Status: Updating are regularly as possible. :)

Without A Doubt, Your All I Dream About

Like I'm The Only One Who Knows Your Heart

"What did you say? What did you say?" Leah gushed over a plate of chili chese fries.

"What do you think i said?" I had just told her everything that Alex had said on the top of the playground a few days before.

She squealed, loudly. Everyone in the small fast food chain we were sitting at, turned to look at us. I blushed and looked down at my finger nails, picking at the black nail polish.

"Oh my god Harley! Y'all are the cutest couple in the whole world!" I smiled at her and picked up a fry, shoving it into my mouth.

"What happened after you said yes?"

"We kissed. A lot on the top of the jungle gym. Then i had to go home, because i had work the next morning. So he walked me home."

My phone beeped on the table next to me.

"Is that your lover boy?" Leah asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

We both leaned over the table, so we could see my phone. "I'm sorry if this is dirty, you know Alex" i warned.

From: Alex <3
'Baby, i just made a poptart for breakfast and I thought of you, and when we hid up in the tree house and only ate them for 2 days straight. I love you. Come over tonight. ;)'

"Awwwwe" she cooed.

I pulled the phone towards me, replying quickly.

To: Alex <3
'Oh my lord, we got SOOOO sick. I miss you, and i'll come over and soon as I'm done shopping. Love you too babe'

I hit send and slid my phone into my pocket.

"Ready to go?" Leah and I both stood up and headed out the door to her car.

We got to the mall and shopped for hours. Buying everything from shoes to purses to perfume.

"I'm beat. Ready to go?" Leah asked as we walked towards the exit.

"One more stop." I pulled her into a Hot Topic.

She groaned, but followed me, carrying at least ten bags. We searched around for a while until i found some All TIme Low shirts.

"I told Alex i would get some," I explained, heading to the register.

"You like all time low?" The red haired girl asked as she rang up my shirts.

"You could say that," I chuckled and payed for my stuff.

"So we'll go back to my house, and you can get your car, then you can go to Alex's" She winked at me as we threw our stuff into the backseat.

Before you ask, no, Alex and i have not had sex yet. And no, I'm not a virgin. I lost it to some douche bag guy at a party when i was 16. I try to repress that memory. Trust me, Alex and I have gotten very close to having sex. But stopped. I didn't want to wait for 'the right moment' or say 'it has to be special'. I just wanted to make sure we were both committed to this relationship, but i had a feeling it was going to happen soon. Alex and I are both very touchy feely people, you could say.

We pulled into Leah's apartment complex. There was a blonde girl sitting on the small patch of grass in front of the apartments, talking on her cell phone. "That's Carly, my roomate."

I had heard a lot about Carly from Leah, and from the boys. Apparently, she was a girl version of Jack.

Carly's head snapped up as soon as we stepped out of the car.

"Hi Leah, and friend. I'm Carly Its so nice to meet you. Your so pretty!" she cried, jogging up to us. Female version of Jack, check.

"I'm Harley, Alex's girlfriend" She pulled me into a tight hug. I laughed.

"It was awesome meeting you, but the boyfriend is waiting. Lee, give her my number, Call me sometime. Bye y'all"

I walked over to my car, and threw my bags in the back. Pulling my phone out of my pocket, i started the 15 drive towards Alex's.

I dialed his number and held the phone up to my ear.

He answered on the second ring.

"Hi Harley baby" i could tell he was smiling.

"Hey lexy, I'm on my way."

"Good. Hurry, me and my little friend really want to see you"

I chuckled, Oh alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit : "Only girl in the world" - Rhianna

Carly willl be up in the characters very soon. Sorry for the delay, and the suckiness of this chapter, kinda a filler. Next chapter will rock :)

BTW, I went to see Panic ! At The Disco yesterday for my birthday. They were UNBELIEVABLE I'm in live with Brendon Urie. Seriously, if you have to chance, go see them! Amazing.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/harley/set?id=33241309

Comment, Subscribe, Tell your friends <3