Status: ummmmmm im working on it!(;

The Only Hope For Me Is You.

Brooke's Big Idea.

-Alex's P.O.V-

I woke up the next morning and looked at my phone. I had a new text. It was from Lisa. 'Okay if your new bitchy ass girlfirend is reading this. She can kiss my ass. I now have a broken nose because of her ugly self. Alex, I really want you back as I said in the last text when I asked you to meet me and she showed up. I still Love you. -Lisa.' Woah. What did she mean by 'the last text'? I haven't had a text from her since the night of the concert when I met Brooke. Or is Brooke not telling me something? I layed there and watched her, thinking. I'm confused as hell. She woke a few minutes later. "Morning 'Lex." She said smiling and stretching. "Brooke, what's up with this text?" I asked her. She read it over and her eyes went wide. "Brooke? When did Lisa text me saying she wanted to meet?" I asked. Brooke looked sorry yet pleased. "Well the morning after you got back you got a text and I only looked 'cause I thought it might be one of the guys. And I saw it was from her." She explained. "So what's up with her saying she's got a broken nose?" I asked. "Well my fist may or may not have collided with her face." She said trying to look innocent but still trying to hold back a laugh. "Wow. So that's what you had to 'take care of' that day?" I asked. "Mhmmmmm." She said smiling. I kissed her. Wow. She really did love me. She kicked my ex's ass. I laughed at the thought. We just stayed there entangled in eachothers' arms just like the day when I got back. I stroked her hair. She looked up at me and smiled. "Alex?" She said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Have you ever thought about having kids?" She asked. I looked at her. Kids? "Umm, I've never thought about it. I've never been with anyone I would have even thought about having kids with. But with you? Yes." I said. I wasn't lying. I've actually always wanted a baby girl. And now I hoped if we did, she would look just like her mother. "You would? Huh. Who would've known the big rock start Alex Gaskarth would want a family with a small town girl from Oklahoma?" She said smiling. "Yup. I've always wanted a baby girl and if you and I do have kids, I want her to look just like her mommy." I said. She smiled and blushed. "I want a baby boy and a baby girl. The girl I would name Jamie and the boy I would name.....either Zack or Daniel." She said. Daniel. My dead brother. Well that pulled on some heart strings. She kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry, Alex." She said. "It's okay. I really would like to have a baby boy and name him after my brother. In honor of him." I said. We finally decided to get up. Brooke went to the bathroom and I went downstairs. The only person I saw was Jordan. I smelled alcohol. Why the hell was she drinking when she's pregnant? She was in the kitchen three empty bottles of Vodka were on the counter beside her. She looked at me. "Alex. Baby!" She slung her arms around me. I tried to pry her off but it was no use, she had a tight grip. She attached her lips to mine. Ugh, she tasted like Vodka it was gross. I liked to drink but damn she had had a little too much to drink. She broke it and passed out in the middle of the kitchen. Brooke was standing in the doorway. "What just happened?" She asked. "Ummm I don't even know." I said. She shook her head. "Can I kick her ass later. I smell alcohol and she knows she's...you know." She said. "No, she was drunk." I said. "That's why I want to kick her ass!" She shouted. I laughed. "ALEX! That's not funny!! She could kill the baby by drinking all that!" She screamed. I walked over and hugged her. "Love, Calm down." I said. She laughed a little. "Now why are you laughing?" I asked. "You had to kiss her! When she had that much alcohol!" She said. I grabbed he by her waist and pushed her up against the wall. "Oh. You think it's funny do you?" I asked playfully. "Why yes I do, Gaskarth!" she said. I leaned in closer. "Nervous are we, darling?" I said as she tensed up at me being so close. "Not at all." She said with a smirk. She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled me just an inch away from her lips. I took a deep breath. "How about you?" She said. "Not a bit." She pushed my face away and slipped from my grip. Did I mention I hated it when she did that? I could here her giggling in the other room. God, I love this girl. I walked in to her standing at the door hugging some girl. What the hell? Do we have to keep being interupted? I walked over to stand behind Brooke. I saw a very pretty yet very skinny girl wearing skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. She and Brooke broke out of their hug. "Oh no don't mind me. Keep trying to let me know your lesbian, Brooke." I said laughing. Brooke turned and slapped my arm. The other girl laughed. "ALEXIS!" Brooke yelled. "What?!" The girl said, still laughing. "That wasn't funny." Brooke said giving me her pouting face. It was adorable. "Are you kidding that was effing hilarious!" Alexis said. Brooke slapped her in the head. "Yo, hun, I'm sorry. How many people are you going to slap in the head?!" I asked. "Way too many." She said. "Oh, by the way, Alex this is Alexis. Alexis, this is Alex." I shook the petite girl's hand. "Nice to meet you, Alexis." I said. "You, too." Brooke all of sudden just started to stare into space. "Yo! Brooke?" I said. She came back to reality. "What was that all about?" I asked. "I've got the best idea ever!" She shouted. Leading me and Alexis over to the couch. "What is your brilliant idea? Spit it out!" Alexis said. "Uhhh this is an idea that only Alex can know...Sorry. Alex come here. Alexis? Stay." She said and lead me to the kitchen. "What's your idea?" I said AGAIN. "Why don't we set up Alexis and Zack?!" She said. That was actually a good idea. "It won't hurt to try." I said. "Great!" She said smiling. "I'll go talk to Alexis!" She said. "Does that mean I have to talk to Zack?" I asked. "Yes." Damn. She walked out of the room. I walked out the door and got in my car. I was headed to the tour bus. I still hadn't told Brooke that we had to back on tour in a month. I hope she won't won't be mad. I just don't know how to tell her. I got out of my car and opened the door of the bus. I walked in and saw Zack sitting on one of the couches. "YO!" I said. He turned to look at me. "What's up, 'Lex?" He asked. "Oh nothing but you are going on a double date tonight with me and Brooke!" I winked at him and ran. I got into my car and drove off. Laughing at the look on his face.

Brooke's P.O.V.
I walked back into the living room as Alex left to go talk to Zack. I sat down next to Alexis. "Sooooo? What was that all about?" Alexis asked. "Oh only the fact that you're coming on a double dat with me and Alex tonight!" I said. She looked at me weird and then Jordan came stumbling out of the kitchen. "What the eff happened to me?" She asked. "Umm let's see....You drank three bottles of vodka! And then kissed Alex." I said. Her eyes widened. "I didn't mean to kiss him, Brooke! I swear. You're my best friend." She started rambling on. "YO! I'm not mad at you." I said. "But promise me it'll NEVER happen again?" I said. "I promise." She said. We hugged. then Jordan noticed Alexis. "Oh my God! When did you get here?!" She said. "This morning!" Alexis said as Jordan hugged her. Hmm. I wonder if Jordan heard Alex and I's conversation? Oh well. I sat down on the couch and waited for Alex to return. The girls and I watched Zombieland to pass the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so you really thought this was going to be the chapter where Alex takes Brooke's virginity, huh? Sorry, loves, you'll have to wait a lil longer(;

How do you think Alexis and Zack's date is going to go? xD

Comment, rate, Subscribe! Please? :)

-Brooke a.k.a Romantic Revenge ;)