Status: On Hiatus.

You're Such a Gorgeous Nightmare

Seize The Day

Kaiden grunted as she heard the shrill beep of her alarm clock that signaled that it was time for her to roll out of bed. She reached her hand out of the blanket to find her phone and shut her alarm off and then threw the covers off her and headed for the bathroom. When she walked into the bathroom she looked at her hair and laughed. She turned around and turned the shower on and walked out of the room remembering that everyone was going to the beach today and picked out her favorite bikini and beach towel and all the other necessities and brought them into the bathroom with her. Once her shower was done she slipped her bikini on and then put on her cover. Looking around for her metal mulisha bag she slipped on her flip flops. "Where the hell is this thing?!" she yelled.

"What thing?" She shrieked and jumped 5 feet in the air and turned around ready to ponce on whoever was laughing at her. Expecting to see her dad she turned around and came face to face with someone she had never seen before. Getting more suspicious by the minuet she looked around a little and yelled Ah ha! when she noticed that her bag was by the bathroom door. "So who are you and why are you in my room?" Kaiden asked while walking over to her bag and then putting the rest of her belongings into it. Going over a mental check list she walked out of the room motioning for the stranger to follow her.
"I'm Bryan, but you can call me Monte." He said trying to flirt. She laughed a little and he gave her a puzzling look she looked at him "My uncle's name is Brian, I thought it was funny" she explained as if it were the most obvious thing on the planet. "So are you coming to the beach with everyone?" she asked going down the stairs, still very cautious about the stranger in her house. Noticing that no one else was in the house and she couldn't hear anything from outside she wondered where every one was.
"Everyone is already at the beach, they got worried when you didn't show up so they sent me, and I know your uncle Brian, I toured with him once, mind if I hitch a ride with you?" she ran around doing a double check of all the rooms in the house making sure the doors were locked, when they all were, she turned around and motioned for him to follow her as they walked outside to her blue corvette. He stared at her car and his jaw dropped. She turned the car on and started to back out when she realized that he wasn't in. She looked at him and his jaw was still slacked so she honked the horn to get him out of it.
"Lets go I'm not getting any younger!" laughing as he shook his head and jumped into her car and they sped off down the road letting Beast and the Harlot be the only noise in the car. When they got to the beach she noticed the other girls all tanning and the guys all sitting around talking about when they were in highschool. She took her cover off and stuffed it into her bag and walked over to the girls only nodding when her father said hey.
"So girls, who's this band we're going on tour with and how are we gunna break it to the parentals?" she said taking her towel out and laying it out. "I don't know, but it's going to break their hearts when we do tell them" Haeliegh said looking over at me through her aviators. "I heard the band is really good" Laurie said looking at her phone, "Same" Julia said looking at the water longingly. Kaiden laughed and motioned for her to go into the water with her. "So, I hear that the guys are really hot, have you seen them?" Kaiden asked Julia, she nodded and started giggling. They both looked over and noticed three other guys and Monte deep in conversation, when Monte caught her eye he winked and smirked when she blushed a deep shade of red.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's such a filler. I'll update 2 more chapters on friday.
The girls bikinis:
Kaiden
Maria
Julia
Laurie
Haliegh