‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

No Idea

Neche’s POV

“W-W- Ho- Is that even possible?” I asked my sister in disbelief.

“You heard the doctor, one egg developed after the other, that shows that one is Brian’s and one is Jason’s,” my sister sobbed.

“Okay, calm down,” I said hugging her and rubbing her back.

I tried to remember health class I took in high school and if this was actually possible.

“Nech what am I going to do?” She sobbed and I opened and closed my mouth like a fish out of water would.

“I honestly don’t know,” I whispered.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” She screamed and I shrugged.

“Calm down Sweetie, you have nothing to worry about.”

“What do you mean nothing to worry about?”

“You have a job, a roof over your head, a man who loves you and wants to marry you-“

“Jason hasn’t… touched me since…”

“I know that’s hard for you but he’s hurt, he stayed with you, be happy, I know he’ll stay now too. He already said he would Mina, you don’t have to worry.” I explained and she nodded thinking over what I said.

“Look it’ll be okay sis, Jason is amazing and understanding. We’ve known that since we met him. Both the Berry’s are amazing; that’s why we’re with them!” She smiled.

“Thanks sis,” she said.

“For what?”

“Being amazing and comforting me,”

“What are sister’s for?”

We called the doctor back in and the rest of the appointment went alright. The doctor was kinda confused but when we explained she finally understood. We left and got into the car.

“How are you going to tell Jason?” I asked.

My sister shrugged.

“I have no idea.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe
-Neche Narcissist