Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

New York Shopping

"Yeah, that was Lisa." He sighed heavily. "We dated a while ago. I was single when I found out about our marriage."

I didn't want to hear anymore.

"Kay." I nodded, pretending not to care.

Alex smiled a weak smile at me before the other guys caught up with us.

"We ready to go?" Rian asked us.

"Yupp." I nodded, pulling my hand from Alex's own hand.

"Okay, well you can walk around the city if you want too." Alex stated. "Or you can come with us?"

"I'll just walk around the city. I've been here before."

"Really?" Zack asked. "But you were freaking out on the plane,"

"Road trip," I told them. "Mickie and a couple of our friends went on this month long road trip, and we went through here."

"So you've been here?" Jack asked me just to make sure.

I laughed, and I nodded.

"Yeah." I replied. "I'll just get a taxi, and catch up with you guys later, okay?"

"Alright." Alex nodded slowly. "See you later?"

"Bye." I waved and stepped outside away from them.

"Can I give you a ride?" The taxi driver asked me.

"That would be great," I stated as he opened the door for me.

I left my bags with Alex.

"Where too?"
"Um...Can I go to 103 Prince Street at Greene Street." I replied.

"I'm on it." He stated.

Soon after that, I was dropped off at the Apple Store SoHo. I walked in, and I found a camera that I had been wanting for the longest time. I paid, and then I went outside to hail another taxi. I told him to go to 727 Fifth Avenue near 57th Street, and I arrived outside of a Tiffany & Co store. I was so excited! I practically ran into the store from my excitement. After I found a bracelet, necklace, and two sets of earrings, I was content. I ended up spending $10,250.50 in the store.

Hey, I like shopping, and I never said that it was cheap.
After I went to 611 Fifth Avenue to the Louis Vuitton store. After buying two purses and a wallet that cost me $6,332.75, I went to Forever 21. After I bought a really cute outfit , I ate lunch in Times Square at the Planet Hollywood. When I was done eating, I made my way to the Hot Topic store in Queens. I found a All Time Low and Boys Like Girls tee-shirts, a blue skirt, a hippie headband, and a love ring . When I was finally done, I walked around the rest of New York's Times Square taking pictures. My phone rang after five hours to myself.

"Ellooooo?" I answered in a fake British accent.

"Hey." He laughed. "Where are you?"

"Just prancing round Times Square." I laughed. "Are you guys done yet?"

"Yupp." He replied. "I was wondering if you wanted to join me at Starbucks."

"Sure. I'll be there soon, but be warned...I'm loaded down with bags."

He laughed.

"Okay."

"See you soon."

"Mmmkay, bye."

"Bye bye." I replied before hanging up. I wasn't carrying any purse, so I slipped the phone in Alex's pants pocket.

When I arrived at Starbucks, he was already there sitting at a table all alone. I slid into the booth, and he looked up at me.

"Hey stranger."

Alex chuckled at my greeting.

"Hey lovely lady." He replied. "Have fun?"

I nodded eagerly.

"Of course! I love shopping."

"Doesn't every girl?"

I shrugged.

"I suppose so."

"Where did you go?"

"Um...Tiffany's, Louis Vuitton, Forever 21, and Hot Topic."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"How much money did you spend?"

"Well over sixteen thousand." I told him honestly.

Alex practically choked on his coffee.

"That's a lot of money."

"I needed cheer up shopping." I replied. "I had fun. I haven't been shopping in months."

"Kay." His face still a little pale.

"Relax, Rock Star...It was my own money. I do have a credit card from my dad."

"Daddy's little girl." He joked. "Are you hungry?"

I shook my head.

"I just ate at Planet Hollywood."

"Alone?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Couldn't you at least wait for me to call you?"

"Sorry." I mumbled. "I didn't know that you wanted to join me?"

"I did bring you along so that I could spend time with you. We actually didn't get a honeymoon, and this is the closet thing that we can get for at least a year."

"Ooh." I understood now. "How about we go to dinner later tonight? Anywhere you choose? I'll treat." I smiled widely at him.

"Fine." He laughed. "Come on, let's get back to the hotel."

"Wait! I want a Frappe first." I smiled as I ordered a Mocha one. After I got my coffee, we walked out of the Starbucks. "What hotel are we staying at?"

"The Trump Hotel."

"Fancy." I giggled.

Alex, been ever so smoothly, bumped my hand.

I felt my smile slightly grow as I bumped his back.

It took him a full ten seconds to intertwine our fingers and lock our hands together.

"I really like you, Rosanna." He mocked my name.

Normally I would have been pissed, but it sounded so freaking cute coming from his mouth.

"I really like you too, Alexander."

I really meant it too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?!

I really freaking love writing this!

xoxo Rae Marie