Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

I Let My Heart Go, It's Somewhere Down At The Bottom

I had always been the shy one, the introverted sister. That didn't change when my older sister Bailyn decided we'd move down to La Push reservation. We were to live with our cousin Sam and his girlfriend Emily until Bay got a house for us to live in alone. Although, in secrecy I couldn't wait until the day I turned eighteen and could move out and live on my own. My sister and I have been on our own for the past two years, ever since our parents' death. Recently Bay got a job at a hospital in Forks, she believes it will be easier to drive forty minutes rather than the twenty from Neah Bay. I was less than thrilled to be leaving my friends since childhood just to move closer to a job site.

The car ride was filled with slight bickering about the move and complaint on my part. In the end we just sang my need to use the bathroom, and my resentment of moving, right out of my head. The moment we walked in we were attacked by the painfully beautiful woman I knew to be Emily. My sister and Emily's reunion was cut short by a muscular man intruding into the household. Bay, being the outgoing girl she is swiftly introduced herself. I took that as my chance to slip away and explore the Uley household.

There were so many photographs of Emily and Sam, their families, even Bay and I. I glanced around, searching for a bathroom. As soon as I found it I had zoomed right in and was washing my hands when I began paying attention, Sam had just arrived. "Is that, Bailyn Michelle Uley, I see?" Sam asked, of course he called her by her complete name. He tended to do that as a greeting, almost every time they met up. Bay playfully greeted him the same way. I rolled my eyes, and entered the scene that was held in the kitchen. "Neither of you act like you're twenty one years old" I mumbled softly.
"Yeah, and you act like a 17 year old." My older sister replied, her words thickly coated with sarcasm. Suddenly there was a bit of a commotion near what I assumed to be the door.

"Uh, Emma you can bring your stuff to any unoccupied bedroom" Bailyn said absentmindedly.
"Yeah and I'll make sure to grab my cocaine along with my suitcase" I muttered, knowing she wasn't paying any attention to me, but to the words that flowed out of our cousins mouth.

"Well, Jacob is staying for dinner but that is it," Emily said as she set the table. Obviously she had been listening to them as well. I sighed, knowing I wouldn't get to bring my things to my new bedroom until after we ate.
"So, your Emma?" Jacob asked, the older people were talking amongst themselves. I nodded softly, and chewed my bottom lip. "Well, you may know this but, I'm Jacob Black"
"Nice to formally meet you Jacob. I'm Emma Uley" I said with a small grin, I won't lie, Jacob was extremely attractive. He wasn't even wearing a shirt, and frankly, I think it made this dinner much better.
"So, uh Emma?"
"Yeah?" I said looking up from my spaghetti.
"I was thinking I could take you to meet some of my friend tomorrow?"
"I don't think I have anything else planned, so sure" I said with a smile. "I may have to ask Bay" Jacob nodded. Soon after dinner was finished Jacob left, his excuse was he had to see his father. Sam brought my stuff out of the truck, and brought it to the room I chose for me after dinner as well. I gave him a short hug in return and went to unpacking all of my things.

I had the door shut and soon my iPod was plugged into my iHome and I was blasting All Time Low. Soon my clothes were in the closet and dresser, my bed was made, and I was putting together the vanity that was there. I barely heard a knock on the door because of the screamo going on from my iPod. The song had changed, it was no longer All Time Low, but Escape the Fate instead. I quickly turned it off and opened the door. My sister stood there, one eyebrow raised. I smiled softly and turned around. "I see you and Jacob got along nicely" She said with a hidden meaning.
"I don't like him, I mean yeah, he's hot, but I don't like him" I said with a slight eye roll.
"Yeah, sure. And you can hang with him tomorrow, I don't care" I smiled, I had totally forgotten about that.
"Thanks Bay" I said hugging her.
"Get to bed, you have a long day ahead of you" I groaned.
"Yes mother" Bailyn rolled her eyes and exited my new room, making sure to shut the door. She was right, tomorrow would be long.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey anybody who is reading. I hope you guys like this co-write with XoXHaysXoX.
subscribe&comment&check out my other shit.
xoxoxo
yeah. an extra xo for you.
tiffiny.