I Wish I Could Be the One

At Home with the Haners...

“Big Daddy?” I asked quietly as I came into the music room. I wasn’t sure how far in their process the guys had gotten today.

“Yeah, Berry?”

“The school called. One of us has to go pick up Jake and Luke.” I started to explain.

“Why?”

“They got in another fight.” I shrugged

“Who the hell did they beat up this time?” I asked exasperated.

“Each other.”

“They’re being sent home because they beat each other up? Are you shitting me? Does the school think they’ll be any less angry with each other being here?” He asked incredulously.

“I don’t know…I kind of hinted about the same thing. I got the school policies read to me again after I questioned them. Absolutely no violence is tolerated, irregardless of the fact that it’s geared toward your twin brother…” I told him, getting annoyed all over again. “Essentially, babe…if I go pick them up, I’m going to throttle someone in that office myself…right after I throttle our children.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll go Beebs…I’ll give them the longest ride home they’ve ever had…” He said as he kissed me and headed upstairs.

Within the hour, they were back and Big Daddy had them marching to their room. As he shut their door he muttered, “there…see how they like each other now…” I met him at the bottom of the stairs…

“And if you even think about going in there and coddling them, I will punish you too.” He said huskily, as he patted my ass.

“Where are you going?” I asked as he headed back out the door.

“To go get their hockey bags out of the back of the Escalade…it fucking reeks, and I’m sure I’ll need to douche the carpet to get the smell out as it is…I don’t want it to set in too deep.”

“Are you hungry?” I called out to him again.

“Nah, not really, babe…I took them to McDonald’s on the way home.”

“So much for not coddling them…” I muttered to myself.

“What was that BeBe?” I didn’t realize he was still within earshot.

“Nothing Hanes, carry on…so you can get back in here, right quick.” That’s it…change the subject I thought to myself…as I headed upstairs to the twins’s room.

****

“So why did you want me back in here so quickly?” He asked as he kissed my lips sweetly.

“Well…I was kind of wondering how you would ‘hypothetically’ punish me, if I were to ‘hypothetically’ cave in to our boys?” I asked sweetly.

“Oh I see…that kind of got you going did it? Well let’s see…how to punish you…oh I know! I’ll get you pregnant again.” He grinned, as he started going back downstairs. He looked absolutely yummy today…I’m thinking the guys can wait a while longer…

“That’s not a threat you know.” I said coyly…hoping he would get the hint.

“It isn’t?” He asked as he turned back around with his eyebrow cocked. Yes…I hooked him.

“No, it isn’t.” I mumbled as walked over and pressed my body against his, and looked up at him.

“Seriously?” I could feel his heart start beating faster.

“Seriously.” I lifted his shirt a little and ran my fingers along his hot skin.

“You like being preggars?” I could hear him start to moan.

“I love it!” I reached up and ran my tongue along his bottom lip. “And you know what I love even more?” I whispered.

“What?” His response was barely audible.

“I love what it takes to get me preggars…” I started nibbling at his ear, as he backed up to lean against the wall.

“Really?” He smiled against my neck.

“Really.”

“I didn’t know that.” He smirked as he grabbed my ass with both hands.

“Really? I find that hard to believe, considering you’ve had me knocked up for 3 of the last 7 years…I’m pretty sure you know exactly what you’re doing.” I breathed out as I started running my fingers through his hair.

“I’m kind of feeling like I want to try it again.” He moaned.

“Right now?” I started to kiss along his collarbone.

“Ah…yeah.”

“The guys are still here.” I teased.

“Uh-huh…that doesn’t usually stop us…why would it today?” He asked sheepishly.

“Yell to one of the big twins then and tell them to watch the cherubs for a while.” I told him as he picked me up with his arms around my waist.

“JB?” Brian screamed down the hall.

“What’s up?” He came out of his room, looking pretty disheveled. Either he had a girl in there or he was hung over.

“Watch the boys for us.” Brian stated, rather than asked. Slapping him on the shoulder as he carried me down the hallway.

“Why…what are you two doing?” JB inquired while vigorously rubbing his hands over his face.

“We’re going to go make another one.” Brian yelled back to him, as I giggled.

“Good Christ you two~! When is it going to stop? You’re producing like rabbits…” JB whined.

“That’s because we fuck like rabbits.” I offered, as I smiled at him over Brian’s shoulder.

“Not something I want to hear about from my sister…” He winced, like he was in pain.

“But if it makes you feel any better, we’re making a girl this time.” I yelled back at him.

“Actually, that makes me feel worse…just ask Zack.” JB laughed as he headed out to round up our troops. Poor Zacky has had three girls so far. Of course Gena’s having the time of her life, but Zacky is definitely the Lone Wolf in that household. I keep telling him that they can borrow some of ours, but they never seem to go for that idea…Gee..I wonder why?

“Where are the little heathens?” JB never really minded hanging with them…they were A LOT alike actually.

“Jake and Luke and Zeke are outside…Cole and Rowe are downstairs in the TV room. I can’t guarantee they’ll stay put though.” I answered back…forgetting something…

“How did Jake and Luke get outside?” Brian stopped dead in his tracks halfway to our room.

“Well…I needed something to be punished for didn’t I?” I looked at him innocently.

“That’s it…you’re going to pay dearly for this…” He growled and slapped my ass…hard.

“With a girl, right?” I grinned.

“What’s wrong with our boys?” Brian asked as he got me to the bed and had my shirt off within milliseconds.

“Absolutely nothing…but they’re YOUR minions…not MINE.” I stated as I quickly pulled off his belts and jeans.

“That’s not true…you can control them through me…because I’m YOUR minion.” He tried reasoning with me. I hadn’t the foggiest idea of why he wanted another boy. Zacky must really be scaring the shit out of all the guys.

“You bring up a valid point…but…no…I still want my own.” I started panting as he pawed at the back of my bra. “I want a TRUE partner.”

“Would it absolutely kill you to wear a front latch bra?” He muttered as he continued to fumble with it. “And of course that means we’ll have to have four more girls just to make it even…and I’ve got to be honest with you…we don’t have very good odds in the baby girl department…FINALLY.” He exclaimed, as my boobs were now free for the taking.

“Nope…just one will be enough. One girl for every three boys…that should even out the Haner playing field.” I grinned as he stopped attacking my chest and started making a weird face…

“BeBe, I think you already are!! Look at the size of your boobs all of a sudden! Stand up, let me see those hips of yours…Oh, BeBe…you ARE!! You’re preggars again!!” He was ecstatic, as he usually was when this happened.

“Thank you for your opinion Dr. Gates…but I should probably pop in to see a real doctor, just to make sure.” I smirked.

“You can’t tell by now?” He asked dumbfounded.

“Of course I can! I’m fucking with you, plus I had one of my pickle and peanut butter sandwiches last night while you were asleep…and I can smell the boy’s socks from three rooms away.” I giggled, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and started nuzzling his jaw line, as I tugged on his hair a little. I immediately got an appreciative moan from him.
“So, you lured me in here on the false pretense that I was going to get you preggars again?” He moaned as he picked me up and tossed me back down on the bed and immediately crawled on top of me.

“Oh, Hanes…I definitely lured you in here for a reason…but you’re right…it was NOT to get me pregnant. You took care of that already…about a month ago.” Now it was my turn to moan as he lightly licked the skin around my belly button. “Today was strictly for my own selfish pleasure…so get to work before the savages come hunt us down.” I demanded as I pulled him up to face me and quickly wrapped my legs around his, so he couldn’t go anywhere but…IN. “I need you to fuck me right…NOW…essentially.”

“Ummm, you’re even hornier than me…you are definitely preggars. And of course, I’ll be happy to oblige you BeBe…and ‘baby’.” He smirked, as he forcefully thrust himself inside of me…just to make sure I knew he was there.

“—GIRL.” He had me panting already.

“—BOY.” I could feel him smile against my nipple, as he gently massaged my swelled breasts. That’s one of the many things I loved about this man, he knew exactly how to please me. So much so…that I could almost have an orgasm, just thinking about what he likes to do to me.

“—GIRL.” I growled as I dug my fingers into his shoulders.

“—ummmm, ok…how about both?”

“NO…NO…NO…” I yelled as I flipped him over on his back and climbed on for a ride, not skipping a beat. After what he just said, I needed to show him who was in charge. “NO…MORE…TWINS!!” I gasped as he easily hit my ‘Bingo Spot’ (as he calls it) in this new position.

“---Oh yeah….gotcha didn’t I?” He mumbled as he pulled me down to meet his lips.

“In more ways than one Gates.”