Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Roses are red, Violets are blue, This chapter is written just for you!

I woke up with nobody with me the next morning. The spot beside me was empty. I couldn't even here anybody in the kitchen. The house was extremely quiet but I knew I wasn't alone because I smelled cooking in the kitchen. I sleepily got up and went downstairs.

"Morning, Em, where is everybody?" I asked.

"There was a vampire scent found last night during patrol so everybody left to go and search. Don't worry too much though," Emily said. I nodded and sat down grabbing a muffin from the plate Emily had just set down on the table. Soon we were joined by Emma who looked extremely frazzled.

"I already know, Embry woke me up," Emma said before I could tell her.

"No, I did not. You woke up on your own," Embry said walking into the house along with Paul, Sam, Seth, Quil, and Jared. Emma blushed slightly a that. Paul came over to me gave me a kiss and then stole my muffin.

"Paul Mitchell, stop eating my food," I yelled trying not to laugh. He just kept eating so I smacked him, not hurting myself just surprising him a little. I then got a phone call from Blake and I got up to answer it away from Emma.

"Hello?" I answered as I walked away.

"Bay, are you far enough away from Emma?" Blake asked.

"Yes, where are you?" I asked.

"I'm at your new house," he said. My eyes widened. What is Emma going to do?

"Well, I'll be right there after I talk to Embry about taking Emma somewhere," I said.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later, Bay," Blake said as I hung up the phone.

"Embry, come here," I said from my spot.

"Yeah?" he asked as he walked outside.

"What are you going to do with Emma?" I asked.

"We are going to my house to watch some movies," he said. I was glad he already had this planned.

"Alright, well, Blake is at the new house so I'll be going over there with Paul after breakfast," I said.

"Okay," he said. We went back inside and I sat on Paul's lap and his arms wrapped around me as he held me close to him. I leaned into him comfortably. We all just sat around for a bit as everybody finished eating.

"I'm going to shower," I said heading upstairs. Paul nodded and went into the living room to watch TV. I got ready and dressed in a tan halter dress and a pair of heels. I walked downstairs all ready to go. I smiled at Paul and we left toward the new house.

"Blake?" I asked as I walked in.

"This house is pretty awesome," he said walking down the stairs. I smiled.

"That is one reason why I bought it," I said.

"Okay, let's go to Sam's and get the house decorated and then we will go and get Emma's car," I said. We all agreed and set everything up and were soon on the way to pick up the 1969, Red, Ford Mustang, that is a gift for Emma. She is going to love me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait... School has started taking up much of my time to write and post. Now we are just waiting on Tiffiny's chapter which may take a little while! Well, I hope you all enjoy this!