Pony Girl's Rubber Farm

Conversation:

“I see your suit fit you well!” I pointed out, as the girl came out from the room.
“Oh, yes. Surprisingly well!” she replied.
“Excellent. Like your match. Is there anything you need, feel free to ask, I just may manage to provide. You're already fitting right in, I can say!” I told her.

“I like the colours you gave me. I may come up with minor variations later, if that's not too much of a problem? Besides, I love the room. You really saved my life. I never thought angles were real people, until now, that is!” she stated.
“These colours does look like you. You'll stay in this room for now, even if I may find another for you later. There are demons too. Either way, we're often miss understood. People rarely grasp either the differences, or what we're all about.

By the way, I think you should go see the stables now!” I pointed out.
Directing her, to where she was to go.
“Yes, you're right. That's why I came here!” she replied, as she hastily moved out with a nod. I look after her, with some joy. This first girl, she will be quite the pride of mine. When will she know, just what I had in mind for her? Even though, I'll have to see. Compare her with all the other girls who're coming in later. It may be the first week. Everything just in place for the first girls to arrive.