Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

Awkward Girl's Night

“Do you know when they’re leaving?” Mickie asked me.

“Nope, not a clue.” I replied , eating a huge spoonful of cookie dough ice-cream.
“That sucks,” She laughed, eating more of her own ice-cream. “What movie is first?”

“You pick.” I laughed. “I’m going to go call in the pizza, and fix the popcorn!”

“Okay!” Mickie stated as she stood up and went to Alex’s DVD collection.

I walked into the kitchen, and I called Pizza Hut. When I was done, I looked for the popcorn when I heard the door open, and the guys file into the house. I found a bag, and started to pop it.

“No boys allowed!” Mickie bellowed.

I walked out to see the four of them standing there looking at her while she practically yelled.

“Hey! I kicked you out for a reason.” I stated as I came into the room. “It’s a slumber party. That means no guys allowed.”

“But-but-but…” Jack protested.

I settled my hands on my hips, and cocked out my leg.

“I meant it to. Alexander, we had this discussion this morning, didn’t we?” He wasn’t even paying attention to me, but rather my bare legs. “My eyes are up here, Romeo.” I stated, making his eyes finally meet mine. “You four have gotta go!”

“But we just got here.” Jack whined.

Mickie rolled her eyes.

“I picked out the movie, Mac.”

“Thanks.” I laughed. “Shit!” I stated as I ran into the kitchen.

I got the popcorn out just in time. It wasn’t burnt or undercooked. It was just right. I was putting the popcorn into a bowl when I felt hands on my hips. I jumped, and then I heard laughing.

“Relax Mac. It’s just me, babe.”

“Oh.” I stated as I calmed down.

His hands moved, and brought me closer to him. Alex kissed my ear lobe lightly, and I felt my eyes close involuntarily.

“I don’t wanna leave,” He mumbled into my ear.

Chills shot down my spin.

“Alexander William Gaskarth, what are you doing?” I asked him. Alex ignored me, and proceeded to kiss my neck and down to my shoulder blade. All the while, he simultaneously rubbed soft circles into the skin between the bottom of my tanks and my boxer shorts. I laid my head back onto his shoulder blades, and felt my inside melt.

“Mackenzie!” Mickie yelled from the kitchen.

My eyes jerked opened, but Alex didn’t stop.

“I...uh…I’m coming!” I yelled. I was able to pull Alex’s hands off of my waist, and step ahead of him. “Alex…you and your friends need to leave.” I stated as I turned around. Alex didn’t answer, but instead he backed me up against the kitchen sink counter.

“Come here.” He whispered as his face came closer to mine.

“Alex, what are you doing?” I asked.

I got no answer once again, but his lips pressed to mine. I couldn’t refuse. The taste of his lips was so addicting, and I wanted more.

“MACKENZIE!” Mickie yelled again.

I groaned, and I pushed Alex away once more.

“I’m coming!” I yelled. My eyes went back to Alex. He was smiling sadly at me. “We’ll pick this up later, okay?”

He slowly nodded, and backed up.

“I like you, Mac.” He stated right before he kissed me.

“I like you too, Alex.” I giggled. I grabbed the bowl of popcorn, and then I went into the living room where the guys were still arguing with Mickie.

“Jack, I don’t care how good you are in bed, I said get the fuck out!”

I grimaced at her statement.

“Mick, chill girly.”

“Ugh. They’re just…making it impossible not to be a bitch.” She pouted. “I ask for ONE sleepover. I asked for just one stupid sleepover, and they have to crash it.”

I patted her back.

“I know, babe. It will be okay,” I stated. “They were just leaving. I promise.”
“But we don’t wanna leave.” Zack pouted. “Come on, Target!”

“Sorry, Jock Face. You guys gotta go! Unless you want to watch a series of Nicholas Sparks’s movies?”

“GROSS!” Jack yelled.

“That’s not cool.” Rian laughed.

“See.” I smiled at Mickie. “Problem solved.”

She gave me a sarcastic look.

“No, the problem is not solved. We still have four guys in here.”

I nodded as I looked at them all.

“Okay, you guys can stay…if you let us put make up on you.”

“Hell no.” Rian tossed up his hands.

“Girl, you crazy!” Jack added.

“Fuck that shit!” Alex was shaking his head.

“Let’s bounce!” Zack pointed toward the door.

“BYE!” Mickie and I waved as they made their way out of the house.

“You see, that wasn’t that hard.”

Mickie rolled her eyes.

“Whatever! I picked The Condemned! So we gotta watch it.”

“Agreed,” I laughed, and sat down on the floor with the popcorn.

Alex’s dog, Sebastian, waddled over to me, and laid down beside me.

“Hey, Bas.” I cooed at the puppy. “I fucking love this dog.”

“He’s a cutie pie.”

“For sure,” I agreed again. “Peyton is around here somewhere. I just don’t know where.”

“He’ll show up.” She joked as she put in the DVD. “I love Stone Cold Steve Austin!”

“Who doesn’t?” I questioned as the movie started to play.

*

“Peyton! Stop eating all of my popcorn!” I laughed as I attempted to push the dog away from me, but it didn’t work. I only ended up spilling the entire bowl on the floor.

“I’ll put Peyton in his puppy room. You can get this picked up.” Mickie laughed as she scooped up the dog.

I rolled my eyes, and went into the kitchen to get the broom and a dust pan. After I was done cleaning, I put back up the broom and dust pan. I looked around his kitchen for something to drink. I finally settled on a Coke when the doorbell rang.

“Mickie, could you get that?!” I shouted. “I gotta put on a sweat shirt.”

“Okay!” She yelled.

She had already put on her sweatshirt earlier. I wasn’t cold, but I was starting to feel that way. I walked into Alex and my bedroom in search for a zip up hoodie. I settled on one of his Glamour Kills hoodie's, and I walked back out into the hall. I heard Mickie talking to someone, and leading them into the house. I turned the corner, and there stood two brunette girls talking to my bleached friend.

“Um?” I started, giving my best friend a confusing look. They both turned around, and I realized that one of the brunettes was Lisa. “Ooh, hi.”

“Um…” the other girl trailed off as she looked at me up and down awkwardly.

“Hi again…” Lisa trailed off.

I furrowed my brows at her.

“I…uh…” I scratched my neck awkwardly.

“I asked if Gaskarth was home…” Lisa started to explain. “Looks like a Gaskarth isn’t here.”

“Yeah she is.” Mickie stated. She was confused. “Mrs. Gaskarth is right there.”

“What?” Both brunettes asked at the same time.

I bit my bottom lip.

“Alex is my husband,”

“Since when?” Lisa asked.

“Since before you showed up the last time.” I shrugged. “Are you here to see Alex? I’m sure that he will be here soon?”

“Could we wait?” Lisa asked me.

I hesitated for a minute. Did I really want her to stay in my house, and to wait on my husband, her ex-boyfriend, to come back?

“I…uh…yeah, sure,” I replied. “We were just watching a movie, but we could talk or something. I guess…”

“Uh…sure.” Lisa nodded.

“Hi, I’m Kara.” The girl beside her smiled.

I smiled politely.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Mackenzie.”

“And I’m Makayla.” Mickie smiled.

“So, how old are you?” Kara asked suddenly. “Because you don’t look a day over sixteen.”

“I’m eighteen.” I replied with a small smile.

I heard a bark, and I turned my head to see Sebastian walking into the living room.

“Hey, Bas.” Lisa laughed.

I raised my eyebrows when the dog went over to her, and licked her hand.

“He’s a sweetie.” I stated. I caught Sebastian’s attention, and he ran toward the couch I was on. He jumped up, and then sat down on my lap happily. “Ooh goodness, baby.” I laughed as I pet his head softly. Lisa looked at me in amazement.

“He seems to like you…” She mumbled.

“Mmmhmm.” I nodded. “He’s my best friend.”

“Bitch.” Mickie mocked, and I rolled my eyes.

“Shut it.” I giggled.

Then I heard a bunch of noise and some girl laughter.

“The boys are back.” Mickie groaned. “Remind me to kick someone’s ass.”

“Sure, Mickie.” I rolled my eyes.

“Baby?!” I heard Alex yelled. “Where are you?!”

“Living room with some friends!” I called back.

Soon enough, the four band boys and a girl came into the room. The girl was holding onto Rian’s hand tightly, and they were cracking up at something Jack was saying. The second Alex saw me on the opposite side of the couch; he sat down beside of me.

“I missed you,” He stated with a silly grin on his face that caused me to smile.

“I missed you too.”

“Then kiss me.”

“Nope.”

“Fucking kiss me!” Alex chuckled. “Fine.” He stated, leaning in, and pressing his lips to mine.

It took a millisecond before I kissed him back.

“Better?”

“Much,” He laughed.

“MICKIE!” Jack yelled, bouncing over to my blonde friend.

“JACK!” She rolled her eyes.

“Wanna go to Rian’s old room?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

“Sure.” She stood up, grabbed his hand, and dragged him toward the empty room.

I made a face.

“And my best friend is a whore. Awesome,”

Alex laughed at me as Zack sat down in Mickie’s seat. Rian and some girl, I assumed to be Cassadee, sat down closely.

“We’ve got guest.” I stated to Alex, and I pointed toward the other side of the couch that Alex and the guys had yet to notice.

“Oh…Lisa…hey.” He looked kind of awkward now.

Sebastian moved onto his lap, and he petted his small dog.

“Hi.” She slightly waved.

Rian’s eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. Cassadee looked extremely uncomfortable, and I felt the same way.

“Lisa stopped by a few minutes ago. I knew that you guys were coming back, and she wanted to see you…”

“Ooh.” Alex nodded, but he never looked at me.

“Alex, can we talk somewhere?” She asked him.

She batted her eyelashes subtly, but I caught it. I’m sure that Cassadee did too.

“Um, sure. Let’s go out to the patio.” He stated as he handed me Bas, and led the way outside with Lisa following him. I watched them go, and I shook my head. Zack saw me, and he sat down where Alex used to be.

“Are you okay?”

I just shook my head, and I stood up.

“I’m sorry that this is so awkward for you, Kara. You seem like a great girl. You honestly do, but I don’t like your friend. I don’t like her at all.” I told her honestly, and with Sebastian in my arms, I walked toward my bedroom. I nearly slammed the door shut, and I sat the dog down on the bed. I tossed my hair up into a pony tail, and brushed my teeth before I walked back out. I laid down in the king size bed with the dog, and attempted not to cry. I’m not going to lie, seeing Alex so willing to talk to Lisa hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
THOUGHTS?!

I ♥ you guys! :D

xoxo Rae Marie