Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

In The Arms of an Angel I Fly Away From Here

***Bailyn***

I just worked for nine days. Today is the night before my three day break. My feet hurt and I just want to sit back and relax. I got into my truck and drove myself home. When I got there I sat down on the couch and stole the remote from Paul and changed the channel. I laid back and put my feet onto Paul's lap. I was surprised when he didn't complain that I took the remote or put my feet on him. He began to rub my feet soothingly as I flipped through the channels.

"How was work?" Emily asked from the kitchen.

"Tiring, my feet hurt and I just need a break. It is wonderful that I have three days off now," I said trying not to moan in pleasure from the great foot rub I was receiving.

"That sucks. Do you need a foot rub?" she asked.

"Paul is already giving me one," I replied with my head on the side of the couch and my eyes closed.

"That is very sweet of him," she said again. I then went back to finding something to watch on tv. Emma walked down from upstairs.

"Supper is ready," Emily said. I smiled getting up and walking to find a seat at the table. I sat down and we all began to eat. I was soon finished eating and ready to go upstairs for a nice relaxing bath.

"Bailyn, can I talk to you?" Paul asked. I nodded and followed him outside.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked him as we stopped on the front porch.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about my feelings toward you," he started. I gave him a confused look.

"I don't even know you," I said.

"I know, but I'd like to get to know you," he said.

"You seem like a really nice guy but I'm not ready for a relationship. I'm not doubting that I have feelings for you, I just don't want a relationship now," I said.

"Why not?" he asked.

"I just got out of a really bad relationship before we moved here. The guy was abusive and was always beating me down. I didn't know what to do to stop him. He even raped me many times. I never told anybody this because I was afraid he'd do something to me. He seemed sweet when we first met but then he turned into a complete asshole," I said. I have no idea why I told him that, Emma and Sam didn't even know about it. I looked at Paul to see him shaking violently.

"You were beaten and raped and you never told anybody about it?" he asked through clenched teeth.

"I should have told somebody. I don't even know why I told you of all people, I barely know you," I said.

"No, I'm glad you told me. It helps me figure you out. I would like to call you my girlfriend but I don't think you want to go that far just yet," he said. I smiled at him. I think I can except him as a boyfriend.

"I'll be your girlfriend, but we have to take this slow. I just told you my deepest secret and now you have to tell me your secret," I said to him. He smiled at me.

"Do you know the legends?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yeah," I said.

"Well, I'm a shape shifter," he said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You better not be lying to me," I said.

"I'm not. Here, I'll show you," he said getting up and walking into the forest and coming back moments later as a silver wolf. I could tell it was him from his eyes.

"You are so pretty," I told him walking closer to him and I pet him on his large horse like head. He licked me then ran back into the woods coming back in just his shorts. I smiled and hugged him.

"Please don't tell Emma," he said.

"Same with you," I said.

"What was this guy's name?" he asked.

"His name was Peter," I sighed.

"Where did you meet this ass?" he asked.

"I met him in high school, but we didn't start dating until two years ago. We broke up because I was moving here," I told him.

"How many times did he rape you?" he asked.

"Why would I want to count those kinds of things?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'm sorry. Could you be pregnant with his baby?" he asked.

"No, I have been on the birth control pill since I was 16 years old," I said.

"Oh, I see. I bet you are tired," he said. I nodded. "Well, then I'll stay with you until you fall asleep," he added. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand pulling him into the house with me and up the stairs.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sam asked.

"I'm going to bed and Paul is going to stay with me until I fall asleep," I said.

"I promise nothing will happen," Paul said.

"I know you, Paul," Sam said sternly.

"I won't let him do anything," I said sternly grabbing Paul's hand and going upstairs to go to bed in the arm's of a boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this!
There will be drama between the two eventually but they can be all lovey dovey now right? Haha, well I guess this is my way of saying comment and subscribe. We'd really appreciate your feedback.
-Hailey