Status: Cancelled

If I Had Common Sense, Ronald Radke, You Would be Dead by Now

Snow Day

The guys already loved the fact that we were together. Well...Except for Craig. That fact is plain as day. But who should even care? I'm happy, Ron is happy, nothing else matters in the world. We're happy. I'm saying happy alot aren't I? Sorry, I guess you say "Happy" alot when you're in love. I can't explain how long I've waited to know what love really means. It's wonderful. It doesn't mean you feel your muscles tense when their car rolls into the driveway. It doesn't mean to be worried when he goes to a concert that you can't make it to. No, there's no way to describe it.

In the kitchen making coffee, I felt a warm pair of tattooed arms wrap around my waist and I leaned back into them.

"Morning babe." He mumbled sleepily into my shoulder. It was the end of winter now, the season of course, but it was snowing outside this morning. It had been snowing outside almost every day since Ronnie and I had been together. Starting about three weeks ago. Yeah it's been that long. We've practically been snowed into Max's house. It feels like college again.

"Morning Ron. You want some coffee? I was just about to make some." He shook his head no, his head still in my shoulder.

"Unless you're name is coffee, then yes." He kissed me neck softly, and I leaned my head back a bit to give him better accsess. Oh how I love his barely-awake state.

"You guys are disgusting. In the kitchen? Seriously?" Monte joked, walking in with Rob. Rob grabbed the cheerios and shook the box to ensure there was still cereal.

"You mad, bro?" I said jokingly. Monte rolled his eyes as Max walked in and grabbed the coffe pot from in front of me.

"Mine." He said, taking it into the next room with him. Monte and I looked at each other. Then at Max. Then at Ronnie. Then at Rob, who practically sticking his whole head in the cereal box, searching for traces of Honeynut Cherios. It was one of those "the people in this house are so fucking weird" moments.

Ronnie still had his arms around my waist, so we pretty much waddled into the living room. I layed on the only couch, lettting my long figure take up all of it. Ronnie sat on me. For a skinny looking guy, he sure had a lot of mass.

"Uh!" I said as he knocked the wind out of me, "Ronald!"

"What?" He said, smiling,"You're comfortable."

"Off. Off off off." I sai, "You're crushing me, fatty." He made a face of mock-hurt and then smiled, slipping behind me on the couch, draping an arm around my waist.

"I love you." He whispereed gruffly in my ear. The little hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

"I love you too." I smiled, not even bothering to whisper. Max loudly gave us a "Raspberry"

"Ugh you guys are sick." He said, and added, "It's adorable." Ronnie smiled into my neck, and gave a little peck where his lips were.

Then Craig walked downstairs


I didn't know why he was smiling so smugly this time. I didn't like it. He looked at me for a quarter of a second, where normally I would feel as if the entire world were falling beneath me. But I didn't feel that this time. I didn't look away. I gave him a challenging look right back. I had Ronnie. I didn't need to be hung up on Craig. And I wasn't.

"Hey," Monte said, pausing for dramatic effect "Now that we're all up... who wants to go play in the snow!!" He grinned.

"You are such a child." Rob said, and rolled his eyes. Craig said nothing as he walked into the kitchen.

"I'm game!!!" I yelled, grinning myself. Despite the storms that Mother Nature has been bringing upon us, we haven't once gone out in it. Monte looked at Ron.

"How bout you?" Ron smiled but shrugged.

"I think I'll sit this one out. I'm still waking up."

"Same here." Rob and Max said simultaneously. They looked at eachother and laughed.

"Well, it looks like it's just you and me, kiddo!" Monte smiled. I honestly thought Monte was wonderful. He didn't ask Craig because that whole situation was obvious. We were to be kept apart. If Ronnie didn't exist and Monte was single then I would definately be interested in him. But I have Ronnie, which makes feelings for other men completely disappear.

I hopped off the couch.

"We should make snowangles in our bathing suits." I suggested after giving Ronnie a peck on the cheek and walking towards the door. Monte shivered at the thought.

"No, we're gonna make a fort in the snow drifts!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one was short and fillerish- sorry! I have to go somewhere, Happy early 4th of July, if I don't get to talk to you guys in time(:

In the Next Chapter, Monte and Wynter have a heart-to-heart about Ronnie, Craig, and love in general. It's a sweet little moment between friends. Also, Wynter hears some things that she wishes she didn't.