Status: ummmmmm im working on it!(;

The Only Hope For Me Is You.

SURPRISE!

-Alex's P.O.V-

I put my phone down looking confused. Why did she hang up on me? Nahhh, she wouldn't do that, her phone probably died.

++

I was walking off stage after our show in Kansas City to get my phone to text and tell Brooke how it went, when our manager stopped me. "Hey, Alex! Great news! Tour is ending early! Tomorrow to be exact." he said. "Oh my god are you serious?!" This was great! "Yep! Don't forget to tell the boys!" "I won't" I walked off towards the bus. This was going to be awesome.

-Brooke's P.O.V-

I woke up this morning at 6 a.m and headed downstairs because J ordan and Tori were still passed out. I went into the kitchen to make me a cup of coffee, like always. I then sat down and started watching my favorite movie:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1. I was at my favorite part when I heard a knock at the door. I got up, not really caring that I was just in a pair of booty shorts, a tank top, hair was in a messy bun and my make up was smeared. I walked over to the door and opened it. Alex freaking Gaskarth was standing at the door. "Surprise!" he said. "OMG Alex! What are you doing here?!" I yelled. "Tour ended early and I wanted to surprise you!" I tried to cover myself up a little. I hugged him. "I've missed you, Brooke." He kissed the top of my head. "I've missed you too Alex." I started to cry. I was in love with Alex but....
He held me at arms length and looked me in the eyes. My arm was facing where he would be able to see my cuts so I tried to turn my arm so he wouldn't see but as soon as I moved he looked down at it. "Brooke? What the hell is on your arm?" he asked me. I paniced, slipped out of his grip, unwillingly, the door in his face. I cried harder and slid down the door. Jordan came in the room. "Dude, who was at the door and why are you crying?" "Nothing. Just nothing. Hey since my parents are out of town can I crash here til they get back?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." "Thanks Jojo!" I walked back to her room where Tori was passed out on the floor. I slumped in her chair and dosed off thinking about what I had just done. Would he forgive me?

-Alex's P.O.V-

I got into the car that was taking me to Jordan's house to surprise her. She was all I could think about. I arrived at the house and knocked on the door nervously. A few seconds later she came to the door. When she opened it I saw that she was only wearing a pair of booty shorts, a tank top, hair was in a messy bun and her make up was smeared and yet she still looked beautiful. "Surprise!" I said really happy to see her. "OMG Alex! What are you doing here?!" she yelled. "Tour ended early and I wanted to surprise you!" she was trying to cover herself up a little. She hugged me. God it felt so good to have her in my arms again. "I've missed you, Brooke." I said kissing her head. "I've missed you too Alex." she was...crying. I held her at arms length and looked her in the eyes. She kept moving her arm so I looked down and got a glimpse of something carved in it. "Brooke? What the hell is on your arm?" I asked her. She slipped out of my grip and slammed the door in my face. I waited like wenty minutes trying to figure out what just happened, then I knocked again. This time Jordan answered the door. "ALEX!" she screamed. Tori came up behind her. "Omg, Alex!" they were happy to see me at least. "What are you doing here?" they asked. "Well tour ended early. I came to surprise Brooke and she slammed the door in my face. Because I saw her you know." I said awkwardly. "You saw her what?!?!" they screamed and started to hit me. "Her cuts on her arm!" "What cuts?" So they were just as confused as I was. "Come in." I walked in and sat down on her couch. Tori went to get Brooke. They came in a couple of minutes later. Tori dragging Brooke by her hair and Brooke swearing at her. "What the hell, Tori?!?" she screamed. I tried to hold back a laugh but damn Tori was violent!

-Brooke's P.O.V-

I was sleeping quite soundly having a dream about Mikey Way, when Tori came in, grabbed me by the hair and dragged me into the living room. He was sitting there. Great. "What the hell, Tori?!" I screamed she knew I hated it when people touched my hair, let alone being pulled by it. I stood there staring into Alex's eyes. "Okay, so what is it Alex tells us about these cuts?" Jordan basically screamed. "Ummmmmm." I stammered. I didn't know what to say. "Lets see then." she said grabbing my arm. It burned like hell. I screamed in pain. Tori grabbed my other arm so I wouldn't hit Jordan or her. Alex stared at me. He looked at my arm closely. "Love and Alex." Jordan then let go of me. "This didn't have to be hard." she said. I saw Alex look at them both and then they left. "Brooke?" Alex said in his sweet, caring voice. Damn, I hated it when he did that. "Yes?" I answered. "Why?" Did I tell him the truth? Or did I tell him the same lie I told everyone else? "I-i-i don't know....I just didn't know what else to do." I said shrugging. He opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him. "I've never been in a relationship. I've never even been called beautiful by anyone besides a family member or friend. So why you? One of the most famous and good looking people, choose me to care so much about?" I asked him. He was quiet for a couple of minutes. "Because, you're different. You actually see and like ME. Not my fame like Lisa...my last girlfriend which the same night I met you found out she was cheating on me." Oh My God. "I-i-i'm so sorry, Alex." I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me as tight as I've ever been hugged. He was crying into my shoulder. "Brooke, please promise you won't leave me? Or cheat on me?" he asked me. "I promise only if you promise the same." I said. I couldn't believe I was doing this. "I promise." he tipped my head up and kissed me. I felt out hot tears falling down our cheeks. This kiss was amazing. Jordan and Tori left to give us some privacy to talk and to spend his first night back together. We sat entangled in eachother's arms and I don't think we planned on moving. We talked and talked until it was two or three o'clock in the morning. I fell asleep on his chest but he didn't move. Everything was perfect....or so I hoped.
♠ ♠ ♠
updated finally! i thought i would never get it finished! my computer screwed up and deleted it at first.....i tried writing it the same as what i had....sorry!
COMMENT, RATE, SUBSCRIBE! Please? O.o
-RomanticRevenge<3