Can't Dream Without You

Bring Me Closer To Heaven With You

I couldn’t stand to lie, but Brian needed this. I guess I was glad that Val and Zacky were helping me out. I told Zacky he could stay at my place so he wouldn’t have to be totally cooped up away at home. It couldn’t have worked out better because Benji had called me and said they were playing a show in Florida so he probably wouldn’t be back in time to be the one to pick me up from the airport. This was going to be a long week.

Zacky’s POV

I pulled up to Mandy’s and looked around before I got off and headed to the door. I was completely paranoid. After 20 minutes I had convinced myself no one was around and walked into the house. I went over to put my thing down and saw a note on the counter.

“Hey Zack thanks for staying. I owe you a HUGE one!! xoxo Mandy”

I put it back down and smiled. I was happy that she had trusted me that much. As I looked around her place it was totally different from the first time I had been here. Pictures of her and the girls, of us guys, and one huge one of all of us. She had definitely become a part of the family. I smiled at that thought.

My phone had buzzed off and I checked it. “Bro just take care of her please.”

My smile faded. As much as Syn deserved to feel like shit he was still my best friend. And I was hurting to be hurting him like that. I text back “Always” and headed to Mandy’s room where I had found another note on the door.

“You better not touch ANY of my stuff! I know where it all goes ;) and make my bed everyday haha - Mandy”

I walked in and looked around. She definitely wasn’t a girly girl. I went to sit my phone on her dresser and something caught my eye on the mirror. As I looked at the photo strip I couldn’t wrap my head around why Brian had done what he did. He was clearly in love with Mandy.

Brian’s POV

‘I know it’s hurting you but its killing me’ I opened the text. I know its weird for me to have our song as my ring tone but that’s how I felt since she left. “Always” was all it said. “FUCK!!!” I screamed out almost ripping my hair out.

“Calm down Syn. She’ll come back. She just needs time.” Jimmy said walking up to me placing his hand on my shoulder.

“Why would Zacky do that Jim? Why would he go with her?”

“You don’t really believe that do you?” he asked with a grin on his face.

I stared at him in confusion. “Come on Syn. You really think that Zacky would really try and go after her knowing that you and Mandy have mutual feelings? That mother fucker may have the name ‘Vengeance’ but not towards us you dumb ass. So I will leave you with that. Me and Leana are going sky diving.”

I sat there. Thoughts flooding my head. Jimmy’s right. His crazy ass is absolutely right. I picked up my phone and called Zacky.

“Hey whats up Syn?”

“How’s Mandy?” I asked paying attention to his voice when he answered. We could always tell when he was lying.

“Uh. She’s doing good. Holding up.” his voice cracked. That’s all I needed.

I tried to play along. “So are you staying with her?”

“Yeah… Um no! Nope I’m in a hotel.” I smiled because now I knew he was no where near her.

“Zacky where are you? Really?” I asked him.

“Damn. How did you know?” he gave in.

“I had a talk with Jimmy.” I laughed.

“Fuck! I knew he would figure it out. That crazy mind of his. Listen Brian I’m sorry Mandy wanted me to play along because she wanted you to…”

“Its alright Zack. We’re still brothers and you’re her good friend. I know you weren’t really trying to sabotaged my and her relationship. But tell me you know where she is right?”
I continued to talk to Zacky and he told me what the whole plan was. If Mandy wanted to play that game. I had a plan of my own too.

Normal POV

“Mom!! Where’s the red pan at?” I yelled out. I was trying to make dinner but she had moved everything around since I had been gone I was getting pissed.

“Its in the bottom left cupboard by the fridge!” she yelled back down.

I went over and opened the cupboard. “Ah there you are you little shit.” I said as I pulled it out.

I poured the oil in the pan when I heard the doorbell ring. I yelled out “Come in!” I knew it would be my bestie Gena. She had planned to come have dinner with me since I was only here for a short time.

The door opened. And I froze at the voice I heard. “Are you sure you want me to come in?”

I slowly turned around to face none other than….. “Brian?” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
once again a BIG thanks to my loyal commenters
londonnative
candice
you guys rock! \m/
and a new one
Ashley the Twisted
keep reading it only gets better :)