Can't Dream Without You

Nothing Good About Goodbye

Normal POV

“Whats up?” I was scared at this point. The way he approached me it didn’t seem like anything he was gonna say was good news.

“We’re going on a 3 month tour…” he put his head down.

“That’s great babe! Why are you down about it? You should be happy, right?” I thought it was exciting news.

“We leave tomorrow.”

I felt the tears build up in my eyes. “Tomorrow?”

He hugged me and I didn’t respond. “I’m sorry baby. I don’t wanna leave you. Everything just got into place and how it should be. But its my job. How else am I gonna give you everything. I wanna stay.”

I pulled away from him and put my hands on each side of his face. “It’s ok honey. I understand. I’ll be here when you get back.”

He looked at me confused. “Here? You’re not going back to Long Beach?”

“Yes silly. You know what I mean. I’m gonna go pack my things. I wanna be there when you leave so I’m flying back with you.”

A smile spread across his face. “Serious babe? I’ll go book the flight then. Gena do you want to come?”

I was surprised but glad that he wanted Gena to tag along. “Yes G please!!!!” I gave her a puppy dog look. I knew she would cave.

“Are you serious? What am I going to do about work? My Icky? My home?” She started to panic. Typical Gena.

“Ugh don’t worry about it. You’re going to be in California! You can do hair and make up there and Icky can come along of course!” I pleaded with her.

“You do hair and make up?” Brian asked.

“Yeah….”

“Well fuck you can work for us! You can do our hair and make up for videos and photo shoots. Zacky tries to have his hair different every fuckin week. You can definitely make a living off of him alone.” He let out a laugh. As did me and Gena.

“Ok fine. You talked me into it.” She smiled.

“Then its set. Lets go get Icky! We can come get your stuff later.” I was so excited to have my best girlfriend coming to live with me.

We arrived back in Huntington later that night. Brian didn’t tell anyone that I had brought Gena. I would be introducing her when the boys left.

“Alright I’m gonna head home. We’re gonna meet up at Matt’s around 8.” Brian didn’t wanna leave but he had to.

“Ok I’ll pick you up. I’ll see you in the morning babe.” I gave him a hug and a kiss and he was on his way.

Brian’s POV

I got home and went straight to my fridge to grab a beer. I sat down on my couch, pulled out my phone and called the one person who would be able to help me through this.

“Hey Syn whats up?”

“Call the guys. I need my boys right now Jim.”

“What the fuck? We’re on our way!”

I was glad I had them. No later than ten minutes my brothers busted through my front door.

“Alright mother fucker whats going on?!” Jimmy yelled practically knocking me over with a hug.

“Yeah man. Jimmy made it seem like you were dying.” Matt followed.

“I might as well be guys. I can’t do this tour. I can’t leave Mandy.” I said taking a gulp of my beer.

“Come on Syn. You aren’t the only one leaving someone behind.” Johnny added.

“You guys don’t fuckin understand. All that we’ve been through these passed couple of months I finally have her and now I have to leave? I have a feeling she’s gonna need me around. That I’m gonna be lonely and need her to come home to when I’m tired from a show. She’s the better part of me. I mean just holding her hand it’s like I’m living in my wildest dreams.” I poured my heart out to them.

“Wow Bri. You’re really in to her huh?” Zacky was shocked I could tell.

“Fuck yeah dude.” was all I said.

“We gotta do this though. If we wanna continue making our fans happy. I’m sure she understands. She’s been through it with Benji. And I‘m sure he‘s gonna be here with her while we‘re gone.” Jimmy reassured my negative thought.

“You’re right. I knew you guys would be there and help me through this.” I was thankful. They all grabbed a beer and we talked about the short time we would be away from all our loved ones.

Normal POV

“I can’t go through this again Gena.” I was in tears.

“It’s ok honey I’m here.” She hugged me. “It’ll be ok. I’m sure he will call you every minute he has free. He looks pretty broken up about leaving you.”

“I know that’s whats tearing me up even more. I don’t want him to feel like he needs to be around.” I slowly stopped my crying.

“But Benji will be back. He will keep your mind off. Just pull yourself together. You don’t want him to see you like this tomorrow.” Gena was right. I couldn’t let Brian feel anymore bad then he already did.

“You’re right. Lets just go to bed. We got a big morning ahead of us. You’re gonna meet everyone. The girls are so fun and you’ll love the guys.” I smiled at her and we got ready for bed.

The next morning me and Gena woke up and got ready. She was getting way to dolled up for Zacky. It was too cute.

“G he’s gonna fall head over heels for you as soon as he sees you. Guaranteed!” I teased her.

“Shut up no he’s not. He probably won’t even notice me.”

“Such a Negative Nancy you are.” I laughed. “Come on I’m sure Brian is flipping out wondering where we are.”

We got into my car and drove to pick up Brian. When we got there he was already waiting outside. I hopped out and met him for a hug.

“Fuck about time you come. I’ve been waiting out here for a fuckin hour!” he said smiling.
I slapped his arm. “Shut up. I was just telling Gena that you were probably flipping out
wondering where we were.” we both laughed.

“Wow babe. It amazes me how well you know me.” he planting a small kiss on the corner of my mouth and we drove over to Matt and Val’s.

Everyone was sitting outside and my heart dropped when I saw the tour bus. We got out and everyone came running towards me.

First Jimmy ran up pushing Johnny out of the way, picked me up and spun me around. “I fucking missed you! Don’t you EVER leave me like that again!!!!” he screamed.

I laughed. “I’m sorry JIMMY! I won’t EVER leave you!”

I was hugged by everyone else. And I looked at Zacky staring at Gena.

“Oh shit sorry I almost forgot. I got wrapped up in everyone’s welcoming me back. This is my best friend from home Gena. Gena this is everyone. Jimmy, Johnny, Matt, Lacey, Val, Leana, you know Brian, and last Zacky.” They all welcomed her with open arms. I was happy about that.

“Well hello!!! Welcome to the Family!” Jimmy picked her up and swung her around. We all laughed. She wasn’t expecting that.

Everyone else gave her hugs and Zacky was the last one. He walked up and shook her hand. “H-hi. I’m… uh… Fuck! I’m Zacky.” he smiled with an embarrassed look.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Jimmy laughed hysterically. We all did but not as bad. Us girls thought it was cute.

Gena smiled. “Nice to meet you Zacky.”

“Sorry to break up this romantic comedy but we gotta head out.” Matt interrupted.

All of us girls looked at each other and frowned. We said our goodbyes to the boys. And the bus drove off. It didn’t get very far by the time it stopped and Brian came running out to me.

“Mandy. I promise you no matter what…. I’m gonna be thinking about you everyday and night. And I’ll be calling every chance I get. I love you and I’m glad I found you. I’ll be home soon.” he kissed me and with that he was back on the bus.

I froze. “He loves me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
second update of the day...
i'm excited for whats yet to come! :)