Can't Dream Without You

Right Where I Belong

I was completely shocked and spaced out for a minute until the pop of the oil in the pan hit my arm. “Fuck!” I yelled out while holding my arm. Brian came running over.

“Are you ok? Sorry I didn’t mean to just drop in un announced.” He smiled at me and I melted. He could do almost anything and I would still give in to that smile. Without him knowing anyway.

“Yeah I’m fine. What are you doing here?” I said turning the stove off.

“I needed to see you. Please let me tell you what happened. I never meant to hurt…”

“But you did Brian. I should’ve known better.” I felt the tears forming in my eyes and I walked away. I couldn’t let him see me cry.

He grabbed my arm and made me face him. “Damn it Mandy why cant you just listen to me? That girl was nothing. She was just some random ‘so called’ fan and I was out of smokes. I didn’t think it would’ve gone to extremities. It tore me apart when you left. I was even listening to dumb ass love songs in the dark!”

I started to laugh. “Its not funny! I did!” he laughed too. He put his hands on my waist and looked into my eyes. “I don’t know why you cant see that you’re the girl I love. Hell I couldn’t even see it until you left. I’ve been waiting for you to make the decision.”

I froze. “The girl… you….you what?” I stuttered.

He stepped back. “Love. Unless that’s too much for you. I guess I can just fly back to…” I interrupted him by throwing myself on him and we had the most passionate kiss. I could feel his smile form in the middle of it which made the butterflies in my stomach go beserk.

Brian’s POV

I was in a little piece of heaven at that moment. Just by that kiss alone I knew all was forgiven but not forgotten. She finally pulled away and I sighed pulling her back to me.

“No, wait just a couple more minutes.” I said kissing her again. She started giggling which made me go crazy. “I should’ve told you I loved you sooner.” I laughed.

She smacked my arm. “You haven’t told me yet dork.” she laughed.

“Well then if that’s the case I can’t wait to know what you’re gonna do when I actually tell you.” I looked at her wiggling my eyebrows.

“Shut up! You’re such a dork.” her laugh was intoxicating. I could hear it all day. We were interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Oh shit its probably Gena.”

“Who’s Gena?” I asked.

“You’ll see.” she smiled and went to answer the door.

Normal POV

I opened the door and there stood my best friend Gena.

“Mandy!!! I missed you!!” she screamed as she hugged me tight.

“Ok Gena loosen up a bit I’m starting to lose circulation.” I laughed.

She laughed and pulled away. “So are you back for good now or whats going on with that asshole Brian?”

“Ahem” Brian coughed. I turned and gave him a sympathetic look.

“What the fuck? What is he doing here?” She was pissed.

“He came after me.” I smiled and went to hug him. “All’s forgiven but not forgotten.”

“Hmm.” Was all she said as she crossed her arms.

“Wow she reminds me of Val. I think Zacky would even like her too.” Brian said with a laugh.

Her eyes lit up. “Really?”

“Oh now you wanna come around. You’re gonna use Brian to get to Zacky.” I said laughing.

“Am not! I’m just asking an innocent question.” She smirked.

“Why doesn’t she fly back with us. Let’s play match maker. So he can finally get off your ass babe.” Brian laughed.

I smacked him. Gena didn’t know that Zacky had a crush on me. She had always had a little liking for him. I didn’t tell her because I knew how she would react.

“He likes you Mandy?” she said with sadness in her eyes.

“It’s a little crush nothing major. Don’t worry about it hun.” I gave her a reassuring smile and she accepted.

“Okay. I was just gonna say them I’m not going.” she laughed.

“So lets get this show on the road huh?” Brian said.

“I am not going anywhere until my week is up. You can fly back if you want.” I snapped at him playfully.

“Fine I guess I’m staying too.” he smiled.

“So where is this dinner Mandy? I’m hungry.” Gena smiled.

“About that… I was in the process with dip shit over here showed up and made me burn myself.” I laughed.

“Ow babe that’s harsh.” He said giving me sad eyes.

“Oh whatever you’ll live.” I nudged him.

At that moment his phone went off.

Brian’s POV

“Whats up Shads?”

“Syn where the fuck are you man?”

“I’m in Maryland. Came after Mandy dude. It’s all good she…” I was cut off.

“Fuck. That’s great and all bro but Larry called your gonna have to come back asap!”

“What? Why?” I didn’t like where this was going. “Hold on.”

I walked over to Mandy. “I’m goin outside I don’t wanna be too loud for you guys.” She laughed and kissed me on the cheek. I stepped outside. “Ok. Now why do I have to go back?”

“Well shit we start our next album in a few months and he wants us to tour before we go back in the studio.”

“Are you fucking serious? When do we leave?”

“Tomorrow night bro. Sorry.”

“Fuck! I just got her! Now I gotta leave her? How the fuck am I gonna tell her Matt?”

“I don’t know but you gotta tell her now. Val can’t come this round maybe she can help. I’ll pick you up. Call me when you land.” And we hung up.

I walked back in the house looking sadder then shit. I didn’t wanna upset her. But work is work. Duty calls.

“Honey whats wrong?” She came up and lifted my head so I could look at her.

“Mandy we gotta talk.” I hated this.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i decided to update twice today for two reasons
1) i was bored
and
b) i wanted to jot this down before i lose it and get writers block.
all in all..... enjoy :)