Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Love is a Glorious Feeling!

I was cuddling with Paul in my bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I'm driving Emma to work tomorrow so that she can see the quickest route. Her party was awesome! Embry was extremely jealous of Blake, though. He will have to get used to Blake though. We went to the new house after presents too. I absolutely love it!

It is a tan, medium size, two-story house with a nice wrap around porch and a garage beside it. As you walk inside you enter the entryway and as you walk further you are in the living room. The living room is a nice light blue color and is very relaxing and has seating for the entire pack plus a few. From the living room is the kitchen. The kitchen is a country style, dine-in kitchen that has a large table big enough to fit the entire pack plus a few. As you leave the kitchen, into a hallway you see three doors and some stairs. The first door is bathroom. The next two doors are both bedrooms. As you reach the top of the stairs you see five more doors, four being bedrooms and the fifth a bathroom. Each bedroom has a nice walk-in closet. The first room upstairs is going to be Bay's bedroom since it is the master bedroom. Emma gets the choice out of the other five bedrooms. The smallest bedroom will be a study/office area and the rest will be spare bedrooms. The backyard is a nice size too.

I know I picked a nice house to live in and Emma agrees. Paul likes it only because it is right beside him and there seems to be more privacy too. Blake picked Emma's bedroom. It is down the hall from mine and on the opposite side of the hall. I had her room already set up though with the help of Blake. Mine is set up too and so is the rest of the house. We are going to move in, in a couple of days. Paul and I are going on a date tomorrow too and I'm excited! It's going to be our first real date!.

"Where are we going on our date tomorrow?" I asked him. I saw him smirk.

"That will be a surprise, doll face," he said kissing my temple.

"But, Paul, why do you want to surprise me with that?" I asked using puppy dog eyes.

"You're adorable when you do that but I'm not caving in. I actually want to warn you about something that might happen while we are on our date," he said kissing my nose.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked giving him my full attention. He sighed trying to think about how to explain himself and I just waited patiently for him to be ready to tell me.

"Well, before I met you I was a big player. I had girls all over me. I was barely ever without a girl and I had sex almost every night. We are probably going to see some of those girls and I don't want you upset tomorrow if they do something completely stupid. They all think they are better than everybody else and they don't realize that they aren't and that nobody actually likes them except for their parents who think they are the perfect little angels when they really are whores," Paul said stopping and looking at my reaction. I was honestly a little disappointed in the man I love.

"Tell me one thing," I said in almost a whisper.

"Anything for you," he said.

"Why were you such a man whore?" I asked.

"I didn't want to imprint and I used to be a really angry person and still am, but I'm working on it and I haven't had sex since the first time I saw you. I'm kind of sex deprived, but I'll wait until you, the woman I'm in love with, is ready to go that far with me. I vow not to hurt you because you don't deserve that. You've been hurt before, and I just wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ever hurt you. I'd be lost without you. I have no clue what I would've done if I had never met you. I love you and I just want to be with you and nobody else. I understand why you're asking this question. I was a man whore, but now I have eyes for only you. I know this seems corny but it's true," he said. I smiled and kissed him, and cuddled into his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"I love you, Paul," I said kissing his bare chest.

"I love you too, Bay," he said kissing my hair. I smiled and fell asleep in his arms, safe and sound.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I can't believe we are on chapter 21! We have come a long ways and we are no where near finished! Something unexpected needs to happen and a lot of drama has to go down and then we have to go back to normal and end it later rather than sooner. No worries this will be a long story. I hope you're enjoying this so far. We would appreciate your comments and subscriptions! Tell us what we are doing wrong and what we are doing right!