Status: Completed. Read the seuqel! <3

I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant to Be Here!

"She needs to *** off and stay out of our lives!"

***Three days later***

I jumped when I heard the front door suddenly open. I turned around quickly and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it was just Max.

"Thanks for knocking." I said sarcastically as I turned back around. He laughed and I could hear him walking towards me. "Ooooh, whatcha makin'?" I smiled as I turned my head a little, seeing him peering over my shoulder.

"Peanut butter and chocolate chip cooookies." I drawled.

"Are they done yet?" I looked at him and he grinned. "Yeah, raw cookies. Enjoy." I held up the bowl of batter, and he stuck his finger in it, eating some. "Max! Ew!!" I screeched as I took the bowl away.

"What?! My hands are clean!" He exclaimed. I put the last few spoonfuls of cookie dough on the tray before dropping the spoon back in the bowl. "I don't know where those things have been." I laughed.

"What the hell's going on?" Ronnie asked as he walked into the kitchen, chuckling lightly.

"Max is tainting my cookies."

"I DID NOT!" He exclaimed in defense. I snickered and shoved the tray into the oven, laying the oven mitt on the counter. "Why're you here, anyways, loser?" I smiled, leaning against the counter and crossing my arms over my chest.

"I can't come see my sister and my best friend?" He asked sarcastically. I shrugged, my smile growing bigger when he said "best friend".

"Well what do you wanna do now that you're here?" I asked.

"HALO!" Max's face lit up as Ronnie practically screamed this, and they ran off into the living room, plopping their asses onto the floor and starting up the Xbox.

"Alrighty then." I chuckled to myself. I followed them and sat down on the couch, watching them play and talk shit to each other just like old times.

"You dumbass, you just killed one of your own guys!" Ronnie laughed. Max quickly shoved him before placing his hand back on his controller.

"SHUT UP, THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME!" I snickered and shook my head at the two boys.

"BAM, BITCH! I WIN!" Ronnie dropped his controller and punched the air, grinning as Max threw his controller.

"That was bullshit!" I laughed as they argued playfully

"I didn't know you guys were still 16." I joked. They both grinned at me, suddenly leaping up and jumping on me in a hug.

"OWW! I think you just broke my ribs!" I groaned as Max's knee came in contact with my ribcage.

"I think I broke my spleen!" Ronnie whined, rolling onto the floor and holding his side.

"You can't break your spleen!" Max laughed.

"How do you know?! Are you a doctor?!" Ronnie asked with a completely serious face.

"You two are just.....I don't even know." I giggled. Max sighed as his phone beeped from a text.

"I gotta gooo, I gotta meet up with a friend for some business shit." I looked at my brother like he was crazy. "What?" He asked, looking confused.

"You? Business? I'm sorry, those two don't go together in the same sentence." He glared at me and I shrugged, smirking.

"For my clothing line, dummy."

"Oooh, Maxipad has his own clothing line!" I cooed. "My brudder's moving on up in the world!"

"Don't ever call me that." I grinned at him, standing up and pinching his cheeks. "You knew it was coming sooner or later." He smiled and rolled his eyes. "Alright, I'll let you go take care of business." I joked. He laughed and squeezed me in a hug, waving to Ronnie also before leaving.

"You gonna lay there all day?" I laughed. He nodded from his spot on the floor with a goofy smile on his face. I squealed as he grabbed my ankles, pulling me down on top of him so I was straddling his waist.

"I like this position." He said in a husky voice, winking. I laughed and shook my head. "I'm sure you do, baby." I raised my eyebrow at him as he started sniffing the air. "What're you doing?"

"Go check the oven." He started cracking up as my face contorted into a look of horror, and I jumped up and ran into the kitchen.

"Aw shit." I grumbled as I pulled the tray of charcoal-flavored cookies out of the oven, slamming them on top of the stove. "Well, so much for coo-this isn't very funny, you know!" I yelled as Ronnie was still laughing hysterically. I sighed and dumped them into the garbage can, shoving the pan into the dishwasher.

"We'll buy some cookies later." Ronnie explained through his laughter, now sitting up and wiping at his eyes. "But...your face..." I narrowed my eyes as he started laughing again.

"It wasn't that funny." I mumbled, putting on a pout.

"Aww, poor thing." He cooed. I shook my head when he held his arms out for me, and kept pouting.

"Come here." He chuckled, standing up. I shook my head and started to walk away. I screeched in surprise when he came up behind me and swept me up bridal style, running into the bedroom.

"Whee!" He spun us around before flopping on his back onto the bed, still holding me. "You can take your death grip on me down a notch now, Scar. We're safe." He laughed.

"Well maybe if you didn't run and spin me around like a maniac, I wouldn't have had a death grip on you." I stated matter-of-factly. I smiled at him as he shook his head at me, chuckling.

"What should we dooo?" I whined. Ronnie shrugged, giving me that lopsided grin. "Have sex?"

"No." I laughed as I buried my face in his neck. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. I smiled and pressed a kiss to his neck. "I love you." I whispered in his ear before pressing another kiss behind it..

"Mmm...love you too." He turned his head and I pulled away slightly, letting him kiss me. I laughed into it when his phone started playing a little tune, signaling he had a text.

"Way to ruin the moment." He chuckled as he stretched over to grab his phone off of the nightstand. I noticed a small smirk develop on his mouth as he quickly typed a reply to whoever had texted him.

"Who was that?" I asked casually, trying not to come off as nosy.

"One of the dudes from Vampires Everywhere wants to hang out tonight." He yawned. I let out a small, "Oh" and cuddled back up to him. "I dunno if I wanna go out tonight, though."]

"We can go out if you want." I smiled up at him. "I don't mind." He shrugged. "Maybe, we'll see."

His phone beeped again, and he pulled away from me slightly as he replied. I glanced over at the screen, lifting up a little and seeing it say, "Lexus".

"So Lexus is one of the dudes from Vampires Everywhere?" I growled, sitting up and getting off of the bed.

"Scar, no!" I heard him scrambling to get up and follow me as I walked out of the bedroom. "We're not having this happen so early in the relationship. I'm not gonna fight with you."

"That's wonderful, but it doesn't help the fact that I'm pissed right now!" I turned around and glared at him. He frowned, shaking his head. "I'm not cheating, you know that."

"Let me see it then." I stuck my hand out. He bit his lip and handed me the phone, and I started scrolling through the texts.

whatcha doin babe? :)

nothinggg. why? :P

cause i wanna hang out with you. right nowww <3

lol well i'm with scar right now hon.

I looked up and he smiled a little. His phone beeped and showed the Lexus's reply.

oh. well ditch her then lol.

"Uh oh." Ronnie murmured as he read the text and watched me as I angrily typed out a reply.

well sorry, "babe", but he's not just gonna ditch his GIRLFRIEND to hang out with a groupie like you. go find another band boy to fuck, he's taken now. -Scarlet I pressed send and handed him his phone back. "Scar..." He laughed nervously.

"You're welcome." I smiled sarcastically. I rolled my eyes when his phone started ringing, and he answered it right away.

"What the fuck's your girlfriend's problem?!" I heard her laugh.

"My problem is I don't want him around a slut like you!" Ronnie tried to put his hand over my mouth as I yelled, looking nervous.

"Look, she knows about our past and doesn't trust you...well I mean come on!...yeah, but what does "hang out" usually mean for us?" I rolled my eyes again, trying to fight back the tears. "Lexus, I'm not gonna fucking do that!" Ronnie groaned.

"She needs to fuck off and stay out of our lives!" I yelled again, my voice cracking this time. Ronnie frowned at me, putting his hand up, signaling "hold on".

"Look, you were good for random fucks when I was single, but that's done and over with now.....I know, but she doesn't know that..."

"I don't know what?!" I exclaimed.

"Scar!" He whined as I snatched the phone from him. "What don't I know?" I snarled.

"That I wouldn't fuck him when he has a girlfriend! I'm not that type of girl!" I started laughing. "Right, you're just the type of girl who fucks every guy in a band she sees."

"Oh wow, never heard that one before." She laughed. "You don't know me, honey."

"I know enough about you to know that you're bad news, "honey"."

"Wow, Ronnie's so lucky to have a crazy, over-protective, obsessed girlfriend like you!" She laughed again.

"At least I'm not obsessed with someone else's boyfriend! Oh, and at least I didn't go for my ex-boyfriend's, at the time, enemy when I was done with him."

"What do you know? You don't know shit about what happened!"

"I know a lot more than you fucking think."

"Yeah, well you probably won't know it when Ronnie's cheating on you with me in like a month or so." She sniggered. I threw the phone at Ronnie, him clumsily catching it. "Talk to your fucking whore, I've had enough." I stormed off into the bedroom, then the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it behind me.

"What the hell did you say to her?!" I heard Ronnie scream. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!"

I shook my head and put the lid on the toilet down, sitting on it and trying not to cry over this. I groaned to myself when I heard Ronnie running into the bedroom, then the doorknob trying to be turned.

"Baby, let me in please!" I didn't reply. "Scar, you better not be doing anything stupid!"

"I'm not, Ronnie." I chuckled to myself when I heard something in the lock on the doorknob, knowing he was trying to get in. I put my face in my hands when he successfully picked the lock, and the door swung open.

"Baby, don't cry." I heard him whisper. I peeked through my fingers after a few seconds to see him kneeling in front of me. He gently grabbed my wrists, pulling my hands away. "You know I would never, ever cheat on you." I sniffled, looking down to avoid eye contact with him. "And if you don't know that, you're crazy. Because you know how much I care about you, and how much I love you."

"I know." I mumbled. He tilted my chin up and smiled when I finally looked at him before leaning in and giving me the softest, sweetest kiss. I couldn't help but to tangle my fingers in his dark hair and pull him closer.

We slowly stood up, breaking apart for a second before I pressed my lips back to his. I slowly backed him out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, never breaking our kiss. Our clothes were shed quickly, and we were in a mess of sheets and moans within a matter of minutes it seemed.

"Ahhh....fuck..." I whined in pleasure and threw my head back as he sped up. "Oh god, Ronnie!" He laughed slightly before letting out a breathy moan. "Fuck, slow down a little..." I breathed, feeling that heat start to build up in my stomach.

"Oh god." He groaned as he did so, making it so we could actually feel everything. "Ronnie..." He pressed a kiss to my lips before speeding up again.

"Ronnie...Ronnieee....oh my god!" My whines turned to loud moans, and I knew we were both getting close. He pinned my arms above my head, lacing our fingers together and thrusting harder into me.

"Ohh, keep going!" I moaned, the heat coming back and building quickly.

"Shit...I-I'm almost...t-t-there...." He panted. I threw my head back, knowing I was on the brink of it.

"Ahhh...oh god...oh my fucking god!" Our screams and moans mixed together, our bodies practically convulsing as we both orgasmed at the same time.

"Ronnie..." I whimpered as we rode out our orgasm.

"Jesus fuck." He groaned, barely holding himself up with his shaky arms. He pulled himself out before collapsing next to me.

"You're amazing." I breathed. He smiled at me, still trying to catch his breath. I snuggled up into his body, leaning up and kissing the corner of his mouth.

"You know I love you." He murmured as he enveloped my lips in a kiss. I nodded barely, biting down on his bottom lip slightly. His lips curved into a smile, pecking my own once more before pulling away. "And you know I'd never do anything to hurt you."

"I know, baby." I smiled. I laid my head in the crook of his neck, his hand rubbing up and down my arm, slowly lulling me to sleep.

I heard him whisper quietly "I'm in love with you.", making me smile right before I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, got a little naughtayyy at the end thurr...
-shimmies- ;D
Oh, and the next chapter will be taking a turn...maybe for the better, maybe for the worse...

Thankes to Let'sJustDisappear, ScarletXStrange, Dezi Demize, MadisonFaps, Amber, Lacey-Nights, Clik, Alyx Khaos, Vengeance_foREVer, wootwoot21, muh wifey, and AkuRoku._. for commenting last chapter! Means a lot!! <333

AND WOO ALMOST 100 SUBBIES!
-gets ready to strip again-