Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Waking up in the Arms of the Person You Love

I woke up the next morning to feel arms wrapped around me. I looked at the person and saw it to be Paul. I thought he was going to leave after I fell asleep, guess not. I didn't want to move out of his embrace but I knew I had to get up soon.

"Paul," I whispered hoping that would wake him up but it didn't so I stared at him and then I had a perfect way to wake him but then that would be our first kiss. I thought about it and just decided I'd stare at him until he woke up.

I memorized his facial features. The way his hair fell on his head, the way his nose and lips are shaped. I studied the way his stubble shown on his face, the way his eyes twitched showing he was dreaming. I studied his sculptured abs and his muscles. He is truly handsome and all mine. If I were a virgin I'd totally let him take that away from me. Too bad that ass had to take that precious thing from me. Just then he started to stir and his arms held me tighter.

"Morning," he mumbled kissing my forehead. I smiled.

"Morning," I replied.

"How long have you been up?" he asked.

"Long enough to have your face memorized into my brain," I said now memorizing how his eyes looked. I could tell he loved me, even if we just met. I knew he was hiding more things from me but I could also tell he wished to tell me everything about himself. I got all that from looking into his eyes.

"Oh, really? Well, we better head down stairs," he said. I frowned at that thought. Sam will be mad at us.

"I don't want to face Sam since you spent the night," I said hiding my face in his chest.

"I'll take care of that when we go on patrol after breakfast. We are going to a bonfire tonight, together," he said. I smiled at him and kissed him for our first kiss. I memorized how his lips moved against mine and how soft they felt. I pulled away and pecked his lips again.

"We better head on downstairs," I said grabbing his hand and bringing him with me.

"Okay, the food is almost ready anyway," he said. I rolled my eyes keeping my fingers intertwined with his as we went downstairs and into the kitchen to find everybody at the table already.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"Oh, Paul spent the night," Quil said. Paul rubbed the back of his neck nervously. I gripped his arm with my free hand, wrapping it around it.

"I may have but nothing happened," Paul said.

"Embry did too," I said from my spot. As we all looked up to see Embry and Emma walk in, in much of the same fashion that Paul and I did.

"Are the two of you together?" Emma asked. I smiled and nodded at her.

"You better not do what I heard you and your last boyfriend doing," she said. I instantly looked at Paul showing worry and the fact that I was afraid she might actually know what went on.

"Can I talk to you outside, alone," I said emphasizing that so that the rest of the pack would realize that this is very important. I kissed Paul's cheek before going outside.

"I need to tell you something that happened with me and Peter," I said as we kept walking farther away from the house so nobody inside would be able to listen in. I got into the truck and drove it to the end of the driveway. I then turned off the music and turned to her.

"This must be very serious," Emma said from her spot. I merely nodded before telling her about being raped.

"I thought you were enjoying it," she said after I finished the story.

"Ha, I didn't enjoy a single thing he did to me. I just made it sound like it when he decided to rape me when you were home and then when he realized that he started doing it more often," I said trying not to cry.

"Is there a way to stop this bastard?" she asked.

"He won't hurt me ever again. He said he'd kill me if I told the cops," I said. "Plus, there is no evidence that, that happened anymore," I said. It was true all my bruises were gone. It has been over a month since he raped me and since I saw him.

"Ugh, well now you and I will be on the look out for him. Did you tell anybody else?" she asked.

"Yeah, Paul. I really like him and I don't think I'll be able to keep much of anything from him," I said. I know he and I are going to be really close, he may even be the one, but for now I'm going to take it slow with him.

"I feel the same about Embry, but this is a big deal. You should tell Sam. He may explode but then he would realize that Paul isn't as bad as you've had previous times before," she said. I smiled at her and put my truck in reverse and parked it back in my spot. We got out and I hugged her.

"Thank you for understanding," I said as we hugged and then we went inside to eat Emily's delicious breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here is another chapter!
I'm going to be taking my senior pictures soon and I have no idea what to wear for them.
I also don't know if I'm going to change anything about my hair.
I hope you enjoy this chapter!
-Hailey