Status: Updating are regularly as possible. :)

Without A Doubt, Your All I Dream About

She loves the way that I tease, I love the way that she breathes

I pulled into Alex's driveway, smiling up at his small house. His mom bought it for him as a graduation gift. It ft him perfectly. It was small, but absolutely adorable. It has two bedrroms, a master for him, and a quest one that Jack usually crashed in. I grabbed a new t shirt and a new pair of underwear from the bags in the back seat, throwing them in my purse. Alex always had a way of persuading me to stay the night.

His door swung open, and he searched around his driveway, until his eyes settled on me in my car. I opened my door and got out.

He ran towards me, dropping my purse on the ground, jumping into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Alex," i breathed into his his messy, dark hair. His arms tightened around my lower back.

"I missed you so much HarBear."

"I saw you three days ago babe" I hopped out of his arms and grabbed my purse. He rested his head on the glass of my back door.

"Holy shit, you bought a lot"

I admit, i do have a bit of a shopping addiction.

We walked into his house, closing the door behind us. I ran my fingers over the pictures hanging in the entry way, before walking into the living room, and flopping onto the couch.

"Lex, grab me something to drink will you?" i asked him sweetly. He nodded and headed to the kitchen.

Before he got back, i opened his DVD case and put The Notebook in, smiling to myself, This was my favorite movie.

I cuddled up on the couch, as Alex came back in, carrying two glasses of wine.

Yeah, we're underage, but we all still like to drink.

"Thanks baby,' I grabbed my glass and took a sip.

We got about 20 minutes into the movie before Alex started kissing the back of my neck. That was a new record. I set my glass on the table on settled into his lap.

He set his hands on my upper thighs, kissing up and down my neck. I moved my head to the side, to give him better access. I bit my lip when he found my sweet spot. Alex smirked against my skin, knowing that he found it. He started biting gently and sucking.

"Lex," I moaned out. I turned around in his lap and placed my knees on either side of his legs. He smirked at me and my heart started stuttering.

Damn that boy and the powers he had over me.

"Oh wipe that smirk of your face," I whispered, pressing my lips to his. I could feel him smiling.

After a few minutes of simple kissing, his tongue slid across my bottom lip.

Of course, i opened my mouth and let his tongue roam the inside of my mouth. His hangs gripped the backs of my thighs, pulling me closer to him.

Our chests were pressed together, and i felt something poking me in the leg. I pulled back and chuckled.

"Awe, is little Alex happy to see me?" I cooed, running my hands down his chest. His eyes were a mixture of love and lust.

"More than you know Harley" He breathed huskily. I smirked and pushed his chest back, so we were laying down .

We started making out, and his hands pushed the back of my shirt up. I leaned back and slipped it off. His eyes slid down my chest and stomach. I could almost literally feel his bulge grow. His fingers danced lightly along the bottom of my lacy, strapless bra.

As soon as his hand slipped around to unhook it, the front door swung open. Alex's eyes widened and he pulled me close to his chest.

"Hey Alex! I came by too.. OH MY GOD!" Jack cried covering his eyes with his hands,

"Jack, what the hell are you doing?!" I yelled.

Jack stumbled over his words. Alex sighed and handed me my shirt.

"Good job Jack, I was gonna get some tonight!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: "Situations" - Escape The Fate

Sexy time :) HAHAHA. tell me what you thought. Thank you for reading!

Comment, SubscribeTell your friend :)