Friends Forever

It was days like this that I love.

I awoke to a rather loud ringing nose. I didn't like it. It needed to shut the fuck up! With a groan, my arm shot out, in search for the mysterious ticking ringing noise. First my hand landed on the night stand. Nope that wasn't it. Next was the lamp. We're getting warmer! Then finally it landed on the hotel room phone that was shaking with excitement as it rang.

"Hello?" I asked groggily.

"Hello ma'am! this is your six am wake up call!" The lady said happily.

"Yeah okay, whatever. Goodb-bye." I sighed, putting the phone back down.

Slowly, I sat up, and ran my fingers through my hair. Brian moved where he was laying next to me.

"Morning." I smiled.

"Damn it, what time is it?" He groaned, getting his eyes used to the light that was leaking into the room from the sun.

"The stupid hotel bitches decided to give us a six a.m wake up call." I sighed, turning to face him.

I moved to where I was sitting indian style, and just looked at him, my head slightly tilted to the side. He sighed, and grabbed my hands. Locking our fingers together. It was days like this that I love. Where I can just sit on the bed, with Brian, not having to worry about anything or anyone else. It was nice...relaxing. I was just able to be myself around him.

But I'm always myself around all the guys....so that part doesn't really matter.

"Love you, Kristy." His words made me smile.

"I love you too Bri." I smiled.

"Good." There goes that signature smirk I see at least once everyday.

"So when are we leaving?" I sighed.

"Actually I heard Zacky say something about going to a mall thats somewhere around here. So apparently, we're going." He shrugged.

"Oh sweet. At least now we won't be trapped on that bus all damn day." I sighed.

"We'll still be on there for at least half the day sweetie." He laughed at me.

Slowly, I got off the bed, and grabbed my clothes for the day.

"Where are you going?" He was now sitting up on the bed, looking at me funny.

"To check on Dakota." I smiled, and dissapeared into the bathroom.

I layed the clothes down on the bathroom counter next to the sink, and turned around to start the shower water.

After my shower, I dried myself off, and got dressed in my outfit. My hair layed, damp but straight down on my shoulders. No make up except some eyeliner around my eyes.

"I'll see you in a bit." I smiled, to Brian, leaving the room.

I went a few doors down, and knocked on the door to Dakota's room. She answer it with a smile on her face. I couldn't help but laugh at the hoodie she had chose to wear today.

"Did Jimmy influence you to wear that, or did you just not realize it?" I laughed.

"Oh...I just wasn't paying attention to what I chose...." She shrugged.

"Very nice. So kid, are you gonna come to the mall with us, or sit on the bus all day?" I smiled.

"Hey! I bet I'm older than you! And yeah I'm going with you. I'm not sitting on a bus all damned day." She smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kristy
Dakota
It's offical....I have no clue what I'm doing! Kidding, lol. But I have decided that whatever I'm listening to when I post the chapter, I'm going to be placing right down here in my little....gloat box. And now? You're first chance is, with Falling In Reverse, 'The Drug In Me Is You'

So while you're waiting for my next chapter you can go read Never Leave Asking Why cause until that is updated I won't up date this one. Its a deal we have made. So comment, get her to update, and then I'll update too!