Status: Updated every two weeks

Stolen

Friendly Visits?

“What?” Harley growled into the phone as she tried to shove her text book into her bag.

“Watch your mouth Sweetheart” she heard Seth snap in response.

“What do you want?” she snapped back, finally getting the book into her bag.

“What’s your damage?” he questioned

“Rough day” she mumbled, pulling her keys out and making her way towards the campus parking lot were Danni was leaning against her large black S.U.V.

“I bet I could make it better” he said in a matter of fact tone.

“I’m counting on it” she said, biting her lip when she heard him chuckle softly “did you need something?”

“Food” he said simply.

“Food?” she mocked shooting Danni a smile as she approached her car, she unlocked the doors and climbed in “anything in particular?”

“No, whatever you get is fine” he started then stopped to listen to someone in the background “wait, Ian wants Chinese”

“Fine” she muttered starting the car “but it will be a while, I have to take Danni home first”

“Alright, see you in a bit” he said hanging up.

Setting her phone down, she turned her attention to Danni as she pulled out of the parking lot.

“What’s up?” she asked

“Nothing” Danni replied shortly, gazing out the window.

“What’s wrong?” Harley questioned

“Nothing” Danni repeated not taking her eyes off the window.

After a few minutes of awkward silence Danni spoke again.

“You’re going to Seth’s again?” she snapped

“Yeah” Harley said rolling her eyes “so?”

They had been having this argument a lot lately. At first, Danni seemed happy that Harley was spending time with Seth. But as the Harley grew closer to Seth and the guys, Danni’s mood had shifted. She began complaining more and more lately and Harley wasn’t sure just how much more she could take.

“You were there last night” Danni complained.

“And?” Harley snapped already sick of this argument “it’s not like you were home to notice”

“We never get to hang out anymore” Danni said sadly “your always with Seth”

“Your hardly ever home either” Harley sighed “look, lets hang out Saturday”

“Shopping?” Danni asked, her mood instantly brighting.

“Sure” Harley replied, laughing at her easy to please cousin as she pulled into a local restaurant.

“You want anything?” she asked as she climbed out.

“Nah” Danni replied pulling out her phone “just hurry”

An hour later, Harley had dropped Danni off and was making the brief journey to Seth’s. As the house came into view, she noticed a police car parked in her usual space in front of the house. Trying to remain calm, she parked in front of the garage grabbed the food and her overnight bag, and then headed towards the house.

As Harley opened the door, she came face to face with a handsome blue police officer.

“Hello” she mumbled, caught off guard by the penetrating stare he was directing at her.

“Afternoon” he said moving so she could move farther into the room “do you live here ma’am?”

“No” she mumbled confused “but-“

“Then I’m gonna have to ask you to leave” he cut her off “we’re in the middle of questioning-“

“Questioning?”

Looking around, Harley took in her surroundings. Miles was leaning against the doorway leading into the kitchen while Seth sat comfortably in a recliner to his left. Ian, on the other hand, was stretched across a couch his feet just inches away from another police officer who was perched awkwardly on the opposite end of the couch. Harley immediately knew Ian was the who spoke.

“You said this was just a friendly visit” he continued.

“Never the less” the blue eyed officer snapped, clearly annoyed with Ian’s behavior “this isn’t the time for visitors”

“Huh” Seth finally said with an impassive face “I didn’t realize you got to decide who got to come into my house”

The cop went to open his mouth again but Seth cut him off.

“Miles” he said not taking his eyes off the cop “mind helping Harley set the table?”

Knowing it wasn’t an actual request; Mile stepped forward and took the food before leading her into the kitchen. Following him, she glanced at Ian who pouted his lips blowing her a kiss, causing her to roll her eyes. Turning her attention to Seth, she continued across the room and arched an eyebrow at him. When she only got a slight head shake in return, she understood and continued into the kitchen. Once there, she began pulling plates from the cabinets as Miles began pulling containers of food from the bags.

“What is that about?” she asked quietly turning her attention to Miles as she placed the plates onto the island countertop.

“Nothing” he answered quietly, pulling out forks and placing them on the counter.

“Bull shit” she snapped glaring at him.

Ignoring her, he began spreading the plates out across the counter until Harley slapped his arm.

“What do you want from me?” he snapped back.

“The truth”

Looking her in the eye, he sighed in defeat.

“Seth is gonna kill me” he mumbled “Fine, you know those robberies that happened a few months ago?”

Nodding her head, she sat on a stool and waited for him to continue.

“Well we were suspects in those robberies” he continued avoiding her gaze.

“Any truth to those suspicions?” she questioned not taking her eyes from him

“Well whoever it was” he continued, ignoring her question “they’ve upgraded to robbing banks”

“I found my things in Seth’s truck a few months ago” she said quietly looking him in the eye “and I know you three have been hiding something, something you obviously don’t want me to find out”

Mile stared at her for a few seconds.

“It’s annoying that you see everything”

Not bothering to answer, she stood “so are the cops right?”

Miles simply turned his back to her and began shuffling around the kitchen.

“No?” she asked confused by his behavior.

“As for as your concerned”

Jumping slightly, Harley turned to see Ian and Seth entering the kitchen.

“What does that mean?” she snapped, irritated that he had startled her.

“Well think about it” Ian said, slapping her butt as he walked past her “If we haven’t told you, there’s obviously a good reason. It’s better that you don’t know”

“You do realize that you pretty much confirmed my suspicions, right?” she asked sitting on a bar stool.

“I didn’t admit anything” he smirked back.

“Are you really this stu-“ she started when Seth cut her off.

“Look, as long as we have cops sniffing around is best that you don’t know anything” he said sitting on a stool and pulling her stool closer “and you probably shouldn’t come around for a while either”

“No” she said simply, shoveling food onto her plate then passing the container to Miles.

“No?”Seth snapped glaring at her.

“No” she said handing Ian a fork “I’ll stop asking questions, but I won’t stay away”

“Harley-“he started but was cut off by Ian who had stood and was pulling drinks from the refridgator.

“Leave it alone Man” he said, handing drinks to each of them “you know she’s not gonna listen”

“He has a point” she smirked “besides, if I’m not here who’s gonna feed you?”

“Point taken” Seth mumbled in defeat.

Glancing at him, Harley caught him shoot a look at Miles who nodded his head.
Catching Seth’s eye, she arched an eyebrow. Shaking his head, he used the front of her shirt to pull her forward and bit her bottom lip before kissing her then turned back to his food.

Harley
Danni
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is chapter 7. It took a while, but here it is. There's also a new character, I'll add him to the character list later. Outfit links are posted above. Thanks for reading. Enjoy :)

-Honey