You've Played Your Way Into My Heart

Five

"No Kyle, don't." I tried to make out as clearly as possible, a few sobs. I tried holding back the tears.

Moving my mouth hurt my jaw and made it feel like it was swelling up, so I clenched my teeth and breathed through my nose.

"Dawn I am so fucking sorry! I didn't mean too I swear!" Kyle yelled.

Slightly nodding, I glanced up to see Gabriel, Matt, and Nickolai walk through the door.

"Whoa, what the hell happened in here?" Matt asked looking around.

"Me and Dawn was making snacks and Kyle decided to punch her."

I sighed and sat up holding my jaw. "No, Kyle thought me and Paul where doing 'stuff' and tried punching Paul but I got in between. No big deal."

As Gabriel went to get me ice, Nickolai pulled me up while Kyle glared at Paul.

"I think it's time for me and Dawn to go home. Practice is over for today." He hissed as I grabbed the ice. Kyle started walking out the door, dragging me with him.

"Kyle!" I yelled. "We weren't doing anything. You had no right to even try to hit him. He's your best friend for fucking sake. Get over it and go in there and make up with him!"

Holding my weight down was useless, Kyle just dragged me to the car. You could tell he was pissed. Finally he stopped dragging me and let go of my arm. Yep. That was going to leave a bruise.

He turned to me and muttered under his breath, "I mean it Dawn. You better stay away from his, and he better stay away from you. You're not allowed too see Paul anymore."

I glared at him and growled, "You're not the boss." I stomped on his foot and turned to walk back inside but he put his arms around me and picked me up and started carrying me. I screamed.

"Shut up!" He yelled. Next thing I knew Paul was running outside And tackling Kyle to the ground. They started fighting as I dropped. I tried getting in between to stop them but Matt held me back as Nick and Gabriel pulled Paul off Kyle.

When he did, Kyle wasn't moving. I dropped to my knees beside him. He was knocked out cold. I let a tear slip.

"Paul!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short updates. And I know this is a really bad chapter but I wanted to get interesting action/drama things down and leave you on the edge of your seats.

Hope you like it!

=) Kaitlyn