Status: Complete

I Can Use Some Guiding Light

I feel that this is where it ends

"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped, glaring at Max. Brian and Zack turned to look at Max. The bruises were fading but it was still noticeably that his nose was broken.

"My lawyer said these needed to be signed." He put a stack of papers on the table.

"What the fuck are they for?"

"The shop, I have to sign my share over." He put a pin down beside the paper. "And my lawyer said that I had to give them to you."

"Well then you won't mind me having my lawyer take a look at them would you?" I asked.

"Actually I suppose to take them back to him today, it's a court thing."

"Really cus they already gave my lawyer the papers and I already signed them and they've already been filed." I wasn't stupid. And since the court already settled every thing and I got a call yesterday from my lawyer I knew that the shop was all mine.

"What ever you stupid bitch just sign the damn papers." Max snapped at me.

"Whoa man you need to calm down." Brian said

"Shut the fuck up." Max growled. "Just fucking sign the papers Kori." He shoved me toward the table.

"Hey." Zack said coming around the table. "Don't touch her."

"Is he the one that hit you?" Brian asked me.

"What's it to you?" Mark snapped at Brian.

"You hit her." Zack stated, he lunged at Max. He got two hits in before Max even knew what happened. Zack hit him in the rib before connecting with his face again.

"Zack." Brian said grabbing his friend. Zack backed up and Brian let his friend be.

"You fucker." Max said swinging at Zack catching him in the jaw. Zack retaliated, punching Max in the face again.

"Stop." Brian said grabbing Max, twisting his arm behind his back he took him to the ground. The bell dinged and Zack's friend Matt came in.

"What the fuck is going on?" Matt growled, seeing Brian penning Max to the ground.

Zack wiped his lip smearing blood on to his hand. "He hit her."

"What?" Matt asked shocked he seem pissed. I don't know these guys but it seems like they really hate guys hitting girls. Brian let go of Max, who scrambled to his feet. He bowed him self up before looking at Matt. "You don't want to do that." Max face went white.

"I think it's best you leave." Brian said. Max just nodded still petrified of Matt. He moved towards the door, Matt grabbed his shirt and lifted him up to his eyes.

"If you EVER come any where near her again I will fine you, and it will be the last thing you ever do." He then pushed him out the door, giving him a kick in the ass after wards.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

"You don't have to thank us." Brian said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "We hate women beaters."

"He must be really dumb." Zack said.

"He is the stupidest smart man I've ever met." I said, Max was a very smart guy he just had a temper on him. Thou when we were dating he never hit me. He still got pissed enough to punch walls and shit.

"Well he really stupid if he thinks we're just going to stand around while he treats you like that." Brian said, he'd seem to take a liking to me.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"So he hit you?" Matt ask, they seemed to swarm me. Zack brushed the hair from in front of my face showing just how much damage there was. "Fuck now I wish I would have torn into him."

"Why did he hit you?" Brian asked.

"Cus I hit him." I smiled, I didn't want to go into detail.

"Oh feisty." Brian said.

"Why did you hit him?" Matt asked he sounded like a parent.

"We owned a shop together, and he got pissed at me cus I wouldn't give him a bigger cut of it so he stole from the shop and I took him to court and they made him give me his share. So he's pissed at me and grabbed me and so I hit him." I explained.

"What kinda shop?" Zack asked.

"Oh um.. a tattoo shop." I stuttered.

"Oh yeah?" Brian asked. "What one?"

"Forever Tattoos and Piercings."

"Yeah my girl works there." Brian said

"Yeah who?" I asked there was Jade and Tre'.

"Tre'." Brian said.

"Yeah she's kinda quiet, what she doing with you?"

"Hey." Brian laughed.

"Well any ways I came by to see if you guys wanted to have a barbecue?" Matt asked.

"Sounds good to me." Brian said.

"Hell yeah, if I need to get anything just let me know." Zack said.

"What bout you, you in?" Matt asked looking at me.

"Oh well I guess I can." I stuttered. "I just need directions."

"I can take you, if you want." Zack said.

"Yeah okay." I said packing my clothes back into my basket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story is slowly getting written more soon hopefully..