I Wish I Could Be the One

The Fail-safe Method of Scoring Points...

“I can’t believe the cops let us go and the bar isn’t going to press charges – we totally just dodged a bullet.” Zacky said, still stunned.

“We should probably get the hell out of here before our luck changes.” Val giggled nervously…everyone was still pretty edgy, following the recent events. Some of us should be in jail or the hospital by now.

“Let’s just finish up, the bartender said we could stay as long as we needed to ‘clean ourselves up’…and I think we should help pick up around here, at least a little.” Shads stated as Val continued to wrap up his hand.

“Yeah, I think we’ll be ok for a bit. Evidently that asshole and his buddies do this quite frequently around here…so if we had to get into a fight with anyone…they were probably the best ones for it.” Jimmy filled everyone in.

“They got blamed for everything. The bartender saw it all and told the cops it wasn’t our fault and that we had been through enough tonight...you gotta love a guy like that. We need more barkeeps like him in OC…” Johnny added, sounding kind of nasally, because he still had an ice pack on his face. As it turns out, his nose wasn’t broken.

Syn was sitting on one of the stools with his back up against the bar facing me. I was standing in between his legs trying to clean his face up. He was trying to sit still but kept fidgeting.

“Hon, could you stop moving around so much, I think you’re only making it worse.” I asked him gently. We are talking about my knight in shining armor here…

“Did you just call me hon?” Brian asked with those puppy dog eyes…

“Yeah, why?”

“So you’re not mad at me anymore?” Again…with the puppy eyes

“Um…no…but I stopped being mad at you a while ago. Then you got all mad at me for some reason, and then of course tonight…I was completely bullshit…but you’ve made up for it, so I guess I like you again.” I said with a smirk.

“You mean, you LOVE me again…right?” He tried grinning.

“Ah…ok, yeah…sure. I suppose that hasn’t been a secret for a while now.” I admitted. “However…if you don’t stop squirming, I’m going to have to hurt you.” I threw out there, trying to change the subject.

“Well, it really hurts already.” He tried to pout, but his lip was pretty swollen.

“I’m sure it does, and I’m trying to fix that, but there’s only so much I can do, babe…he got you pretty good it looks like.” I said, pouting for him.

He kind of made a strange cough/gurgle in his throat, which made Shads start grinning wildly, and then suggested…

“Well…you could kiss everything and make it all feel better.” He said sheepishly. This got a loud snicker from JB, whom I just gave a nasty look to.

“Um, Hanes…” I started.

“Yeah, BeBe?” He looked straight into my eyes…I wanted to melt…

“Just how old are you? And when exactly, did I start looking like your mother?” I finished. Totally got him!! A look of complete shock came across his face. Causing some giggles from behind me.

“Well BeBe, you already know I’m always going to be immature. But trust me…you look nothing like my mother…well you might look a little like my step-mother…Oh, ehhh, never mind that…am I getting the kisses or not?” Oh he was definitely pouting now.

“Ok where does it hurt the most?” Of course I caved, I’m not insane…just a complete wise-ass.

“My cheek.” He stated as he pointed to his very swollen, very bruised, left side. I placed a kiss there as gently as possible. The skin was hot to the touch of my lips, which of course sent my insides into a tailspin.”

“Next?” I continued.

“My jaw, right here.” Oh yeah, that looked like it hurt too…

“Ok, where now?”

“My neck.” He said as he lifted his finger and placed it over the area of his collarbone.

“Your neck?” I asked surprised.

“Are you doing this or not?” He quickly asked. I suppose I didn’t really have a hard time obliging him. I just grinned and nibbled at his neck a little…because it really didn’t look like it was damaged at all. I felt him stiffen up a little as I did it…maybe it did hurt.

“And right here.” He whispered as he pointed to his lip.

“That’s your lip.” I stated matter-of-factly.

“I know.” He whispered again, he couldn’t decide what he wanted to look at, my eyes or my mouth.

“Then I would be like kissing you…kissing you.” I trailed off as I looked into those incredible brown eyes.

“Well, yeah that was kind of the point.” He smirked as best he could.

“Babes, I think he’s trying to get you to make out with him.” Val grinned from her seat with Matt.

UH…what? OH!! Yeah…duh!! Well I wasn’t going to wait for another invitation that’s for sure. I grabbed on to him like it was the last thing on this earth that I would do. My hands immediately went to the back of his neck as I pulled myself into him. I took him by such surprise that he didn’t even seem sure of where to put his hands!

“That does kind of hurt worse.” He breathed onto my lips.

“I could stop.” I said, without leaving his mouth.

“No no no pain is good, nothing wrong with pain…good pain.” I could feel him grin onto my lips. And his arms wrapped their way around my waist.

“That’s good, because I don’t think I would have stopped anyway.” He was so delicious; I just wanted to eat him up.

“BeBe we’ll have to stop at some point…I mean…I get really hungry sometimes” He said as he moved back a little and started placing light kisses on my cheeks. “…and I’d probably have to use the bathroom too.”

“Are you going to shut the fuck up any time soon, Gates?” I kind of growled at him as I tugged on his hair and placed my lips back on his.

“Oh…yeah…definitely…sorry…about…that…” His breathing got a little heavier, as he slipped one hand up the back of my shirt and the other one over my ass.

“Oh…dude…NO…hey…that’s our sister!! We don’t want to see that!” JB whined.

“Now I know why we didn’t get them together sooner…” Matt grumbled while putting his hand over his eyes.

“No shit…” JB looked absolutely miserable.

“Pay no attention to those little dark men over there…because if you even think of moving your hands, I will beat you silly.” I stated rather forcefully as my hand started running its way down his chest.

“Sorry, bro…gotta go with what my girl wants on this one…” Brian winked at JB with his good eye.

“Oh…that’s great…he’s already whipped and he hasn’t even gotten any yet.” Matt groaned.

“And he won’t if you assholes don’t leave us alone.” I muttered.

“Dudes…go…away. Go…far…far…away…PLEASE.” Hanes begged my brothers, as I ran my tongue along his bottom lip. This made him actually moan a little.

“Oh no…not you two now. How are we supposed to deal with all this…this…amorous shit? It’s already bad enough having to deal with Shads and Vally…now we have to deal with another couple.” Jimmy giggled…he was totally joking, because he wanted Hanes and me together more than anyone.

“Once again…ignore the tall, skinny man.” I demanded as Brian started to pull away a little. I could feel him smile against my neck.

“Just kidding kids, it’s about time…that’s all I’m gonna say…oh…and what a cute couple the two of you make…if I do say so myself.” Jimmy continued to annoy us…but this last comment, made me hesitate.

“We’re not a couple.” I said. Brian looked very confused as he slowly took his face away from my neck.

“You’re having fully dressed sex in the middle of the bar…did you not realize that?” Johnny asked, dumbfounded. My brothers and Val just snickered.

“Well…to some people that doesn’t mean they’re a ‘couple’…and I have to be sure…so he’s going to have to ask me to go steady…” I smiled sweetly at him and batted my eyes.

“BeBe…what…are we back in high school?” He laughed…I don’t know if he knew whether or not to take me seriously.

“Hey…look who’s talking!” I said pretending to be shocked. “You made me kiss your boo-boos for Chrissake!”

“Ok…well, sure I did…but you liked it.” He laughed.

“So…are you saying you wouldn’t like to have me as your girlfriend?” I pouted.

“Touché…now that you put it that way…I see where you’re going with this.” He grinned as he pulled me back into him.”

“Um…hum.” I slightly moaned, as he went back to kissing my neck.

“Well will you?” He mumbled into my skin.

“Will I what?” I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair, grinning to myself.

“Be my one and only, loyal, true blue girlfriend…for ever and ever? I’ll even try and find my class ring when we get home. And you can wear it around your neck or wrap some of that stupid bright pink yarn around it and wear it like a wedding ring…” He said, as he looked back up at me. A smirk on his beautiful, swollen face.

“Gates, now you’re just mocking me.” I whined, but didn’t actually answer his question.

“Well...will you?” He persisted.

“No.”

“What do you mean no?” He yelped.

“I mean…NO…I won’t be your girlfriend for ever and ever.” I said as I kissed his lips again.

“And why is that?” He looked lost…obviously expecting this to be far easier than I’ve made it for him.

“Because I only want to be your girlfriend for a while, then you need to ask me to be your wife and then you need to ask me to start making your babies…” I stated sweetly.

“You go, Berry-girl!” Val and Shads started laughing hysterically.

“Well can we get through the going steady phase first…and then I’ll just ask you the rest of the stuff tomorrow or something?” Hanes asked looking a little more relieved.

“Ok, I guess that sounds good.” I grinned. “Now that we’re official…let’s get back to kissing.” I demanded as I pulled him into me again.

“Ah…um…BeBe…I think we had gone a little beyond the kissing stage.” He moaned as I nibbled on his ear. “In fact, I’m pretty sure you were getting ready to have me whip it out and fuck you right there on the bar in front of everyone.” He continued.

“In your dreams, Gates…there is definitely more foreplay to be had, when I’m involved.” I groaned.

“Well, you’ve turned out to be pretty aggressive, and to be honest…it’s making me really horny.” He said as he pulled me even closer and moved forward on his stool…I could definitely feel what he was talking about.

“Gates, is there a time of day or night when you aren’t horny?” I wondered aloud.

“Good point…but now, I’m even hornier…if that is at all possible.” He chuckled.

“That would be super…talk about adding insult to injury. First we bust up their place, then our hot chick has sex with our guitarist on the bar, because the fighting got them so hot and bothered that they couldn’t possibly control themselves until they got out to the van.” Zacky…had to get his two cents in, as everyone laughed.

“Ew…well that kind of blew it for me…the thought of having sex in the van, makes the bar look really enticing.” I groaned, as we tried to take it down a notch…Hanes just whined along with me.

“How about the bathroom Beebs?” He asked, seemingly serious, as he drummed his calloused fingers along my back.

“Baby, it’s so nasty in there.”

“Alright then…you’re just going to have to get your ass back out in those crowds and sell us some more shit…then maybe we can afford to get a hotel room one of these nights.” He laughed as he started slapping my butt. “But before then…do you think there’s something you might be able to do…to help me with this ‘little’ problem I have?” He asked devilishly as he whipped me around pulled me into him backwards.

“Well…now…that…I think I can do in the bathroom?” I giggled.

“Oh, man…I am totally going to be sick right now.” JB moaned, as Matt pretended to throw up over the bar.

“Sshhh, you two.” I demanded, as I grabbed Brian’s hand and lead him into the back hallway towards the bathrooms.

“Your pick, Hanes.” I said as I pointed to the pictures of the cowboy on one door and the cowgirl on the other.

He just grinned. “Let’s go with the cowgirl…I don’t want the J-s or the twins coming in and ruining anything for me.” As he picked me up by my waist and pushed me into the swinging door.

“Aw, baby, you know they will anyway…”