Can't Dream Without You

Trying To Stop Your Leaving

Its been months since mine and Brian’s talk and things have been going pretty smoothly. We are still just friends and I don’t mind that. We have been hanging out a lot and he is just the sweetest guy ever. The guys were going to be having a guys day and us girls had decided to go crash it.

“Val! Lacey! Where the hell is Leana?” I screamed out.

“I don’t know.” Lacey said. All of a sudden we hear little footsteps.

“I’m here! Now lets go crash this party!” she screamed.
We all drove to Central Park because that’s were they were gonna more than likely be. As soon as we got out of the car we heard yelling in the far distance. “LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT FUCKING DUCK!!!!”

We all turned to look at each other and said “Jimmy.” We made our way through the park to with Val leading the way to the ‘Secret Spot’

We crouched down in the bushes. “On three.” Leana whispered. “One…two….three!”

“AHHHHHH!!!!!” We all jumped out and screamed. Johnny had jumped into Zacky’s arms, Matt fell to the ground, Jimmy had his karate stance and Brian was hurled over laughing.

”Get the fuck off me Johnny.” Zacky said as he threw Johnny down.

We all laughed. I noticed Brian a little bit edgy and when I walked over to him to talk to him some girl came and sat on his lap. “Sorry I took forever babe. Here’s your smokes.” She said as she handed him a pack of Marlboro’s. I froze. There’s was complete silence. Tears filled my eyes and I turned to walk away.

Zacky’s POV

“Mandy wait!” Brian got up trying to go after her when Jimmy slammed him back down.

“You fucked up Syn. Let her go.”

“Yeah I don’t even know why you brought a girl to guys day.” Johnny stepped in.

“What was that all about? Who the hell was she?” the random chick said.

“You fucking bitch.” Val said as she tried to grab her when Matt pulled her back.

“Get the fuck out of here before I rip your fucking face off and throw you in a ditch!” Leana screamed at her. I cringed because I knew she was capable of it. I looked at Jimmy and all he did was smile. They were so weird. But fit for each other.

She walked off. “I’m gonna go see if I can find Mandy.” Lacey said in a soft voice. The other girls followed.

We all stood over Brian. Staring him down. “What the fuck man. I wasn’t expecting her to show up.” he said his head in his hands.

Jimmy smacked him on his head. “You dumb mother fucker you know the girls always come unexpected. What the fuck would it have changed now that Mandy is a part of their clan?”

“Jim’s right.” I said. “That’s no excuse. And I’ll be damned if I see her crying again like the last time she caught you. At least then she didn’t know how you felt about her. You fucked it up big time.”

“She wanted to stay friends. She didn’t want to get into anything.” he yelled out.

“That doesn’t matter bro. She hasn’t fucked you over.” Matt huffed.

Val’s POV

I was glad Leana wanted us to go with Lacey and find Mandy because I was about to kill Brian. When we finally approached her she had a blank stare on her face. We all hugged her and she didn’t show any ounce of emotion. She just looked at each of us before she spoke. “I’m gonna go home.”

“Ok honey do you want us to come over later?” I asked.

She shook her head. “No I’m going back home to Maryland.”

We all stood back. Tears filled my eyes. “No! Don’t leave because of this Mandy please!” I begged her. We all did.

“I have to. I want to see how much it will affect Mr. Synyster Fucking Gates. I will be back. I just want you girls to help me out ok. I’m gonna tell Benji I’m just visiting my mom but you know the real reason why.”

We all shook our head and understood what we had to do. She got into her car and drove off. We walked back to the spot where the guys were still grilling Brian.

Brian’s POV

The girls came back and when to their significant others. “What happened? Where’s Mandy?” Matt had asked Val. She looked over at me and starred me down. “You asshole! Its your fucking fault!” She snapped at me tears running down her face. “She’s going home!”

I didn’t understand. I knew she needed time. I didn’t think there was a need for Val to react the way she was.

“I’ll go over and talk to her. Tell her….” she had cut me off.

“No you can’t! She’s going back home to Maryland you idiot!”

I about fell over. She’s leaving?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for another short update but as i receive more comments i will update alot faster and longer. so if you would like to read more comment :)

and thank you to
candice
londonnative
:)