I Wish I Could Be the One

Any Time...Any Place

“Hanes…tell me where you’re taking me…PLEASE.” I begged him.

“Nope.” Was all he’d say.

“Hanesie-wanesie…pretty please?” Maybe cuteness would get him.

“I said no.”

“Please, Brian…just tell me.” Sad puppy dog eyes now.

“NO…why do you want to know…it’s a surprise.” He was laughing now at least.

“But I don’t like surprises…you know that, baby.” Pouting.

“Nothing you say, no look you give me…is going to make me tell you.” His arms went across his chest.

“Nothing?” As I got up from my seat next to him on the couch. He watched me closely…unsure of what was coming next.

“Nothing.” Stone face ‘killah’ (heehee)

I sat down on his lap, straddling him. I immediately took off my shirt and tossed it aside.

“Jesus, Berry.” He groaned. “We’re in my Dad’s living room…anyone could just walk in at any second.”

“Then you better tell me quick, before I start taking more off…” I teased. He looked at me intently trying to figure out if I was serious or not…ugh…when will he learn?

“Give me a hint, tell me what I need to bring for clothing.” I whispered as I took his arms out of their chest-lock position and put them around my ass.

“BeBe…you’re not going to be wearing any clothing for a solid two weeks…just so you know…so don’t worry about it.” He smirked.

“Ok, I want to know what kind of accessories I should bring then.” I kissed his lips softly.

“Nothing other than the sex toy variety.” He grinned against my mouth. This didn’t seem to be getting me any closer to my answer. It was time to break out the big guns…so to speak.

“I want you to tell me now…or it’s all coming off and I’ll hump you right here on the couch in the middle of Papa G’s living room.” I said sweetly.

“I’m not telling you…and besides…you wouldn’t dare.” He looked at me a little anxiously.

My hands fell from his neck and immediately went to my back to unhook my bra. Brian’s eyes grew wide as he immediately pushed himself off the couch and stood up. I quickly wrapped my arms and legs around him. “Hey…”

“Just hold on…” He growled. He grabbed my shirt and practically raced for the stairs. As he hit the bottom and started up them, Papa G came into the living room. Luckily for Brian, I was pretty much hidden by his body.

“Hey kids, where are you going? I was just going to put the steaks on the grille.” Papa asked suspiciously.

“Upstairs to my bedroom for a minute…” Brian panted.

“Upstairs? Bedroom? Oh…hey…no...Bud…your room…isn’t…”

“MY ROOM!!” Brian screeched.

“…anymore…” Papa finished from the base of the stairs.

“Dad!! What the hell happened in here?” Brian screamed as he let me down and poked his head out of the door into the hallway. I instantly came up from behind him and snaked my hands around to his belt buckle and the front of his jeans. “Jesus…stop for a second babe.” He moaned.

“It’s a Suze’s ‘utility' room now…please clean up or something when you’re done up there…she’ll immediately know if anything is...different.” Papa begged him.

“It doesn’t look as though anyone asked ME before they made it different from…oh I don’t know…my BEDROOM!!!” Brian complained and moaned because now I had his pants undone and had started lifting his shirt off. I pulled him back into the room and shut the door behind him. Then I grabbed a hand full of his hair and pulled him down to meet my lips. I didn’t really care at this point if he told me his secret or not…I just had to have him. “Berry…what is it with you? This has to happen right now? It couldn’t wait until after dinner, or when we got home?” He muttered.

I hesitated, but only for a second, and then moved on to his neck. “Are you complaining about having to have sex with me, Synyster Gates? If so…this might be something we would want to work out before we get married in 3 days…”

He lifted me up and brought me over to the futon in the corner of the room. He pulled off his pants and boxers the rest of the way and sat down. It sure didn't LOOK as though he was complaining. He lifted my skirt up to my waist and practically ripped off my panties, then pulled me down on his lap so I was straddling him again. He immediately started thrusting up into me, with his hands firmly on my hips. “Does it seem as though I’m complaining baby? You just surprised me, that’s all.” His eyes were now full of pure lust, which is what he saw looking back at him I’m sure. “Now, finish taking off that bra, so I can see your tits.” He chuckled.

“You have to tell me where were going…” I was panting and already felt like I was about to explode.

“I’m taking you to Greece…we’ll be on a yacht…and will sail from island to island for two weeks. Then we’re meeting up with the crew in Hawaii for two weeks, so we can have a little R&R together before going back out on tour…how’s that? Now…lose the bra, Berry.” He demanded, as he starting pumping faster and harder. Slamming me down onto his hard cock with his fingers digging into my hips.

I was so friggin’ excited about what he told me, but my pure ecstasy took over as I quickly lost the bra, like he told me too…my back arched as my head dipped back, my long hair spilling over his thighs. “Oh…fuck…baby…oh…fuck…me…” I started groaning uncontrollably.

“I was…the last time I looked.” He growled as I grabbed his biceps and lifted my head back up only to immediately pushed my boobs in his face.

“Yes…babe…yes…ohhhhh.” I moaned as I grabbed a handful of his hair and tugged on it.

“Ssshhhh.” I heard him hiss into my skin. “Oh…wait…oh…holy shit…yesssss. Ugh…fucking right babe…shit, I love you so much Berry.”

“Now who needs to be ssshhh-ed?” I giggled into the top of his messy hair. He just laughed, as we both slowly came down from our ‘intensity high’. “But I love you too…and thanks for telling me about our trip! I’m so friggin’ excited, you have no damn idea!”

“Oh, yeah…I did tell you didn’t I.” He sounded kind of bummed, as he put his pants back on.

“Oh, sweets…don’t feel bad…I’m so happy!” He just shrugged.

“I think I know how to make it up to you…” I offered as I hugged him tightly.

“How? I’m not quite ready for another round yet.” He sighed.

“Silly rabbit…I’m GIVING you a gift. Sex is something we have regardless of the situation.” I squeezed him tighter.

“Well that’s obvious…look around you.” He hugged me back and started running his hand through my hair.

“Let’s go see your wedding gift, babe…” I pulled away and tugged on his hand.

“Go see it? Where?” He questioned.

“In your father’s garage…” I all of a sudden couldn’t wait to show him his new car…

“In his garage, Beebs?” He asked surprised.

“Oh yeah…you’re gonna love this Gates…you’re gonna absolutely love it!!”