my long lashes. I quickly brushed it away just as the doctor re-entered the room. She put the cold gel on my stomach and turned the machine on.
"Oh my..." she whispered.
"You're so bad at hiding your surprise it's infuriating... this is my sister you're worrying," Neche scowled.
"What's wrong doctor?"
The doctor shook head, "Nothing's wrong... it's just. Well, Mina, you're pregnant alright. With twins by the looks of it."
I sighed, "Can you tell how far along I am?"
"Well, by the maturity of the fetus's, I'd say you're about four weeks pregnant. But here's the thing I want to talk about."
"Okay..." I was annoyed because four weeks... I hadnt been touched by Jason in four weeks, since he found out... except the night before my betrayal.
"The fetuses... there are two separate eggs... the first egg... is at least a day more mature than the second."
"Oh... oh no..."
"Mina?" my sister asked.
"Can you give us a minute?" I asked the doctor.
"Sure?" the doctor stood and left just as the first of my tears fell.
"Mina what's wrong..."
"The two fetuses... one of them is Brian's..."
"What?!"
I nodded, "Jason hasnt touched me since he found out.. so the second fetus is Brians... the first is Jasons..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my...
Sorry it's been so long...
Holidays make great business for resturants, and I work at two >.>

Comment, Rate, Subscribe?
<3 Kels