Status: Complete

I Can Use Some Guiding Light

If you hear me, let me know

"Kori, will you just talk to me?" Zack asked rushing behind me.

"Zack can you just drop it?" I snapped turning and looking at him. "You really want a second chance, well this isn't the best way to go about it."

"Listen please." He said his face soften. "Can we go some where private?"

"Fine." I said walking back out side.

"Over here." He grabbed my hand and lead me to his car. Opening the door I slid in thanking him. He rushed around to his side and got in.

"Okay, what Zack." I said frustrated.

"I'm sorry, things with that fucker got me pissed, I really didn't mean to be so hurtful. I was just ranting." He explained.

"So you think it's okay to call me a whore and a money grubber?" I asked bewilder.

"No I don't but I was ranting and I was trying to reason with myself why you were even friends with him, and it didn't make sense." He said.

"Well for starters he was homeless and I really felt like shit that night, so I wanted to do something good for some one else to make me feel better. What ever you and Lenard have on between you is just that between you two, leave me out of it." I said. "And I won't have anything to do with him much longer."

"What's that suppose to mean?" He asked.

"I'm moving I don't know where or when so the only time I'll see him is at work." I said, looking at him.

"Where?" He asked.

"I will still live in Huntington but not that place." I said.

"So will you at least give me a chance?" He tried to smile.

"We'll see." I said.

"Maybe we could go on a date?" He asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I said smiling. We got out of his car and headed into the mall.

"There you losers are!" Brian yelled. "Please tell me you weren't doing anything I wouldn't do." He looked at Zack skeptical.

"We were talking." Zack answered.

"Oh okay, well I'm bored. You guys ready to go?" He asked heading for the exit.

"I guess." I smiled at him.

"Hey Brian fallow me." Zack said as they parted to go separate ways, he grabbed my hand pulling me towards his car. Brian wave at Zack letting him know he acknowledged. We got in Zack's car and drove to the exit, Brian honked at us, his car pulling up behind us.

I told Zack the directions to my parent's how it was a bit of a drive.

"Holy shit." Zack whispered as he pulled up in the circle drive. The house was huge and the drive way was being redone, soon there would be a gate at the entrance.

"Yup." I smiled at his shook face.

"You grew up here?" He asked amazed.

"Yeah." I smiled getting out of the car.

"Holy Hell why didn't you tell me you were loaded." Brian said coming up to me and Zack. I just laughed and headed towards the door, with them fallowing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and Subs..