I Wish I Could Be the One

Soldier Boy

“Wow, this place really is kind of creepy, how do you go to the bathroom in places like this?” He asked quietly as he took a quick rundown of the area, locking the door behind him.

“I told you it was! We just hover, it’s a little trick all us chicas have to learn.” I giggled to him as I explained our female plight.

“Well, it’s sort of too bad for you then…because that isn’t going to stop me from what I’m going to do to you now.” He grinned, as he grabbed my waist again, going straight for my belt.

“Whoa, what are you doing Hanes? I thought I was taking care of your problem?” I asked, wide-eyed…a little anxious as to what he was doing.

“I was hoping I had given you a ‘problem’ that needed fixing as well…” He made short work of my belt and jeans button and had now gotten to my zipper.

“Of course you did, but yours is easier to fix right now…I’ll let you take…care…of……mine………later.” My breath caught in my throat as my jeans, short-shorts, and belt were dropped to the floor. “You’re…not……listening………to………me, are……you?” I was starting to pant a little heavier now; for in one swift motion, Brian lifted my leg, slipped my sandal and pant legs off of one of my feet and proceeded to lift me up by my thighs and push me up against the bathroom wall. He looked at me lustfully as he started kissing my neck.

“I’m sorry, were you saying something, BeBe?” He laughed as he started to vigorously suck just underneath my jaw line. I could feel the unevenness of his lips and wondered how he could be doing this without screaming in pain.

“Um…I, didn’t think…this would be…the best of places…to do this…” I breathed out, failing miserably to regain my composure.

“The only things we need in order to make this happen are YOU and I. And right now you need to hold on to me with those legs of yours because if I don’t get my jeans off soon, I’m going burst” He said huskily against my lips.

“Ok…hurry baby…hurry.” I demanded as I put his waist and neck into a death grip with my arms and legs, and he quickly lost his belts, jeans and boxers…immediately grabbing a hold of my ass and thrusting into me. It obviously didn’t take a whole lot to quickly disregard my surroundings.

“Holy fucking shit! Brian!” He was pushing me harder against the wall with every thrust. With one hand on my hip, he used the other hand to lift my t-shirt up towards my neck so he could get to flesh that was spilling over my tight-ass bra.

“BeBe, you are the last person on earth that needs a push-up bra.” He stated as he tried desperately to free one of my boobs.

“Honey, this is not a push-up bra. These are my boobs, and you’ve man-handled me to the point where I’m pinned to a wall…they’re just…working…themselves…out…a little.” There I go panting again. His frustration at not being able to attach himself to my boobs only made him thrust into me harder. “Back…back…”

“What, babe?” Brian moaned as the fingers I had in his hair started pulling at him. He had moved onto my neck again, after being unsuccessful with my bra.

“Ohhhhhh…Jesus, BeBe…” He moaned louder as I pushed my hips out from the wall into his.

“The back, Brian…my back…unhook…it…from…the…back…nowwwww.” I ordered as I tried to get enough of an opening between my back and the wall for him to get one of his hands through so he could undo my bra from its hooks.

“Right…right…sorry, babe…oh YESSSSSS.” He growled as my tits practically sprung out at him, once he finally released them. He buried his face in them as he slammed me up against the wall again, thrusting harder with his excitement. One hand went back to my ass, the other straight to one of my nipples, his mouth on the other massaging it furiously with his tongue. My fingers where now digging deeply into his neck and shoulders, making him tremble. I could feel the goose bumps up and down his strong arms. This was quickly becoming something that I was losing control of. I never, lose control.

“OH…MY…GOD” I screamed and then immediately tried stifle it. Too late.

“YESSSSS…BINGO!! I totally just hit it, baby…Goddamn, you feel so fucking good right now.” Brian moaned in pleasure as my body immediately reacted to his dick slamming into my ‘soft spot’.

“Guys, quick…he’s got her screaming already! She’s a screamer!! Listen to ‘em go!” I could actually hear Jimmy through the door between Brian’s moans.

“DUDE, STOP talking about our sister that way…her screaming is the last thing we want to hear!! This is so wrong…Bree you need to shut the fuck up before I come in there and rip Gates apart.” I couldn’t tell which brother it was yelling, but one was always speaking for the other anyway.

“JB, leave them alone…don’t ruin our fun…this is amazing shit! It sounds like he’s ripping her apart.” Jimmy squealed.

“Fuck-stick…you…did…NOT…just say that.” I heard Matt yell. Oh boy, I was quickly losing concentration.

“Would you morons, shut the fuck up?! You are…not…helping…my…situation!!” Brian managed to stammer in the direction of the door.

Only giggling could be heard now. “Don’t worry homeboy, Jimmy’s got your back…the twins went back to the bar to drink themselves into oblivion…carry on SOLDIER!” Jimmy directed.

“Do as he says…” I breathed out into a handful of Brian’s hair.

“Yes, baby…anything you say.” Brian replied as his teeth came down on my hardened nipple at the same time he thrust into my soft spot again.

“Oh, fuck!” I groaned loudly. My head was spinning now, I was still kind of drunk from earlier on. I started getting lightheaded, almost like I was going to pass out. I couldn’t tell if it was from the alcohol…or the fall to the floor with Johnny…or just the fact that I was getting fucked into unconsciousness.

“Beebs, are you ok?” Brian asked as he felt my grip on him tighten.

“Yeah…I think I’m feeling the effects from earlier…plus you’re fucking me into a stupor.” I smiled slightly at him.

“Tell me about it, babe…I think I have a broken rib.” He moaned again.

“Oh, no, baby…I’m sorry…just stop…I don’t want to hurt you more.” I tried to push him away a little.

“Um…NO…there is no stopping this, I don’t care how much pain I’ll be in later…I do expect you to nurse me back to health though…in a nurse’s outfit of course…” He smirked as he started kissing my neck again and moving faster in and out of me.

“Oh…my…Go—d…Bri-Bri-Bri…why-why…” I don’t know why I was still trying to talk…maybe to keep myself from passing out. Unfortunately this made him hesitate.

“What are you trying to say, Beebs?” Brian asked, trying to stifle a giggle.

“NO – NO – DON’T stop…baby don’t stop…you’re about to make me cum all over you.” I squeezed his hips with my thighs.

“OK…ok…what were you say—ing….Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuucckkkk Breeeeeeee.” Was about the only thing he could get out as my hot fluid came rushing all over his dick, followed by my muscles tightening all around him. My orgasm immediately caused him to release into me, which only made the both of us moan even louder. Brian quickly tried to muffle the sound as his lips pressed into mine, but it was far too late for that.