Status: First Priority

I ***ed up Again

I Call It Love, They Call It Living In Sin

"Oh wow. You're all moved in." I noticed as I walked through the front door, exhausted from a long day at work.

In the living room he had a few guitars around and some random electronics. It wasn't that there was a lot of stuff, my living room was just pretty small.

"Yeah, I had the guys help me move some stuff while you were at work. I was going to have it all cleaned up by the time you got home...but I got bored." He chuckled as he stood from the couch.

"It's alright." I smiled. "Ugh, I can't wait to just sit down. I was on my feet practically all day." I groaned as I waddled over to the couch and sat down. I quickly kicked my flats off and propped my feet up on the coffee table.

"Do you want something to eat?" John asked.

Since last week he'd been staying pretty regularly and he got used to my eating schedule which consisted of something light in the morning, a fairly large lunch, a snack, a fairly large dinner, small dessert, and snack before bed. He told his parents that he was moving in with a friend to help out, but they didn't know it was me.

"Can we order a pizza? I've been craving some all day." I told him right as my stomach growled.

"Of course, babe. What do you want on it?" He asked as he picked up his phone.

"Hmm...I want pepperoni and ground beef...and pineapple!" I answered.

"Sounds good." He laughed before dialing the number and placing the order.

"You're the best." I sighed as I rested my head on his shoulder and watched the Seinfeld rerun. He threw his arm over my shoulder and pulled my closer. I loved being so close to him.

We still hadn't discussed where we stood in our relationship. We were sleeping in the same bed, but nothing further than hugs and kisses on the cheeks or forehead were exchanged. I wanted to be with John, but I also didn't want to rush into things.

Finally the doorbell rang and I shot up from my seat to answer it, only to fall immediately due to getting very light headed.

"Hey, are you okay?" John asked, very worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. The doctor said this might happen." I said before standing up slowly to answer the door.

I gave the delivery guy the money and a tip, then walked over to the couch and opened the pizza box in my lap and started eating.

"Can I have some?" He smirked from beside me.

"No." I replied with a mouth full of pizza.

He laughed before grabbing a piece and starting to eat.

"Will you get me a root beer?" I asked.

"Sure thing." He nodded as he stood up to go to the kitchen.

He came back with a root beer and a regular beer for himself.

"We're so exciting." I joked as I turned my attention back to the tv.

"They could make a movie out of us." He chuckled. "You know, I was thinking this weekend we should shop for some baby stuff. I don't really know how to take care of a kid either, so maybe we could get some books too?"

"Absolutely! But I think once the little sweetheart comes we'll just know. Parents intuition or something." I told him as I snuggled into him a little more.

"I think you mean 'mother's intuition', honey." He smirked.

"No, dads can have intuition too. Just like dads gain baby weight." I replied.

"You're going to be a better parent than me though. I mean-"

"Whoa." I exclaimed as I placed a hand on my stomach.

"What? Is something wrong? Are you okay?" He asked, in a panic.

When I didn't say anything he knelt down in front of me on the couch and took my hands in his.

"Palmer, sweet pea, say something." He begged.

"Either that pizza gave me some awful indigestion or the baby just moved." I beamed.

"Seriously?" He grinned.

I nodded furiously.

He jumped up and wrapped me in a tight hug.

"You're incredible." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled and squeezed him tight.

"John, in a few weeks we're going to find out the sex." I said as I pulled away.

"Okay." He nodded.

"So we should think about names. What do you think for a boy?" I asked.

"Well, for a boy I was thinking about carrying on the tradition.." He told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'm the fifth John Cornelius." He answered.

"Really?! I didn't know that! That's so cool." I squealed. "I'd love to have a little John the sixth."

"What if we have a girl?" He asked.

"Hmm... I like the name Elizabeth." I suggested.

"It's kind of long. What about Dana?" He asked.

"I like that. Dana Elizabeth?"

"Beautiful, just like our baby." He smiled as he placed a hand on my stomach that was getting bigger by the day.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his cheek in a lingering kiss.

"You're gonna make a great daddy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Really? 5 comments? Seriously?

You guys are going to have to do a lotttt better than that if you want longer, more exciting updates.

Okay, now that I'm done being a huge bitch I'm sorry about the short filler. The next update kind of sets the drama for the rest of the story.

Comment and subscribe!