‹ Prequel: Passion

Written in the Stars

I walked into the press conference room, the flashes of the cameras blinding me. I smiled and took my seat at the table surrounded by three team’s hats: The New York Yankees, the Boston Red socks, and the LA Dodgers. My fingers grazed each hate gingerly.

“I’ve been lucky enough to be made offers by over 20 different baseball teams, and these three teams have always been a dream of mine to play on. But I can not play on three different teams, so my decision is to,” I paused teasingly pulling each hat, my fingers finally landed on the one that made my heart beat faster I picked it up and placed it on my head. The cameras of the paparazzi were going crazy; questions were being shouted at me left and right. The agent from team took me by my arm and dragged me out of the room, shouting orders in her blue tooth. When she finished she turned to me and smiled “Welcome to the family.”

I, Camille Willow Henderson from small town Florida was the new pitcher for the LA Dodgers.


Cam made her decision all those years ago and chose baseball over friendship and love. A fresh college graduate living on the west coast making a million dollars a year playing the sport she loved the most. Living the life so many could only dream off, everything is too perfect.

Disclaimer:
I do not own the LA Dodgers or anyone who may happened to appear famous in the story. I do however own all the fictional characters. Please do not steal. Rated R. So I can say what ever the fuck I want. Sequel to Passion, you don't have to read the first story, you'll be able to catch on with or without the first story. Tittle credit goes to Written in the Stars by Tinie Tempah