Pray For All the Wrong Decisions

Chapter 2

As we walk off the bus he says “Well can I walk you to class?”

“Sure, were going to the same place anyways” I answer.

Then he smiles and we walk on to class.

We are assigned a seating chart and guess what. David sits right next to me. “Everyone please take your seat we will go over the rules in here today and tomorrow” said Mrs. Goodman. “It should be fairly easy.”

I look at David through the corner of my eye and see he is writing something down on a piece of paper. He looks up so I turn away. As I space out he pokes me and hands me the piece of paper. It’s folded up. Before I unfold it I see the most beautiful cursive written on it and it’s my name. I slowly open it cuz I’m kind of nervous to see what it says.

When it is unfolded all you hear is a gasp and it’s coming from my mouth. I try to look away but I can’t. It’s truly amazing. There’s so much detail I whisper to him. :I know” he says “but I cant get the image of you out of my head so I drew it.” “Its Beautiful” I say still in shock. “You can keep it if you’d like” he whispers in my ear. I whisper back “I would love too.” That’s when we both look up and see that the teacher is right in front of us. I quickly try to hide the paper but she takes it out of my hand before I could. “Wow such details” she says I stand up and say “can I have it back please?”

“No you may not” she laughs and walks away ripping it up. When David sees my hand ball into a fist he touches the small of my back his touch so warm and tender. It ushers me too sit down. Then he leans over and says “Don’t worry I will draw another one for you and give it to you before the day is out, promise!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave comments. Tell me if you like it or not . or just start a convo about what you think i should add or take out (: Thanks <3