I Wish I Could Be the One

Let's Hear it for the Boys...

And from the guys POV’s…

SHADS **
I should have been paying closer attention. I was standing right there for Chrissake, but she didn’t give Val or me any signals that this guy was being an asshole…so we just kind of let it go. When I saw him grab her arms and kiss her I asked Val what the hell she was doing…I mean I have to admit, a part of me assumed she was just trying to piss Syn off…not like he didn’t deserve it or anything. Before I realized what was actually happening, Syn was right there pulling them away from each other…he came from out of nowhere, it kind of freaked me out…but it worked to his advantage because he totally took the guy by surprise. And considering the guy was a bit bigger than him, the element of surprise is always a good thing…not that Syn, or any of us would back down from anybody, no matter how big they were. We were fighters…all of us, our girls too, from early on. We had always gotten into trouble for it; it just never failed with us.

When Syn pushed Bree back into Val, I decided my boy would probably need my help and I wanted the girls out of the way…this was going to be a man-fight by the looks of it, and they didn’t need to get involved. Besides we would need them to be our NURSES in the near future…not that that was a bad thing. And I can guarantee this will score some points for Syn with Bree…you know how girls get all mushy about shit like this.

So, Syn and this guy were definitely in a struggle but it looked as though Syn was going to take care of it on his own. Out of nowhere, I see Johnny come flying towards me straight into Bree…ah…this was going to hurt alright. His face was bloody and I looked back in the direction he came from…some other big dude was standing there laughing…huh, not for long…it was my turn…

JOHNNY**
I was up and over the booth as soon as I saw Syn get to his feet. Since our chat a few minutes ago, you could just sense something was going to happen…it always does when we’re around. Syn covered the distance in about four strides, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him look so fucking pissed…and I have definitely seen him pissed. I saw Bree go flying into Val as Syn ripped her away from that guy…and then Shads stepped up and grabbed the girls and tossed them aside. Just as that happened, some guy caught me by the throat and lifted me up about a foot off the ground. He punched me square in the face (I’m sure my nose will be broken…again). He knocked me into some other guy, one of his friends obviously, who shoved my ass straight into Berry. I landed right on top of her and any other time, I probably would have been very excited about this…but right now, I just wanted back IN to the crowd…I was ready to do some damage. I helped her up, and I did notice she didn’t look so good, but then I heard Jimmy yelling from a few feet away…

JIMMY**
I fucking knew it…I just knew it. I could see the look in his eyes. He could have sat there and denied it until he was blue in the face, but I knew Syn was going to end up hurting someone tonight. There was no way he was going to be able to sit there much longer and watch some idiot hit on his girl. And was this guy ever an idiot…not two minutes after Syn was done talking and the guy had Berry in a stranglehold practically. Syn was up and in between the two of them before I could even scream the word ‘FIGHT!’ Hey…don’t blame me…we had been on our best behavior for weeks…we were due. I cleared the table as the two bimbos were screaming at me, and I saw Johnny get slammed, but Shads saw it too and waved me off…so I ran over in the direction of the pool tables as the fighting had picked up over there as well. All of a sudden, I see the little blonde that Syn had been with, grab a pool stick and hit Matt in the head with it. The look on Matt’s face, had to have been the funniest shit I’ve seen in a long time. JB ripped the stick out of her hands and the next thing I know, Val comes screaming in from out of nowhere and grabs the girl by the face. Man…girl fights are the coolest, I’m sure Bree wouldn’t be far behind. I jumped up on the pool table to get a better view and ended up kicking some guy who looked like he was going to try and hide under the table…my first thought went straight to Johnny…

“Hey Little Dude…Little Dude…I’ve got a good one for ya!!”

ZACKY**
Man, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Syn move that quickly before. It all happened so fast, and Matt had even prepared us for it. He knew his sister didn’t want his shirt because she was cold…she has never done that. But he figured he’d let her try and handle it on her own first. Of course we all knew how it would end up…the three of us were actually just planning on coming up on the guy and his buddies from behind…hopefully Shads and Syn would be able to take care of the first few. Jimmy and Johnny could work a little ‘clean up’ detail…yeah we’ve done this before, in case you couldn’t tell…

I was actually trying to get over closer to Bree, she looked a little disoriented after her and Johnny hit the floor…and she would have been all over some bitch by now…in fact I was surprised she wasn’t looking for the little blonde bimbo. Some asshole came and sucker punched me though, and the next thing I know, Bree is shouting about another guy and pointing in my direction. Shads was all over it though…he had already blown through two other guys. He was a friggin’ animal once he got going, and it was always really hard to try and calm him back down…that’s where Vally came in handy. Syn was still entangled with the big asshole, but looked like he was holding his own, and no one else had dared to jump into their scuffle…so I continued fighting next to Shads…

SYN**
I didn’t think twice before I was on my feet and at the bar. I was just done with this guy touching my girl. I grabbed her first and maybe pushed her a little too hard into Val, but this guy was not letting go of her. I was in his face and considering he just had his lips all over Bree’s mouth, he was more than a little surprised. It’s always better when they don’t see it coming anyway. I had only grabbed him by the neck at first, so he was able to knock me upside the head once he figured out what was going on. This one was going to be a tough one, but who the hells cares…he wasn’t nearly as pissed off as I was right then…so I had my mind set on having him be the one who was sent to the hospital. We ended up just pounding each other into the floor; it was a pretty equal fight so I had to stay right into it. I was hoping Shads or someone had gotten Bree out of the way; she didn’t look like she was doing very well since getting her brother’s sweatshirt. That was a dead give away and I should have stepped up at that point, but took the cue from her brother and the others and assumed she’d probably be ok And she might very well have gotten away from him on her own, but I doubt it…he was mean and angry and strong, I’m glad I was there. Plus, this was a good excuse…it was going to score me some major points with her…I was sure of it. Her and Val really get into the whole ‘chivalry’ thing…in fact, Val and Matt probably wouldn’t be together otherwise. Isn’t it amazing what goes through your head as you and another person are pounding the shit out of one another?

I was on top of the asshole, slamming his head into the floor, when two very large…very ‘uniformed’ men…pulled me up by my shoulders. Shit…this wasn’t a good sign…been down this road before, unfortunately…