‹ Prequel: Passion

Written in the Stars

Never let fear ruin your life

“I’m bored.”

“I got that already, you’ve only said it 100 times.” Carter’s voice was starting to annoy me.

“Oh! I have an idea, will you come with me?”

I looked over and saw Carter giving me a puppy dog look, I sighed. “If it gets you to shut up then yes, I will go with you.”

“Yes!” He exclaimed jumping out of his seat on the coach. “I’ll get clothes you need to change into.” Before I could protest Carter was out of the room and in my closet. I grumbled insults before following him up the stairs and into my room, where he had already laid out my outfit.

“What is this?” I asked holding up a pair of leather jeans I didn’t even know I owned.

“Just put it on,” He grumbled before throwing the remaining items in my arm. I slipped on the jeans with much difficulty, the shirt looked nice and the leather jacket just made the outfit. ”What’s up with my roommates having better taste in clothes then I do?” I thought to myself as I slipped the boots on.

“Are you ready yet?” Carter’s voice sounded threw the door. I opened it and he was dressed in a similar attire, with skinny jeans, a tee-shirt and a leather jacket. “Wow you look good,” He eyed my body up and down, “Almost forgot.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out finger-less gloves.

“I’m kind of scared to find out where you’re taking me,” I told him joking. “You aren’t taking me to some bike club are you?”

“Oh snap you caught me,” He joked back as we climbed into his red jeep.

“Seriously where are you taking me Fisher?”

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out.”

*


Five hours. Five hours, that’s how long it took us to get to the middle of nowhere. “Are you planning on murdering me and then dumping my body out here, Fisher?” I asked jokingly after we both got out of his car.

“No but something equally thrilling.” I raised my eyebrow at him.

“What could be more thrilling then murder?” I asked sarcastically as we approached this small warehouse, that most defiantly wasn’t here 2 minutes ago.

“You’ll see.” As we neared the entrance of the store a girl with white blonde hair popped out of nowhere.

“Hello, who are you?” She asked with a small smile.

“I could ask the same question,” I told her causally, still very confused.

“I asked you first,” She smiled really big.

“I’m Carter and this is Cam, we have an appointment.” Carter answered and immediately the tense atmosphere faded. The girl let out a big sigh and then signaled for some people to come out.

“Sorry about the third degree, but you never know when were going to get a cop here. My name is Audrey and I will be helping you today, follow me.” I looked over at Carter with a ‘what the fuck’ expression and he just shrugged grabbing my hand and leading me into the building. The first thing I saw when we entered the building was cars, big, fast, colorful, cars. Hundreds of them all lined up against the wall, I was in awe.

“Take your pick,” Audrey smiled gesturing to the many cars.

“I’m still not sure what we are doing here,” I turned to Carter for some answers.

“You’ll see,” I swear if he said that again he won’t be able to have children.

I let a growl out in frustration, “The blue one.” I told Audrey picking the first car I saw.

“Nice pick and you?” She turned to Carter who pointed to a bright yellow car. “I’ll be back soon,” She smirked and turned around.

“Are you going to tell me what were doing now?” I asked slightly annoyed.

“Street racing,” He shrugged and my eyes bulged out of my head.

“Oh hell no! I’m not doing that!” I yelled, “Taking me home right now Carter!”

“Cam, it will be fun.” Right before I could yell at him Audrey returned with two sets of keys.

“Ready?” She asked with a smirk and then gave us both the keys. “The boys have your cars set up on the road now,” She smiled again and then led us out of the building. Sitting in the middle of the roads were two cars, one blue and one yellow. She handed me the keys to the blue one and Carter the keys to the yellow one.

“I don’t think I can do this,” I gasped out when I got into the car. “I’m going to kill myself.”

“Cam, stop letting fear ruin your life and live a little.”

“I do not let fear ruin my life,” I pouted.

“Prove it,” He smirked and I slammed the car door shut.

“You’re going down Fisher,” I snarled and revved my car.

“That’s what I’m taking about!” Audrey clapped her hands together. “Can I barrow your scarf?” She asked and I slipped off my orange scarf handing it to her. She smiled and went and stood in the middle of our two cars. She held the scarf above her head and I looked over at him smirking, “Be prepared to lose.”

“In your dreams,” Audrey dropped the scarf and I took off, slamming down on the gas peddle. I really cant describe the feeling you get when your racing down a highway going over 100 miles per hour. You get this adrenaline rush that takes over your entire body. As I watch the speedometer quickly go up, the more and more this feeling took over my body. I passed the finish line before Carter, but it took my car a good 200 feet to slow down. I got out of the car grinning like a mad man.

“Impressive,” Carter nodded smirking. “How’d you like it?”

“It gave me this type of high, gosh! I loved it! I felt so powerful and well bad ass. You know if this baseball thing doesn’t work out, I might become a race-car driver.”

“I knew you would like it,” He smiled and I had a big urge to kiss him. So I did. I just leaned in and kissed him, it was nothing like the kiss we shared when we were 15; this one was more passionate while the other one was more urgent and depressing. What I didn’t expect was for Carter to deepen the kiss by slipping in his tongue.

I grabbed the back of his head trying to push myself closer to him, Carter got the idea and lifted up my legs so they were both around his hips and he was holding on to me. “Wanna go?” He asked breaking the kiss, I was lost for words. The smart part of my brain was telling me no but the lust side was begging me to say yes. I nodded my head giving him the okay, he put me down and we quickly walked to the nearby bathroom.

Once we were both in the bathroom and the door was locked, we started making out again. I pulled the shirt over his head and he did the same to my shirt. We were both naked in a short period of time, “Are you sure you want this?” He asked while his fingers hovered over my underwear.

“Oh fuck yes,” I moaned out. Carter removed the last piece of clothing from my body.

Well let’s just say that racing those cars wasn’t the only thing that got my pulse racing that day.
♠ ♠ ♠
They did the dirty, ha ha there's no going back now.
So I'd hate to rant and all, but I only have 3 people out of my 37 subscribers commenting. I hate to beg for comments or even push people to comment, but come on! This was a very interesting chapter, can I at least get one comment?
Anyways school is starting soon and that means less updates. I'd like to update at least once more before school starts on the 22nd (which is also my birthday!)
So please don't be a silent reader and speak up! I wanna know what your minds think!
Stay beautiful! <3
Cam's outfit