Status: Completed. Read the seuqel! <3

I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant to Be Here!

"Well, actions speak louder than words, babe."

***3 days later, Ronnie's POV***

Ever since that night, Scar's barely talked to me. Barely looked at me. Barely paid attention to me. Barely acknowledged my existence. I even stopped going over to Lexus' since that night, and she still did all of that.

And it's driving me INSANE!

I frowned as she walked out of the bedroom and right past me, as I was sitting on the couch. She grabbed something out of her purse that was laying at the end of it, before retreating back to the bedroom.

"That's it." I muttered to myself as I stood up. Enough is enough.

"Scarlet, we need to talk." I said this in the most serious, stern voice I've probably ever used in my whole entire 27 years of living, and she didn't even flinch. Didn't even bat an eyelash. Didn't even hear me, it seemed.

"What're you, 5? Giving me the silent treatment?" Nothing.

"So you're just gonna be this way? You're just gonna be a cold bitch from now on?" Nope.

"We've been friends for HOW LONG?! And you're seriously doing this?!" Nahhh, that didn't work either...

"This is bullshit! Talk to me, dammit!" Nada.

"SCARLET! SCAR! SCARLIE! SCAR-I'M-A-BITCH-WHO-DOESN'T-WANT-TO-RESOLVE-ANYTHING-LET! MARYANN! CARLISLE! SCARSCAR! SWEETIE! SWEETHEART! HONEY! BABE! LOVE! WOMAN! GIRL! HUMAN BEING WITH A VAGINA AND A PAIR OF TITS!" I knew I'd made myself look like a complete idiot while yelling all of this, as I'd jumped in front her, flailed around, waved, snapped my fingers, clapped, bounced on the bed, and did everything humanly possible to get her attention, only to get nothing.

"WOULD YOU QUIT BEING A CUNT AND TALK TO ME FOR CHRIST'S FUCKING SAKES?!" I screamed in her face, ripping her laptop away and setting it on the dresser.

Well, that got her attention.

"CALL ME THAT AGAIN! I FUCKING DARE YOU!" I had stumbled back, holding my mouth that'd just been punched and was now starting to bleed.

"Look, I'm sorry, alright!?" I grabbed some Kleenex and held it to my mouth, ignoring the daggers she was glaring at me. "I'm stupid! I'm a very stupid asshole, who doesn't deserve someone like you! Because you're amazing! And you've stuck by this asshole for over 10 years of your life, and this is what I do to you in return! And I'm SORRY! I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SO SO SO FUCKING SORRY!"

"I don't give a shit." She spat. My eyes widened. "Scarlet, what more do you want from me?" I asked exasperated.

"I....." She looked at me, the furious expression on her face fading a little. "I don't know, Ronnie. You can't take back what you did. That's the bad part, because I hold onto shit like this. And for some goddamn reason, I can't let go."

"Well you need to learn how to do that then." I walked up to her, and she instantly cradled my face, moving the tissues and gasping at the damage she'd done to my lip. "I didn't know my right hook was that good." I laughed slightly. "Lemme clean you up." I nodded and followed her into the bathroom.

***Scar's POV***

I felt horrible for what I just did to Ronnie. Even though he deserved it....but still...I didn't even know I could punch that hard...

I told him to sit down on the toilet as I grabbed an old washcloth and got it wet, gripping his chin lightly and cleaning his lip. I kept the washcloth pressed to his lip until it stopped bleeding.

"You might need ice on it later." I mumbled, still examining it. He chuckled and I looked at him, smiling.

"I'm sorry for the whole Lexus thing." He whispered. I sighed as he stood up, looking down at me. "There's not much I can say about it anymore.....except that it honestly upset me."

He frowned and pulled me into a hug. I hesitated, but found my arms wrapping around his middle and hugging him back, my head resting on his chest. "You know you're the only girl that matters to me."

"Why would you have sex with another girl if you're trying to get the "only girl that matters to you" to be your girlfriend?" I looked up at him. He bit his lip.

".......I dunno." I rolled my eyes and pulled away, walking out. "Scar, don't start this all over again!"

"I'm not starting anything, Ronnie."

"Yes you are." I stopped walking and spun around to face him again.

"Ever think that maybe the shit you're pulling is what's starting everything? And that maybe, just maybe, I have a right to be pissy about all of this?" He gave me a blank stare and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why're you so upset about all of this?"

"Why am I so upset about all of this?!" I asked incredulously. "You're trying to be with ME when you're fucking another girl! That's rude, disgusting, and completely disrespectful to me." A small smirk developed on his lips.

"But if you didn't really have any feelings for me, you wouldn't be so upset about it." I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "No, Ronnie. That is not the case at all. Take your ego down a few notches. I just don't like being used, that's all."

"I'm not using you!" He yelled. I shook my head, walking away from him. Even though he followed me.

"Scarlet, where the hell would you get the idea that I was using you? If I'm using anyone, it's Lexus!" I snorted. "Charming, Ronald. And where would I not get the idea that you were using me?"

"Quit trying to confuse me!" He yelled pathetically. I tried to contain my laughter, failing somewhat as a few giggles escaped. "What do I have to do?" He asked, almost sounding like he was on the brink of collapsing to his knees and begging me.

"There's nothing you can do," I laughed a little. "there's no way in hell I could ever trust you in a relationship."

"How do I prove you wrong?" I shook my head. "Come on, there's gotta be some way. I'm willing to do anything."

"You say you're willing to do anything?" He nodded, having the most serious expression on his face. "Well, actions speak louder than words, babe." He smiled slightly. "Try and prove me wrong. Doubt you can, though."

"Bet I'll have you falling for me in a week." He smirked. I laughed. "You know what? Let's make this interesting. Call the guys over." He raised his eyebrow on me, his smirk still apparent. "Let's make this...a fun challenge."

$$$

I smiled at all the boys, keeping my eyes on Jacky, who'd just flown in from England this morning, a little longer. He smiled back.

"So there's a bet in the talks?" Ryan grinned, rubbing his hands together.

"Scar thinks that I'm using her, and she says she could never trust me in a relationship, therefore never have a relationship with me. But I want to prove her wrong." The guys nodded at Ronnie, looking over to me as I started talking.

"Ronnie thinks he can prove me wrong, and, quote, "have me falling for him in a week"." I saw him smirking out of the corner of my eye, and I smiled. "So I want to make this fun for...well, not so much him, but for me."

"That's scary." Mika laughed. I giggled and shook my head.

"Not really. This is the bet; Ronnie," I turned to him and he smiled, nodding his head up. "you have to do everything and anything you can think of to prove me wrong, and to show me that you can be trusted in a relationship, and that you can be a good, loyal boyfriend. The only rules are no kissing on the mouth, and no sex." He nodded.

"BUT.....here's the catch. You have 1 week's time to do this..." He smiled triumphantly and nodded, obviously thinking I was done talking.

"...and you have to compete with Jacky during that 1 week." The biggest devilish smirk painted my face, and me and the guys started laughing as Ronnie's facial expression changed dramatically.

"Wait, what?!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, really." Jacky laughed, staring at me curiously.

"You heard me. You know that I like Jacky, and it's obvious he likes me too," I smiled at Jacky and he blushed slightly. "So, Jacky's gonna be doing the same thing that you're doing; trying to show me how wonderful of a boyfriend he could be. So you have to compete with him."

"And the winner gets to have sex with Scar!" Derek exclaimed.

"AND YOU GET A FLAVORED CONDOM TO USE WHILE DOING SO!" Ryan screamed. I laughed loudly and shook my head at the two, Mika doing the same.

"Not quite. Well, maybe..." I winked at Jacky, just to piss Ronnie off even more. He smirked at me, leaning back into the couch. "At the end of the week, the rest of the guys and I will sit down, and I'll talk with them and they'll help me make my decision, if it's necessary, that is."

I smiled at Ronnie, and he put on that famous smirk again. "So, deal?"

He shook my hand, then Jacky's. "Deal."

$$$

***next day***

I yawned and smiled at Ronnie as I started waking up. He pressed a kiss to my forehead, smiling. "Good morning."

"Good morning." I giggled as he pulled me closer to his warm body, mine instantly snugging into it.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked while stroking my hair. "Amazing." I laughed. "I need it after all the joys of moving into a new place." He chuckled. "Want me to make you breakfast?" I looked up and smiled at him, nodding. He smiled back. "Whatcha want?"

"Chocolate chip pancakes with bananas." I grinned and he laughed. "Of course." He kissed my forehead again before getting out of bed and going off to do what he asked. I took the time to lay in bed for a few minutes, allowing myself to fully wake up.

"What the hell?!" My head snapped over to the doorway as I heard Ronnie yell. I jumped out of bed and quickly walked into the kitchen, seeing a vase full of fresh flowers on the table with a note next to it, and a very pissed off Ronnie.

I raised my eyebrow, smiling, and picked up the note.

"Made you breakfast to bring over and bought you some flowers, love. Hope you like it. Your favourite's in the microwave.

-Jacky"


I started laughing as Ronnie opened the microwave and groaned as he pulled out a plate of, what do you know, chocolate chip and banana pancakes.

"Are you kidding me?!" He handed me the plate and I giggled the like an idiot, skipping over to the table and starting to eat them. "UGH!" He stomped off towards the bedroom, making me snicker.

"You can't call him and bitch him out, just gotta try to out-do him!" I yelled after him. I heard him grumbling to himself, making me giggle even more as I happily ate my yummy breakfast.

As soon as I was finished I grabbed my phone and dialed Jacky's number.

"Good morning!" I laughed.

"Thank you for the breakfast and flowers, Jacky." I cooed. "That was really sweet." He chuckled. "You're very welcome."

"So what should we do today?" I smiled as he hummed in thought. "We could make babies."

"Jacky!" He laughed and I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Cute little babies with English accents?" I spoke with my best fake-English accent, trying to imitate Jacky's.

"Exactly." He laughed again.

We talked for a little while and decided to just drive around town and find things to do along the way today. When I hung up and went to go take a shower to get ready, I heard Ronnie yell, "I get to spend tomorrow with you!", making me laugh.

This was gonna be a long week.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to twist this around into something fun for right now, no one likes constant drama 24/7. :P

Soooo, WHO DO YOU WANT HER TO BE WITH?! TEAM JACKY OR TEAM RONNIE?!

OR TEAM EDWARD?!?

.......

>.> <.<

Anywhoezle-hizzle-fashizzle, thanks to singmealaugh, Dezi, Jacey, MarriahShadows, & Katie for commenting last chapter! <333