Can't Dream Without You

You Had Me From Hello

We pulled up to this beautiful house. Even though it was dark I could see every detail. We walked up to the door and I could feel my knees buckling under me. Benji laughed “It’s ok calm down its no one important”
I punched him. “Fine. Sorry! Stop hitting me.” he knocked on the door as I hid behind him. It opened and I peaked over to see who it was. M. Shadows! I about fell over.
“What’s up dude! Took you long enough. Where’s your friend?” Matt asked.
“Hiding behind me” Benji pulled me from behind him. “Shads this is my best friend/sister from back home, Mandy”
Matt held his hand out. “Hey Mandy nice to finally meet you I’m Matt.” I shook his hand. “I…. I… Nice to meet you” I stuttered feeling my cheeks burn from the embarrassment. He laughed it off and we walked in.
I stood there in complete awe as I was surrounded by my favorite band! Even though they had just blown up I couldn’t believe the people I’ve been listening to that helped me get through losing Benji were here in front of me!
“Well say something sweetie” I heard a voice come from the couch. It was Val. She was so beautiful and so nice.
I finally snapped out of it. “Hi, I’m Mandy” I waved. Zacky walked up.. “damn Benji you didn’t say she was hot!” Benji huffed and smacked him. “Watch out dude she’s like my baby sister.” I smiled. “Calm down ‘big bro’ I can handle my own”
Everyone laughed as Benji had a surprised look on his face. “Wow you’re a feisty one. I’m gonna like you. And you’ll fit right in” Val said coming up and giving me a hug.
“Let me introduce you, well you met my Matty and I guess Zacky haha. This is Jimmy, Johnny, Leana, Lacey, and last but not least big head Brian” she said pointing them out and laughing at Brian.
I laughed as Brian started chasing Val around screaming at her “I show you ‘big head’!!!”
We all got to talking and I explained why I had come all the way out here from Maryland and why did I choose Long Beach.
Before we knew it, it was 4 in the morning I was beyond tired and Zacky noticed.
“I think you need some sleep already you look exhausted.”
I looked over at Benji “Can you take me back home now? I still need to unpack everything tomorrow”
“Yeah sure.” He got up and we all said by to everyone. I hugged Val and the rest of the girls.
“It was nice meeting you girls. I had fun!”
“You too. If you need help tomorrow we would love to come help you.” Lacey said.
Leana laughed, “Yeah! I wanna see some baby pictures of Benji I know you have some!”
Benji turned his head quickly with a ‘I hope you don’t’ look on his face.
I laughed “I’m sure I have a little something laying around in those boxes”
“Awww yay! I’ve been dying to find something to make fun of Benji about!” Val snickered.
“Ok its time to go.” Benji scooped me up and out the door we went.
“Bye guys!” I yelled on my way out.
Zacky’s POV
I couldn’t stop thinking about Mandy. Man she was a looking not to mention she had some hot tattoos and a sweet voice.
“HEY!!!” Jimmy yelled out as he threw a pillow at me. “What the fuck are you day dreaming about?!”
“Leave me alone Jim!” I said throwing the pillow back.
“I know! He likes Mandy!” Leana jumped up while waving her finger at me.
“What?! Lee you’re just as crazy as Jimmy.” I said laughing.
She walked over and kissed him on the head. “No my dear, he’s as crazy as me!”
I walked into the kitchen to grab a beer. I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Val.
“Hey Zack.” She had this look on her face as if she was sorry.
“Hey whats up? Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked.
“You know why, you just met her Zacky. Are you sure you really like her? Not just looking for something quick because she’s your type?”
I looked at her. “No Val. Its different. I never thought love at first sight would happen to me. But that’s what it feels like. I wanna see her again and she just left. Is that bad?”
She came up to me and hugged me. “Just be careful. Try not to show as much as you did when she left. I’ll see you tomorrow k.”
She was right. How could I hide it? If it was so obvious to her then it could be to anyone. Everyone decided to go home and get some sleep. Tomorrow was gonna be an awkward day. Mandy was coming back with Benji. We were all going to the beach. Great. I’m gonna make a fool out of myself. I wouldn’t even know how to approach her. She’s Benji’s little sister. He had already snapped at me for playing around. I don’t wanna know what he’ll do if he finds out I like her.
Normal POV
I woke up to a text from a random number. I opened it up, “Hey girly call me when you get this. We have a date to go help you unpack - Val”
Wow. How did she get my number? It was probably Benj. I called her up right at that moment.
“Hey!” She sounded overly excited.
“Hi. I just got your message. Benj said you guys were going to the beach today. I can unpack myself its ok.”
“What?! Hell no girl! that’s why we wanna come help so you can get done quicker and come with us. didn’t he tell you??” by her tone you could tell she was mad that he hadn’t told me.
But I defended him, just like always. “Oh yeah! I completely forgot. I was so tired when I got home I guess I wasn’t really paying attention to him” I laughed.
“Ok as long as you are coming. We’ll be there in an hour ok?”
“Yeah that’s fine with me. I’ll be here stranded”
She left out a laugh. “Ok we’re gonna have to make that brother of yours buy you a car so you can come visit. We can have a girls day! See you in an hour ttyl!”
“Ok bye”
I walked to my living and let out a sigh. “I’m guess I can be grateful I’m gonna have some help with this”
I pulled out my phone and decided to give Benji a heads up before he blew his cover to Val.
I text him. “Hey, Val said she told you to invite me to the beach. You’re lucky I covered for you. She didn’t sound too happy when I didn’t know about it lol.”
He replied instantly. “Oh shit! Thanks my love! She would’ve beat my ass. She really likes having you around ;)”
“Haha I can tell. So don’t already ruin my chance to have friends around here loser!”
“Love you!!! ;)” Was all I got back. “He is such a dork” I thought to myself.
I’m so happy to be back around Benji. But one question that I have been asking myself since I got here. Where was Joel? It seemed to weird to not have seen him yet. I was starting to worry.
♠ ♠ ♠
a crush for her already? and where is Joel? stay tuned to find out :) i will be posting more chapters as comments and constructive criticism come along.