Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

Caleb ***ing Turman

“Thanks for coming, Jack.” Alex stated as he loaded our stuff into the taxi.
“No problem, baby.” Jack replied playfully.
Mickie and I rolled our eyes at their playful flirting.
“Rosanna, are you leaving already?” My mom asked, walking out of the house to where we were standing. “Ooh, hello Makayla,”
“Mom!” Makayla yelled, hugging my mom tightly.
“How have you been?”
Mickie shrugged.
“Baltimore has been pretty fun. I’ve been staying with Alex and Mac.”
“Sounds fun,” My mom replied right before my brother came out of the house with some of his friends trailing behind him.
“CHAZZY!” Mickie yelled, giving my little brother a bear hug. “How’s my favorite little rascal?!”
He pulled away from her and rolled his eyes.
“I’m your age, Makayla. Damn.” He rolled his eyes.
Okay so Chaz might be my twin brother, but I was born first.
Did I forget to mention that?
“GASP! That’s bag language.” She stated, bouncing back over toward us.
Jack raised his eyebrow.
“You sure don’t have a problem with language when we have.”
“CHECKERS!” She yelled, slightly blushing. “When we have checkers.”
“Good cover up.” Alex rolled his eyes. “Okay, we have to go. Sound check was an hour ago, and we go on in two hours,”
“What time should we get there?” Chaz’s friend, Blake asked.
“Um…you might want to leave now.” Jack replied, checking his iPhone. “But we’ll check ya later.” He stated, pulling on Mickie’s hand. She happily followed, and they got into the taxi.
“Come on, baby.” I stated, pulling Alex’s hand. “You have to go get yourself all pretty and what not.”
“But-but-but I’m already pretty!” He whined.
“Sure you are. Now take you and your ego, and get in the fucking Taxi.” I stated.
“Fine.” He replied, kissing my cheek.
I looked back at my mom.
“Vedi! Te l'avevo detto!”
“Sì, hai fatto. Sono sicuro che lui è solo scherzando,”
“Babyyyyyy.”
“Whatttttt?” I returned the whine.
“Stop talking gibberish, and get in the taxi!” He whined.
“Egli è impaziente, e siamo in ritardo. Chiamami quando si arriva al concerto. "
My mom laughed, and rolled her eyes.
“Bye!”
I got into the taxi and we all waved goodbye before the Taxi pulled away from my house, and back to the venue.

Translation:
Mac: See! I told you so!
Mom: Yes, you did. I'm sure that he is just joking.
Mac: He is impatient and we’re late. Call me when you arriave at the concert.


“They are going to fucking hate me.” Alex groaned for the tenth millionth time since he started getting ready.
Mickie and myself were the first ones done.
Shocking right? Wrong. These four are like girls.
“Just go out there and be yourself!” I stated, placing both of my hand on his shoulders. “Talk about the other bands, fuck off with Jack, and just be you! Please?” I begged.
Slowly, Alex agreed and nodded.
“I will.”
“Good, now finish getting ready!” I stated, shoving him out of the way. I walked over to Mickie and Jack. “Jack can you do something for me?”
“Sure, anything.” He laughed.
“Make sure that Alex is himself on stage. I don’t care if you have to have sex with him, just do something.” I begged.
Jack rolled his eyes.
“I will.”
“Thank you!” I stated. “Come on, Mickie.”
“Hell yeah! It’s concert time!” She stated. “We’re standing in the crowd right?”
“Yeah, with all of my mom’s friends, and my family.”
“Ooh.” Mickie stated. “This should be fun.”
“You should’ve seen Alex last night. He was so fucking nervous.”
“Really?” She giggled.
I nodded in agreement.
“Now, come on!” I stated, edging toward the door.
“Mac! Wait!” Alex stated, running out of the bathroom, and wrapping his arms around me before he kissed me passionately.
I was left breathelss.
“I love you.” He cooed.
“I love you too.” I replied with a warm smile before walking out of the dressing room, and walking down the hall. I stopped suddenly when I saw a familiar looking guy. “That-that-that’s....”
“Caleb fucking Turman!” She squealed as he turned and saw us. He smiled at waved before walking closer. “I love you!” She yelled.
I smacked her arm, and she gave me a dirty look.
“I love you too!” I yelled at him before covering my mouth with my hand.
Mickie glared at me.
“and you hit me.”
Nice shirt.” He chuckled.
“Thanks.” She gushed.
I was able to clam down.
“Can we get a picture right quick? We’re huge fans, and we might or might not be having a complete fan girl moment.”
He chuckled.
“Sure!”
I smiled widely and got out my iPhone, and took a picture of Caleb and I before Mickie followed my actions.
“Thank you.”
“Do you want a hug?” He asked.
Mickie nodded her head up and down quickly before he hugged her.
“Can I have one too?” I asked shyly.
He chuckled at my embarrassment.
“Sure thing, Mrs. Gaskarth.”
“EP! He knows me!” I squealed. “Oh fuck. I said that outloud, didn’t I?”
“Sure did.” He laughed before hugging me. “but it’s cool. I can say that Alex’s wife go’s GaGa for me.”
“I do!” I nodded my head up and down. “Dude, I’m tweeting that.”
Mickie rolled her eyes.
“Come on, we gotta go.” Mickie stated. “It was nice meeting you.”
“You too.” He laughed.
“Bye!” We both replied before we walked out of the backstage area.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute but shortttt chapter.

Please put up some more comments and check out Bruised and Beat Up

xoxo Rae Marie