Status: ummmmmm im working on it!(;

The Only Hope For Me Is You.

***s before chicks!

-Alex's P.O.V-

I walked through the door after telling Zack about our double date tonight. The look on his face was fucking hilarious! Brooke and the girls had fallen asleep watching Zombieland. I woke'em up and Brooke slapped me because I scared the shit out of them. I kissed her and she pouted. She can't stay mad at me. "ALEXIS!" Brooke screamed. I jumped. "BROOKE!" Alexis screamed back. They gave eachother a look and nodded. "We're going shopping!" They said at the same time. They ran upstairs, probably going to get money from Rian. I started walking up the stairs. Then I heard the girls scream, "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I ran up the stairs, tripping of course. I got to the door where they were and they looked petrified. "What the hell happened?" I asked. "Look for yourself." Alexis said. Brooke was still in shock. I opened the door only to see Rian asleep and his mouth on another guys crotch. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed and Rian woke up. "Oh shit! I - I - I can explain!" He said. Jack then came up behind me and yelled, "I told you he was gay!" I wasn't sure if I should laugh or be in shock. Rian rushed to get dressed and shoved he other guy that looked alot like Matt and ran out of the house. Brooke yelled after him, "Rian we are so talking about this later!" Then she grabbed some money out of his wallet and ran downstairs with Alexis. I knew I wouldn't be seeing them for awhile. Jordan and Jack left, Rian was somewhere in the city and Tori was still at work. She worked a Victoria's Secret. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed myself a beer. I sat down on the couch and started watching Twilight. I fell asleep 15 minutes into it. I had a dream about Brooke. She was a stripper. "Woah, aren't you good looking, baby?" I said. She ruffled my hair. I tried to grab her hips but she slipped away. I could feel my erection growing. I sat down in a chair and watched her dance. She was so sexy when she just let go. She was dancing with her back to me. I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and grabbed her, spinning her around and roughly kissed her. I pushed her up against the wall and my hands roamed her body. She was wearing a lacy corset that fit her body perfectly. She rubbed her leg against my growing manhood. I threw my head back and moaned. "Fuck, baby." I said. "Do you like it?" She asked seductively. She rubbed even more against my manhood. I awoke with a start. My phone went off. I had a text from Brooke. It read, "Hey you should really be here with us! Today is going great! We'll be home in like 3 hours. Iloveyou." I texted her back, "I'm glad you guys are having fun! I'll see you when you get here. Iloveyou, babygirl." I twisted uncomfortably, realizing that I had a boner. 'Ugh.' I thought to myself. I had to get rid of it. I tilted my head back and started jerking off, thinking about Brooke. I had been rubbing myself for about 5 minutes or so and was about to release when I heard a loud high pitched, "WOAAAH." Come from behind me. I pulled my hand out of my pants and turned to see Jordan standing there. "I- uh - er..." I started to say. She grabbed her keys off the table. "I have no buisness knowing what you do when you're home alone, lmfao, but let me just guess. You had a sex dream about Brooke, and then got a boner?" She asked engulfed in laughter. I slyly shook my head. "Well looks like someone needs to be laid." She said and walked out of the room. I really did. I wanted to make love to Brooke but every time I tried we always got interupted and with tour coming up in two weeks there really wasn't much time. I walked upstairs and went to take a shower.

-Brooke's P.O.V-

Alexis and I ran out of the door and got into my car. We sped off towards the mall. We had to find new dresses to make the boy's mouthes drop tonight on our double date. "Yo, Brooke. I cannot believe that we just saw that!" Alexis said. "I know right?" I was more disappointed in Rian than I was shocked. He was my best friend, I was the closest to him, besides Zack. I just can't believe that he didn't tell me and that I had to find out this way. I shook my head and kept driving. We arrived at the mall and ran inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lmfao didn't see that coming, did ya? JK Rian being gay was so obvious! xD

COMMENT. Subscribe.

-Brooke<3