Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Who says I can't be free from all of the things that I used to be

Today I spent my day just hanging out with Paul. Emma and Embry had gone out shopping and just got back not too long ago. I helped Emily with making some food too. Now I'm trying to figure out what to wear to this bonfire.

"What do I wear to a bonfire?" I asked Emma. She rolled her eyes. I noticed there was a nose ring in her nose but I just thought it was one of those fake things that teenagers do sometimes. I was too busy searching for something to wear.

"Anything you want to wear. Honestly it gets cold when their arm isn't wrapped around you," Emma said and I smiled knowing Paul wouldn't let me get too far away from him.

"Fine, I'll pick it out then and take that nose ring out of your nose before I take it out for you," I said turning back to my closet. I decided it would be much easier to act as though I didn't notice it and then tell her in a calm but demanding voice that she needs to get rid of it even if it could possibly be a fake.

"Yeah, whatever," Emma said leaving my room to let me get what I wanted to wear for this bonfire. Everybody thinks I'm crazy for wanting to look nice for everything I do, but I just want to look good all the times. I finally found the perfect outfit and then I went to take a quick shower and then went back to my room and got dressed.

I was wearing white washed skinny jeans, black ankle boots, a blue shirt with a black and grey striped cardigan on top. I had my phone in my pocket and I was all ready to have fun!

"Are you ready?" Emma asked from outside my room.

"Only if that nose ring is out of your nose," I replied sitting on my bed. That ring better be gone, but I know I can't tell her what she can and can't do for much longer. Though she has to live with me until college. It was the deal I made with myself. I'll let her do what she wants as long as she lives under my roof.

"Why do you have to be like this?" Emma asked walking into my room. I just laughed.

"I'm like this because I don't want you to have to worry about paying for home and board. You should at least listen to what I have to say. I'm not trying to ruin your life, I just care and love you," I told her.

"Okay," Emma said. I smiled and got up and walked out of the room. I got into my truck and we were off to the bonfire. When we arrived we both had our boyfriends at our doors opening them for us. We both got out and kissed them.

"Why do you always look so gorgeous?" Paul asked. I shrugged and pulled him over to the fire. We sat around for awhile until Billy Black wheeled himself into the circle and everybody quieted down and he started telling tribe legends. I just sat and listened to him in awe. When it was over Paul decided he was going to stay with me. I drove me and him back to my place while Emma went with Embry.

"Sam, is it alright if Paul spends the night? It won't happen all the time, plus I've found my own place and me and Emma will be moving in when I have my next three days off," I said.

"Yeah, he can. Wait you found your own place?" Sam said.

"Yeah, I did. It is pretty nice. You can go and see it if you want, just ask me for the key and I'll give it to you," I said. I felt Paul's arms wrap around my waist and I leaned into him.

"Wow, so soon. I can't believe it. Where is it?" Sam asked.

"It is near Paul's house," I replied.

"In between me and Jared," Paul added.

"I believe that will be a great place for you to live. Both of them, especially Paul here, will keep you safe and I'm sure Embry too," Sam said glancing at Emma and Embry as they walked through the door.

"Did I miss something?" Emma asked.

"Yes, you did, I'm pregnant," I said while hiding my smirk and looking completely serious.

"How far along are you?" she asked.

"Emma, I'm not pregnant," I said now laughing loudly and out of control. We all kept talking after I calmed down but I didn't inform Emma about the house, that is another part of her surprise. We all soon went to bed me and Paul cuddled comfortably together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote most of this on my new school issued iPad.
I hope you all enjoyed this.
Comment and subscribe!
-Hailey