Status: Updating are regularly as possible. :)

Without A Doubt, Your All I Dream About

Will You Come Home And Stop This Pain Tonight?

"Sam, I owe you my life. We are in your debt...."

We were almost at the end of Transformers when Alex whispered in my ear, "Lets go to bed baby,"

Jack was way too engrossed in the movie to notice us getting up.

I could tell Alex was still frustrated that we had been interrupted, but I had a feeling that he wanted to pick up where we left off.

As soon as I opened Alex's door, he pushed me into the room, closed the door, and pushed me up against it. He started attacking my neck with kisses.

"Alex," I whined, arching my back.

He looked up at me. His dark eyes scanned my face.

"You don't want to do this." he stated.

"Not tonight." I said honestly, looking down. I felt ashamed. I wanted to have sex with Alex, so bad. But i also didn't want it to ruin our relationship.

He backed up and ran his hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry alex."

He sighed and sat down on the edge of his bed.

"You seemed eager a couple hours ago."

"Alex listen to me. I love you. Way more than I should. Its kind of ridiculous. I dont want this too ruin our relationship. I'm scared okay? What is you leave me after we do it? I cant handle losing you. Not again. What if..."

Alex stopped my rambling buy grabbing my hips and pulling me close to him, so I was standing in between his legs.

"Harley Mae Charles, listen to me. I love you. All of you. I just want to be as close to you as possible. I will never leave you. I swear."

I looked down into his eyes, smiling widely. Leaning down, i kissed him on the lips quickly.

"Now get that cute little butt changed, so we can snuggle."

I chuckled, and walked into his bathroom that was attached to his room. I took my contacts out and slipped my glasses on.

The door was wide open, so i could see him staring at me as i took my jeans and shirt off. I put my All Time Low shirt on and turned the lights off.

"Are you going to put any pants on?" he asked, swallowing hard. I shook my head as i looking down at my black underwear.

"Okay," he said slowly. I climbed into bed with him, snuggling up against his side.

He automatically wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight HarBear"

"Goodnight LexyBear,"

I feel asleep to the sound of his heartbeat, my own personal lullaby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: "I miss you" - Blink 182

I think this chapter, Its short and sweet :)

Please comment! It makes me smile. Next chapter will be up soon.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/harley/set?id=33283864

<3